Local Cops Oak Hill, questions

Posted in the Oak Hill Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MrMess

Mount Hope, WV

#1 Jul 27, 2012
I'm sure our oak hill cops read this. Maybe you can answer these questions.
1. Why do you never patrol neighborhoods or business's on any kind of a regular basis.They use to in the 60's thru the 90's.
2. Why do you never stop on parking lots anymore and talk to and meet the kids and adults like you use to, and that now includes people on the rails to trails.
3.Why is nothing ever done about the rampant crime in Oak Hill including all the pill houses, you could at least raid a few, whether it go's to court ever or not it would take drugs and drug money off the streets. Or keep running radar in front of or on the drug dealer streets to deter drug sales.
4.we have had 2 officers shot under similar circumstances, when you going to come clean about this farce,everyone in the city suspects something.

Level 2

Since: Jan 12

Oak Hill, WV

#2 Jul 28, 2012
They do patrol the businesses. One of my fiends budiness gets hit alot. She is thankful they patrol at night.
Unfortunately they cant be everywhere.
careful

United States

#3 Jul 28, 2012
Because their busy sitting at the bars handing out dui it's more profitable to them they don't want to stop the druggies because their making money off them as well ohpd is dirty as hell

Bluffton, IN

#4 Jul 28, 2012
stillmeok wrote:
They do patrol the businesses. One of my fiends budiness gets hit alot. She is thankful they patrol at night.
Unfortunately they cant be everywhere.
Now that is a stupid reply."Thet do patrol but my friends business gets hit a lot." Now if they were patrolling it wouldn't get hit a lot now would it?

Level 2

Since: Jan 12

United States

#5 Jul 28, 2012
Reply wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that is a stupid reply."Thet do patrol but my friends business gets hit a lot." Now if they were patrolling it wouldn't get hit a lot now would it?
I agree, it is stupid. The drug heads know where the police are.....and when to strike.
tracker

Beckley, WV

#6 Jul 28, 2012
its hard ti track them.if i was a cop i would take there drugs.and tell them to go on down the road.it ends up in there pockers any way?
i can help im a dr

Ghent, WV

#7 Jul 28, 2012
MrMess wrote:
I'm sure our oak hill cops read this. Maybe you can answer these questions.
1. Why do you never patrol neighborhoods or business's on any kind of a regular basis.They use to in the 60's thru the 90's.
2. Why do you never stop on parking lots anymore and talk to and meet the kids and adults like you use to, and that now includes people on the rails to trails.
3.Why is nothing ever done about the rampant crime in Oak Hill including all the pill houses, you could at least raid a few, whether it go's to court ever or not it would take drugs and drug money off the streets. Or keep running radar in front of or on the drug dealer streets to deter drug sales.
4.we have had 2 officers shot under similar circumstances, when you going to come clean about this farce,everyone in the city suspects something.
all i can say mr mess is they arrested a pill pusher, and you got pissed off. so come on and get on one side of the fence. by the way they do patrol, all the time, ive seen them talking to people, and when you talk to the kids the parents show up pissed off because your bothered their kids. remember they arressted a pill pusher and you got pissed, one side of the fence or the other.
MrMess

Mount Hope, WV

#8 Jul 28, 2012
Dr. Shelton, good man by the way is not the problem, how about these people selling 200 pills a day from there home here in the city. Homes, business's, cars, out buildings broken into every night.In the last 2 years 2 different patrolmen shot by 2 different black guys and never caught. Yea, tell us all how that is just random bad luck.I have also noticed or cops just dog the hell out of squad cars when not responding to any kind of call at all, leaving the engines running all the time so the car won't get hot inside in the summer or cold in the winter, what a waste.
AGAIN, WHY WILL THEY NOT BUST DRUG DEALERS OR EVEN MESS WITH THEM IN ANY WAY...yes I mean run radar on there street or even in front of their homes, pull them over confiscate there drugs, whether it go's to court or not, the pills are gone.
The way that we the citizens look at it is, were pretty sure money is being put in a lot of pockets for certain people to look the other way, why else would they never bust a drug house and if they bust the thieves then no one would have money to spend at the drug houses. The main 2 reasons people get shot these days, someone is screwing someone else s ol lady or someone stole someone else s drugs/money.
If your taking up for them then your either a cop or a drug dealer....I certainly hope this isn't the reason our cops don't do there jobs but the way it looks..........really, if your just a common citizen, this is how it looks. prove us wrong.
Sigh

Oak Hill, WV

#9 Jul 29, 2012
MrMess wrote:
Dr. Shelton, good man by the way is not the problem, how about these people selling 200 pills a day from there home here in the city. Homes, business's, cars, out buildings broken into every night.In the last 2 years 2 different patrolmen shot by 2 different black guys and never caught. Yea, tell us all how that is just random bad luck.I have also noticed or cops just dog the hell out of squad cars when not responding to any kind of call at all, leaving the engines running all the time so the car won't get hot inside in the summer or cold in the winter, what a waste.
AGAIN, WHY WILL THEY NOT BUST DRUG DEALERS OR EVEN MESS WITH THEM IN ANY WAY...yes I mean run radar on there street or even in front of their homes, pull them over confiscate there drugs, whether it go's to court or not, the pills are gone.
The way that we the citizens look at it is, were pretty sure money is being put in a lot of pockets for certain people to look the other way, why else would they never bust a drug house and if they bust the thieves then no one would have money to spend at the drug houses. The main 2 reasons people get shot these days, someone is screwing someone else s ol lady or someone stole someone else s drugs/money.
If your taking up for them then your either a cop or a drug dealer....I certainly hope this isn't the reason our cops don't do there jobs but the way it looks..........really, if your just a common citizen, this is how it looks. prove us wrong.
STOP TALKING AND GOOOOOO AWAYYYYYYY
MrMess

Mount Hope, WV

#10 Jul 29, 2012
changed scree names again, oh well,quit stalking me I am not gay, not that there is anything wrong with that I am just telling you...again....maybe if you get off the dope your head will clear and you can find you a boy friend somewhere...or find ya a web sight with naked dudes on it
I dont know

Oak Hill, WV

#11 Jul 29, 2012
MrMess wrote:
changed scree names again, oh well,quit stalking me I am not gay, not that there is anything wrong with that I am just telling you...again....maybe if you get off the dope your head will clear and you can find you a boy friend somewhere...or find ya a web sight with naked dudes on it
i dont think anyone is stalking, i think you have no clue. does is bother you that your friend dr shelton is a pill pusher, you know the people you want the police to bust, good guy, iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii dont know, good guys dont sell drugs. you can say all you want about someone doing all they can do for their children, i have 3 children, never sold drugs or precsciptions to help them never did never will, your buddy dr shelton is a pill pusher, get a life and figure it out. we all want to be your neighbor.
MrMess

Mount Hope, WV

#12 Jul 29, 2012
Don't change the subject. Why is all this happening here, in Oak Hill and out town officials will not do a thing to correct the problems.
2 officers shot, both at night, both by themselves, both by unidentified black men. Both in their bullet proof vests.Both men got away clean. all this sounds a little funny to me.
Rampant drug sales and theft all throughout the city, rarely ever an arrest.
Cit council never questions a thing or even discusses or acknowledges any kind of a problem, ever. This is just all, mighty Queer.
i can help im a dr

Oak Hill, WV

#13 Jul 30, 2012
MrMess wrote:
Don't change the subject. Why is all this happening here, in Oak Hill and out town officials will not do a thing to correct the problems.
2 officers shot, both at night, both by themselves, both by unidentified black men. Both in their bullet proof vests.Both men got away clean. all this sounds a little funny to me.
Rampant drug sales and theft all throughout the city, rarely ever an arrest.
Cit council never questions a thing or even discusses or acknowledges any kind of a problem, ever. This is just all, mighty Queer.
The only thing sounding queer is you making comments about things you have no idea whats happening. first off simple facts are officials are doing all they can do with the laws the way they are, dont like it change it dumb ass run for office see what you can do. second i absolutely hope and prayer that one day you chicken shit idenity will become public knowledge and the two officers that were shot stop by and pay you a visit. now what they do when they get there is up to them. your are a f.....g dumbass. you prove it to often. drugs sales and theft go together, just like a dr filling out prescriptions for drugs do you not see the big picture. he is a thief, a common thief, he committed a crime and he will serve time. dont matter how good he was before, he is now a criminal, your buddy is a drug dealer simple facts of life. write a post about him being a drug dealer and ill agree with it. you are probably the biggest dumbasss i have ever had the the pleasure of knowing, and i think i know you, believe me i do. so come on mr mess, use your f.....g mind for something besides slamming good people, you are an asshole, 14 kt ass hole. deep down all the way you are an asshole. im proud to say that about you dumbass. you are stupid and you prove it every day. can i be your neighbor, maybe i already am. f... you mr mess.
i can help im a dr

Oak Hill, WV

#14 Jul 30, 2012
oh and before i forget i drove out towards tudors today and there is a van still setting there at geralds, i stopped and looked and said hmmmm still there lol, still there. and then i was driving home i was on virginia street and as i was driving past the new city hall and fire station, there it was big as day, that brand new ladder truck. my o my. i absolutely hope you loose sleep over these items, i absolutely hope you do. does it bother you, im sure it does. see you neighbor.
ONE

Vienna, WV

#15 Jul 30, 2012
No one realizes MrMESS is right most of the time. How come the cop that got shot down 61 never called in a tag number and was not sure what kind of car he pulled over? I am sure someone has the answer.

Keep calling it the way you see it Mess, because yor are the one making sense.
i can help im a dr

Oak Hill, WV

#16 Jul 30, 2012
ONE wrote:
No one realizes MrMESS is right most of the time. How come the cop that got shot down 61 never called in a tag number and was not sure what kind of car he pulled over? I am sure someone has the answer.
Keep calling it the way you see it Mess, because yor are the one making sense.
changed your name did you mr mess. sounds like what you might say. i honestly really dont think mr mess has a clue, but like my conterpart always says thats my opinion. i really think he is an idiot. born and bred cant help it got it plain as day. night neighbor

Bluffton, IN

#17 Jul 30, 2012
i can help im a dr wrote:
<quoted text>changed your name did you mr mess. sounds like what you might say. i honestly really dont think mr mess has a clue, but like my conterpart always says thats my opinion. i really think he is an idiot. born and bred cant help it got it plain as day. night neighbor
You sound like an inbred idiot. Go crawl back under that rock you slithered out from under
1 post removed
i can help im a dr

Ghent, WV

#19 Jul 31, 2012
Reply wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like an inbred idiot. Go crawl back under that rock you slithered out from under
would love to crawl back under there but you and mr mess are hiding out in there. or is this mr mess i thihk so
i can help im a dr

Ghent, WV

#20 Jul 31, 2012
MrMess wrote:
the truh hurts and they sure get mad when ya catch them and call them on stuff
aint caught me in anything dumbass, just proving you are stupid. drive out east end still there, drive down virginia st still there. you havent caught nobody doing anything. see you neighbor
mr dr

Charleston, WV

#21 Aug 4, 2012
why dont anybody say anything about hamm toney taking bribes under the table, or should i word it better he himself making the bribes and there is many oakhillians that know this is 100% true,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why does no one remember me? 1 hr DIRTY ROTTEN OLD MAN 3
Gays are taking over america 1 hr DIRTY ROTTEN OLD MAN 7
Women who smoke while pregnant (Jul '10) 2 hr Loves kids 419
robbed 3 hr sistersalvation 4
Mike Byers 3 hr sistersalvation 2
Fascism should rightly be called Corporatism... 5 hr TomJoad 8
I forced my friend down on the ground and farte... 5 hr Gas man 6
Oak Hill Dating
Find my Match

Oak Hill People Search