Tom's Carry-Out

Posted in the Oak Hill Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of37
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
WTF

Craigsville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 15, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

$2.68 for a sausage, egg and cheese biscuit?! WTF, Tom?!!! I can goto McDonald's and get a Sausage McMuffin for $1.06.

I'm all for supporting local business, but not when local business wants to anal rape my wallet. Maybe you got money, Tom, but I sure don't. I'll be getting my breakfast at McDonald's from now on.
yea yea

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 15, 2012
 
WTF wrote:
$2.68 for a sausage, egg and cheese biscuit?! WTF, Tom?!!! I can goto McDonald's and get a Sausage McMuffin for $1.06.

I'm all for supporting local business, but not when local business wants to anal rape my wallet. Maybe you got money, Tom, but I sure don't. I'll be getting my breakfast at McDonald's from now on.
lmfao.
WhatsUp

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

A sausage, egg, and cheese biscuit at McDonalds is $3.17. If you go there for breakfast you may feel anal raped then oral raped, in that order.

Hope you enjoy that high-priced biscuit.
miki

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 15, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

McDonald's food is overpriced and tastes awful. I always wonder why people go there.
smile

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 19, 2012
 
i really think im in love with ariel. does she got a man?

Level 2

Since: Sep 11

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 20, 2012
 
All though I do like the sausage mc-muffin, it is still a muffin, which is cheaper than a biscuit and you said it your self, Toms comes with egg and cheese.
papa burns

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 22, 2012
 
toms biscuits are always dry and nasty. go to tutors.
Gotta Say It

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Oak Hill Tutors is horrible. Would not hit a dog in the rear with their food.
imahoe

Madison, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 25, 2012
 
tudors is the only place to get a good biscut. mcdonalds sucks and toms sucks donkey dick
bitchwitch

Scarbro, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Tommy has good food,we eat there alot,Toms not so good.Tommy is also expanding his menu,and has the best breafast menu in town.
leggs

Mount Hope, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Tom's has been around a long time and has better food then any fast food places around...their ice cream is the best!
dontworryaboutit

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I think Tom's food is great!:) It's funny how people have nothing else to do but talk shit about a business. Maybe you should make your own Damn breakfast if you wana bitch about prices. Or maybe you should get a better job since your such a cheap ass.
WTF

Craigsville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 28, 2012
 
dontworryaboutit wrote:
I think Tom's food is great!:) It's funny how people have nothing else to do but talk shit about a business. Maybe you should make your own Damn breakfast if you wana bitch about prices. Or maybe you should get a better job since your such a cheap ass.
Yea, because there are such wonderful high paying jobs around here. I know you'll never admit it or just straight up lie about it, but I'd bet my left nut you're either living on welfare or off someone else making a comment like that and don't understand the value of an honest earned dollar.
WTF

Craigsville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 28, 2012
 
My big complaint about Tom's is not so much what they're charging for their food, but that they don't carry menu items priced for more financially cautious customers. Put something like a .99 cent sausage biscuit on the menu and I'd be a happy man.
MrMess

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ROFLMAO. complaining about the prices at Toms carry out is like doing it at big lots,your just talking to hear your mouth run...go to mcdonalds if you don't like his prices, if your that hard up you should be eating at home and not squandering our welfare tax money like that. you beat everything.
dontworryaboutit

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 17, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, because there are such wonderful high paying jobs around here. I know you'll never admit it or just straight up lie about it, but I'd bet my left nut you're either living on welfare or off someone else making a comment like that and don't understand the value of an honest earned dollar.


No, I'm not a welfare. My daddy is a coal miner, and so is my boyfriend. So if I were you I'd go ahead and cut off my left nut. And actually I do understand the value of a dollar. You my friend just don't understand that people have to make a profit off the food they sell. If you wana bitch about my views or prices of things, you go open your own business. And tell me how you make your money.
maybe

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 18, 2012
 
smile wrote:
i really think im in love with ariel. does she got a man?
last i knew she was serious with a really nice man named wes. i hope they are doing good still.
Lost in Oak Hill

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 18, 2012
 
bitchwitch wrote:
Tommy has good food,we eat there alot,Toms not so good.Tommy is also expanding his menu,and has the best breafast menu in town.
Who is Tommy?
love it

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

toms is the best love the hot bologna , tom is a oak hill legend back off, love ya tom
curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

bitchwitch wrote:
Tommy has good food,we eat there alot,Toms not so good.Tommy is also expanding his menu,and has the best breafast menu in town.
where is tommy's?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of37
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Oak Hill Forum right now

Search the Oak Hill Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 13 min Adolf S 44,013
Last Word + 2 33 min 75 Scorpio 212
Aka Deja Blue 36 min 75 Scorpio 353
Devil in desguise 44 min _Evil-_-Bill_ 11
Black Gold (Jan '13) 47 min Jokebox 156
Double Word Alphabet Game,... 2 hr notBeavis 115
Let's Play Post Your Wussy Puzzle Answer Code,...? 2 hr notBeavis 123
•••
•••
•••
Oak Hill Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Oak Hill Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Oak Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••