hilda jerrell dui causing death

Posted in the Oak Hill Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DRUNK DRIVERS TAKE LIVES

Beckley, WV

#1 Mar 31, 2012
I see she is having her weekend at SWRJ , and then she can go back home , to her husband , her children , her grandchildren , her animals ,her job , her friends , back to her life. Hilda Jerrell ended a young girls life , a son that doesnt know his mother , the girls mother , father , grand mother , grandparents , brother , cousins , aunts , uncles , friends , co workers , etc... The young lady whom Hilda Jerrell killed is gone forever , never to laugh , cry , speak , run .. never to do anything again , And Hilda Jerrell if you read this , Did you ask God to forgive you ? Did you ask her family ?,Did youu ask the person who's life you crushed and ended? Do you ever think what if it had been one of your children ? Do you still get drunk ? heard you have for years .. Are you ashamed ? This is what you caused :To Cindy > Death >a permanent cessation of all vital functions : the end of life To people that loved her Agony > The suffering of intense physical or mental pain.
To her son Motherless >not having a mother .. And YOU DISGUST
to cause loathing or nausea
to offend the good taste, moral sense, etc., of; cause extreme dislike or revulsion

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Mar 31, 2012
They should treat drunk drivers like someone with a loaded gun pulling the trigger and killing someone. The police are always saying cars are deadly weapons. Why don't police, prosecutors, and judges treat these people like the premediated criminals they are? They know drinking and driving is dangerous, they know people could be killed or maimed, yet they belly-up and get into the car and go out and kill an innocent person. To only get a weekend in jail is an insult to the young woman who was killed, her family, and the public.

What a cryin shame. I am so sorry for your loss. My heart is aching for you. May the Lord gather you and shine his everlasting light upon your sorrow.

Amen
DRUNK DRIVERS TAKE LIVES

Beckley, WV

#3 Mar 31, 2012
TheOnlyKermit wrote:
They should treat drunk drivers like someone with a loaded gun pulling the trigger and killing someone. The police are always saying cars are deadly weapons. Why don't police, prosecutors, and judges treat these people like the premediated criminals they are? They know drinking and driving is dangerous, they know people could be killed or maimed, yet they belly-up and get into the car and go out and kill an innocent person. To only get a weekend in jail is an insult to the young woman who was killed, her family, and the public.
What a cryin shame. I am so sorry for your loss. My heart is aching for you. May the Lord gather you and shine his everlasting light upon your sorrow.
Amen
I am a family friend , I can not keep that young lady off my mind , the senseless act , Hilda's actual sentence for murdering this sweet young lady ( from WOAY)..A Fayette County woman gets probation for her part in a fatal accident last summer.
Hilda Jarrell of Charlton Heights received five years probation. She pleaded guilty to DUI causing death for causing the wreck that killed Cindy Lynn Thomas, 23, on June 1, 2011. Jarrell also must spend 30 days in Southern Regional Jail. But Cindy's family isn't happy with the sentencing.
"I think it's just sending out a message to all drunk drivers that it's O.K. to drink and drive," says Cindy Anderson, Cindy's mother. "And no matter what the consequence is, it will be fine."
If she violates probation, she'll have to spend two to ten years in prison.

Location hidden

#4 Mar 31, 2012
It is unbelievable that the "justice" system puts such low value on a human life just because alcohol is involved. I think a lot of the problem is that many of those making these decisions also drink alcohol. They are thinking, "Gee, that could have been me after a couple of drinks". I think that is why they go so easy on this crime.

They don't let people who take another human life with a knife, gun, rope, or even their own hands get probation.

It is downright shameful.
DRUNK DRIVERS TAKE LIVES

Beckley, WV

#5 Apr 13, 2012
Cindy Thomas , did not see any one in her family today , she did not get to hold her son , kiss her mother , pinch her campanion , Hug her father , smile at her brother tell her grand mother she loved her.She didnt tease her cousins , or laugh at her aunts , and never even got to speak to her uncles ..She did not get to discuss the Easter Dinner , the one she missed here on earth , because God called her early , and for some reason Hilda Jerrell was the Drunk Driver that killed her ,
And here is info on her killer if any one is interested , its free info that is on http://www.wvrja.com/
Detailed Offender Information
Imprisonment Status: Convicted Felon
Full Name:
Jerrell, Hilda Kay
Height:
5' 0"
Weight:
120 lbs.
Birth Date:
7/4/1950
Booking Date:
04/13/2012
Facility:
Southern Regional Jail
Imprisonment Status:
Convicted Felon
Spring

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Apr 13, 2012
http://www.wvrja.com/

I am sorry for your loss. This is the woman responsible. She is the one who killed this young woman while driving drunk.

Remember her, and never let her forget what she has done. Let society punish her. The justice system sure didn't
Spring

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Apr 13, 2012
http://southernregionaljail.info/...

Sorry, this is the link.
Spring

Oak Hill, WV

#8 Apr 13, 2012
http://southernregionaljail.info/...

This is the correct link.
Prayers

United States

#9 Apr 13, 2012
Im so very sorry to this family for their loss. I went to high school with Cindy and she was a very sweet girl, always nice to everyone. My heart aches for her loved ones, especially her baby who will never remember her. Justice was certainly not served in this case. Hilda Jarrell should never see daylight again. Who allowed this sentence? The prosecutor, judge? It's a travesty.
DRUNK DRIVERS TAKE LIVES

Beckley, WV

#10 Apr 14, 2012
Spring wrote:
http://southernregionaljail.in fo/?BookingID=999068993
This is the correct link.
it does show her picture if any one wants to see her
jennifer21

United States

#11 Apr 14, 2012
how long was she sencented for
DRUNK DRIVERS TAKE LIVES

Beckley, WV

#12 Apr 14, 2012
Believe it or not > From WOAY TV >>> http://www.woay.com/News.aspx...

A Fayette County woman gets probation for her part in a fatal accident last summer.

Hilda Jarrell of Charlton Heights received five years probation. She pleaded guilty to DUI causing death for causing the wreck that killed Cindy Lynn Thomas, 23, on June 1, 2011. Jarrell also must spend 30 days in Southern Regional Jail.( which she does on weekends).

"I think it's just sending out a message to all drunk drivers that it's O.K. to drink and drive," says Cindy Anderson, Cindy's mother. "And no matter what the consequence is, it will be fine."

If she violates probation, she'll have to spend two to ten years in prison.
SMH

United States

#13 Apr 15, 2012
Seems like you get more time for killing an animal now days than causing the death of a human being. This sentence is insane. Five years probation is a joke!
sad

Hewett, WV

#14 Apr 16, 2012
alot of people drive drunk its a shame but I think people who are commenting on here have relatives that drink and drive and they support them. The worst thing you can be is an enabler stand up have a voice and tell them that it's wrong.
DRUNK DRIVERS TAKE LIVES

Beckley, WV

#15 Apr 18, 2012
sad wrote:
alot of people drive drunk its a shame but I think people who are commenting on here have relatives that drink and drive and they support them. The worst thing you can be is an enabler stand up have a voice and tell them that it's wrong.
Excuse me... Do you not get it? A young woman was violently , brutally ,mutilated murdered , she died no longer on earth , because of a drunk driver . No one in my family drinks and drives. My relatives know how to obey the law , and respect our lives and other innocent people. If they did drive intoxicated , how would I stop them ? How am I supposed to know? What is I do know is that Hilda Jerrell destroyed Cindys life ,family and her friends when she killed Cindy ,an absolute tragedy .. I see no one here posting saying anything about there relatives that drive drunk , so take your sarcasm
some where else , This topic is about how she is dead , her son motherless , a life gone , a family and many friends with overwhelming grief ....... The self centered woman who was so engrossed in her own self and her pleasures without any sense of responsibilty that killed her has very little to pay according to her sentence. So how dare you try to be little Cindys life or anyone killed by drunk drivers by saying people who are defending the victims are enablers ..Don't you get it? Please start another topic if you want to insult innocent people , Maybe you can discuss your feelings with Cindy's son ., Mother , family..or any other victim. My heart breaks for this young woman and her family ..And BTW if any one commenting on here does have relatives that drink and drive ..Its not their responsibilty . When you have the priveledge to have a license you know the rules..You know when you drink , you dont drive .. and most people do go by the rules..Its the Self Absorbed , Killers that drive drunk that are responsible for their own actions.. Go dig a hole and hide you head.. Shame on you !!!

Location hidden

#16 Apr 19, 2012
sad wrote:
I think this person meant to say that drunk driving is wrong and the ones supporting it are enablers.

I didn't get that they were insulting Cindy's memory or family. Just poorly written I think
question

United States

#17 Apr 19, 2012
DRUNK DRIVERS TAKE LIVES wrote:
I see she is having her weekend at SWRJ , and then she can go back home , to her husband , her children , her grandchildren , her animals ,her job , her friends , back to her life. Hilda Jerrell ended a young girls life , a son that doesnt know his mother , the girls mother , father , grand mother , grandparents , brother , cousins , aunts , uncles , friends , co workers , etc... The young lady whom Hilda Jerrell killed is gone forever , never to laugh , cry , speak , run .. never to do anything again , And Hilda Jerrell if you read this , Did you ask God to forgive you ? Did you ask her family ?,Did youu ask the person who's life you crushed and ended? Do you ever think what if it had been one of your children ? Do you still get drunk ? heard you have for years .. Are you ashamed ? This is what you caused :To Cindy > Death >a permanent cessation of all vital functions : the end of life To people that loved her Agony > The suffering of intense physical or mental pain.
To her son Motherless >not having a mother .. And YOU DISGUST
to cause loathing or nausea
to offend the good taste, moral sense, etc., of; cause extreme dislike or revulsion
YOU ARE ''NO'' BETTER THEN SHE IS IF YOU GET ON A SITE LIKE THIS!!!!! GROW UP BEFORE YOU GO PREACHING TO OTHER IDIOT
question

United States

#18 Apr 19, 2012
DRUNK DRIVERS TAKE LIVES wrote:
<quoted text> Excuse me... Do you not get it? A young woman was violently , brutally ,mutilated murdered , she died no longer on earth , because of a drunk driver . No one in my family drinks and drives. My relatives know how to obey the law , and respect our lives and other innocent people. If they did drive intoxicated , how would I stop them ? How am I supposed to know? What is I do know is that Hilda Jerrell destroyed Cindys life ,family and her friends when she killed Cindy ,an absolute tragedy .. I see no one here posting saying anything about there relatives that drive drunk , so take your sarcasm
some where else , This topic is about how she is dead , her son motherless , a life gone , a family and many friends with overwhelming grief ....... The self centered woman who was so engrossed in her own self and her pleasures without any sense of responsibilty that killed her has very little to pay according to her sentence. So how dare you try to be little Cindys life or anyone killed by drunk drivers by saying people who are defending the victims are enablers ..Don't you get it? Please start another topic if you want to insult innocent people , Maybe you can discuss your feelings with Cindy's son ., Mother , family..or any other victim. My heart breaks for this young woman and her family ..And BTW if any one commenting on here does have relatives that drink and drive ..Its not their responsibilty . When you have the priveledge to have a license you know the rules..You know when you drink , you dont drive .. and most people do go by the rules..Its the Self Absorbed , Killers that drive drunk that are responsible for their own actions.. Go dig a hole and hide you head.. Shame on you !!!
ide LOVE to know what inbred idiot this is. I didnt even read your post past the first sentence,,How was she mutilated>????? Evidently she somehow died from a crash. Noone chopped her up so she wasnt mutilated...
Why dont you go dig a hole and crawl in it now, and also GO TO CHURCH
I Hope

Oak Hill, WV

#19 Apr 19, 2012
That Hilda Jarrell drives drunk one more time. But this time she wraps her own car around a tree or over a cliff. And I also hope the sick person above is in the passenger seat with her.
She's a cold blooded murderer.
sad

Charleston, WV

#20 Apr 21, 2012
I meant no harm to the victum or the family of this person and I did not imply it. Drunk driving is a serious problem and alot of people do it some of them on a regular basis and I have seen people enable them pretending it doesnt happen or they are not really that drunk. It's everyones responsibility to try and prevent it and the comments aren't poorly written and mean no offense but it is the truth. If you are offended by it maybe it's a part of your life otherwise it shouldn't offend you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Men 2 hr Kapi Taka 6
does anyone else like to listen to other people... 2 hr queeef 1
Jeremy sanger (May '14) 5 hr yea ok 12
Aka Deja Blue (Feb '14) 6 hr mr goodwrench 685
Randy Treadway 7 hr sistersalvation 6
This is Braxton. He is missing in Oak Hill area! 8 hr jimmie 20
Game of Three Words,... (Aug '13) 8 hr Analog man 1,061
Oak Hill Dating
Find my Match

Oak Hill People Search