First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WTF

Summersville, WV

#1 Jun 15, 2012
$2.68 for a sausage, egg and cheese biscuit?! WTF, Tom?!!! I can goto McDonald's and get a Sausage McMuffin for $1.06.

I'm all for supporting local business, but not when local business wants to anal rape my wallet. Maybe you got money, Tom, but I sure don't. I'll be getting my breakfast at McDonald's from now on.
yea yea

New York, NY

#2 Jun 15, 2012
WTF wrote:
$2.68 for a sausage, egg and cheese biscuit?! WTF, Tom?!!! I can goto McDonald's and get a Sausage McMuffin for $1.06.

I'm all for supporting local business, but not when local business wants to anal rape my wallet. Maybe you got money, Tom, but I sure don't. I'll be getting my breakfast at McDonald's from now on.
lmfao.
WhatsUp

Mount Hope, WV

#3 Jun 15, 2012
A sausage, egg, and cheese biscuit at McDonalds is $3.17. If you go there for breakfast you may feel anal raped then oral raped, in that order.

Hope you enjoy that high-priced biscuit.
miki

Beckley, WV

#4 Jun 15, 2012
McDonald's food is overpriced and tastes awful. I always wonder why people go there.
smile

Bellevue, WA

#5 Jun 19, 2012
i really think im in love with ariel. does she got a man?

Level 2

Since: Sep 11

Logan, WV

#6 Jun 20, 2012
All though I do like the sausage mc-muffin, it is still a muffin, which is cheaper than a biscuit and you said it your self, Toms comes with egg and cheese.
papa burns

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Jun 22, 2012
toms biscuits are always dry and nasty. go to tutors.
Gotta Say It

Summersville, WV

#8 Jun 22, 2012
Oak Hill Tutors is horrible. Would not hit a dog in the rear with their food.
imahoe

Huntington, WV

#9 Jun 25, 2012
tudors is the only place to get a good biscut. mcdonalds sucks and toms sucks donkey dick
bitchwitch

Summersville, WV

#10 Jun 25, 2012
Tommy has good food,we eat there alot,Toms not so good.Tommy is also expanding his menu,and has the best breafast menu in town.
leggs

Beckley, WV

#11 Jun 25, 2012
Tom's has been around a long time and has better food then any fast food places around...their ice cream is the best!
dontworryaboutit

Chicago, IL

#12 Jun 25, 2012
I think Tom's food is great!:) It's funny how people have nothing else to do but talk shit about a business. Maybe you should make your own Damn breakfast if you wana bitch about prices. Or maybe you should get a better job since your such a cheap ass.
WTF

Summersville, WV

#13 Jun 28, 2012
dontworryaboutit wrote:
I think Tom's food is great!:) It's funny how people have nothing else to do but talk shit about a business. Maybe you should make your own Damn breakfast if you wana bitch about prices. Or maybe you should get a better job since your such a cheap ass.
Yea, because there are such wonderful high paying jobs around here. I know you'll never admit it or just straight up lie about it, but I'd bet my left nut you're either living on welfare or off someone else making a comment like that and don't understand the value of an honest earned dollar.
WTF

Summersville, WV

#14 Jun 28, 2012
My big complaint about Tom's is not so much what they're charging for their food, but that they don't carry menu items priced for more financially cautious customers. Put something like a .99 cent sausage biscuit on the menu and I'd be a happy man.
MrMess

Mount Hope, WV

#15 Jun 29, 2012
ROFLMAO. complaining about the prices at Toms carry out is like doing it at big lots,your just talking to hear your mouth run...go to mcdonalds if you don't like his prices, if your that hard up you should be eating at home and not squandering our welfare tax money like that. you beat everything.
dontworryaboutit

Chicago, IL

#16 Jul 17, 2012
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, because there are such wonderful high paying jobs around here. I know you'll never admit it or just straight up lie about it, but I'd bet my left nut you're either living on welfare or off someone else making a comment like that and don't understand the value of an honest earned dollar.

No, I'm not a welfare. My daddy is a coal miner, and so is my boyfriend. So if I were you I'd go ahead and cut off my left nut. And actually I do understand the value of a dollar. You my friend just don't understand that people have to make a profit off the food they sell. If you wana bitch about my views or prices of things, you go open your own business. And tell me how you make your money.
maybe

Bellevue, WA

#17 Jul 18, 2012
smile wrote:
i really think im in love with ariel. does she got a man?
last i knew she was serious with a really nice man named wes. i hope they are doing good still.
Lost in Oak Hill

Mount Hope, WV

#18 Jul 18, 2012
bitchwitch wrote:
Tommy has good food,we eat there alot,Toms not so good.Tommy is also expanding his menu,and has the best breafast menu in town.
Who is Tommy?
love it

Huntington, WV

#19 Jul 18, 2012
toms is the best love the hot bologna , tom is a oak hill legend back off, love ya tom
curious

United States

#20 Jul 19, 2012
bitchwitch wrote:
where is tommy's?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's Play One Word,...!!! (Mar '13) 21 min Bug Creek 1,568
Kathy Treadway Dr Gosien secretary. 44 min watson 4
Let's Play,...One Word I Stole From A Dead Person! (Oct '13) 1 hr Analog man 362
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 1 hr Analog man 4,186
why are all oak hill wv men fat and all look al... 1 hr notBeavis 8
Kendra Songe 1 hr Douglas Patterson 2
biggest pos 1 hr tristan 5
Oak Hill Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oak Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oak Hill News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oak Hill

Personal Finance