Grand Jury Indictments

Posted in the Oak Hill Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
MrMess

Oak Hill, WV

#1 May 24, 2012
After reading the grand Jury Indictments it made me wonder.There were only 11 people in trouble for drugs in this term of the Fayette County Grand Jury. Of those 2 were a father trying to help his son,RE: the Sheltons. That left 11 petty drug charges, none of which we any kind of major drug bust. Most of the 11 were drugs the cops found during routine or DUI traffic stops.
I know for a fact that in the city Limits of Oak Hill you at any time day or night may buy Morphine,Heroine, cocaine, crack cocaine,Oxy contin,roxy contin,Hydro codone, oxy codone, Xanax,Valium ,or most any kind of pill you would want. There are multiple drug houses doing tens of thousands of dollars of untaxed cash a week.
That's the best 3 police agencies can do, city,county and state police. A dentist father trying to help his son and 9 other, ya might as well say petty drug charges???
The best neighbor hoods just like the worst neighborhoods in Oak Hill all have drug houses. A single bottle of hydrocodone, a months supply will bring 1,200 dollars a month, on the black market. Just like percocet{Spelling?} and other pain pills like that. Now if you get them Oxy contins which is Morphine, that brings anywhere from 4 to 10 times the amount of the hydrocodone's.

THERE IS DEFINITELY SOMETHING WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE!
Now with all this information in mind, Look at all the PETTY drug indictments. What Dr. Shelton did was wrong there is no denying that, but,THE 9 other Petty drug charges in the indictments are pure BULLSHIT, The cops just blew smoke up our ass and want us to believe they are doing something, WHY, I'll tell ya why MONEY,MONEY,MONEY,MONEY,MONEY.
I WILL TELL YOU SOMETHING ELSE ALSO. I voted for Kessler but now with all this in mind, I don't give a damn who the republican is running against KESSLER in the October election, HE HAS MY VOTE, and I am a hard core Democrat!
Now we know, lets vote this man out. I am so sick and tired of corrupt county and city officials! The sooner we start getting rid of these people and show were not going to take it the better.
from me to u

Summersville, WV

#2 May 25, 2012
blah blah blah shut up and mind ur own who gives a flying f**k who u vote for u battie old b***h
Shocked

Mount Hope, WV

#3 May 25, 2012
Wouldn't want you to fall off your soap box and hurt yourself.
Indicted

Beckley, WV

#4 May 25, 2012
The police and prosecutor bring charges against a major source of prescription medicine and Mr. Mess doesn't like their choice of person. There's a huge conspiracy at work here according to Mr. Mess. Apparently, all these drugs get here through bikers and gangsters, or maybe it's shady black guys carrying 9mms and wearing shades. But certainly, the drugs cannot be the fault of a dentist named Dr. Shelton. It's a conspiracy against upper middle class white guys!
Shaman

Mount Hope, WV

#5 May 25, 2012
Dude, i feel u saying doc loved his son which is clear by his actions, but you would think a respected member of the community wouldnt be quite so ignorant. I mean really, what was he thinking enabling his piece of shit son, who must be a pos for letting his dad go to prison for his pitiful drug dependence. If u r gonna abuse get a fucking job. U do kinda sound like an apologist, i mean he took an oath not to do any harm and that's all he did. I don't know how much more of a supplier u want them to bust than a crooked doctor. That's about as high as u can go unless u bust the maker. Doc was a great dude but the key word there is was.
Ridiculous

Beaver, WV

#6 May 25, 2012
I too liked Dr. Shelton, he was a nice man. People change though. I feel he was gulible and his son took advantage of that and it has landed him in the position he is in. However, he is not stupid, he knew what he was doing and he was supplying drugs to the Oak Hill area rather you want to admit it or not Mr. Mess (BTW, you are a effin hypocrit). Just because they busted someone you didnt feel fit the profile of a drug dealer.... money will make you do stupid things.
MrMess

Oak Hill, WV

#7 May 25, 2012
This really is not about Doc, In the big picture of Fayette county's drug problems he is still a smaller fish in a huge ocean. What he did was wrong, I still respect the man and one thing a lot of you didn't think about is he did none of this for money or personal gain.
What I am wondering is time after time the grand jury never gets the big boy drug dealers in Fayette county. The drug house in my neighborhood is still in operation just as the drug houses in my friends neighborhood. The pill house the black people have near collins middle school, which is in a drug free school zone has been in operation over 5 years. The ones in Rosedale, and all the ones in the Terry ave, Patterson avenue areas, all still in operation.Just like Martin avenue, Park street and there are just to many to name again. All these places have been reported to the cops over and over again with no action being taken.
These aren't the old nickle bag pot salesman of yesterday, this is now a big, huge money business.
Would it be safe to say a lot of these people have protection?...They have to have and that is why I am voting for a damn republican for Sheriff now. people if we do not start sending the message to politicians that we will not tolerate this things will never change and our community will continue to decline.
People in Oak Hill and Fayette County are not even safe in their homes anymore. It's time for one hell of a change!
Indicted

Beckley, WV

#8 May 25, 2012
Mr. Mess, I think the problem is that the drugs are coming from the nice neighborhoods and leaking down into the bad neighborhoods. If you truly want to put a stop to it, there are going to be a lot of 'nice and white' guys going to prison.

“Score Keeper Score Keeper”

Level 7

Since: Dec 11

SCORE KEEPER !!!!!!!

#9 May 25, 2012
Indicted wrote:
Mr. Mess, I think the problem is that the drugs are coming from the nice neighborhoods and leaking down into the bad neighborhoods. If you truly want to put a stop to it, there are going to be a lot of 'nice and white' guys going to prison.
From what i have seen , Kessler has done a good job, i know the drug problem in my area is much better than a few years ago. Cops can only do so much, hard to find informants willing to wear a wire and help with the situation. I would say it is the county prosecutor that should do more. And as far as races, it affects them all but white pill heads where the biggest problem in my area. But no blacks live around here, so i guess that is moot.
MrMess

Oak Hill, WV

#10 May 25, 2012
Indicted wrote:
Mr. Mess, I think the problem is that the drugs are coming from the nice neighborhoods and leaking down into the bad neighborhoods. If you truly want to put a stop to it, there are going to be a lot of 'nice and white' guys going to prison.
Well yea, whoever is doing it fine.
But this is what I see in the grand Jury report, Uttering or bad checks, shop lifting,moon shine, battery, petit larceny etc. with one murder charge. and some drunk drivers, now while these crimes do need attention there are far worse problems also that are never addressed.
Lets look at it this way also, we have somewhere around 35 deputy sheriffs, 14 Oak Hill city cops, around 10 or 12 Fayetteville city cops and around the same in Mount Hope Not to mention around at least 5 State police stationed In Oak Hill.
That is somewhere around 70 police officers from Mount Hope to Oak Hill to Fayetteville.
Now considering the people who did the home invasions in our community have never been caught to my knowledge and except for the Sheltons and they really didn't make drugs for money in their thing as far as I know. Now there were only 9 other drug charges and they were all more or less just petty drug charges that cops found during routine traffic stops.
Please don't get me wrong I personally Like Sheriff Kessler

BUT THE TRUE FACT IS, we have around 70 cops in our area alone plus national park rangers and this is all they can do on the war on drugs, SOMETHIN, seems awful funny to me and for that I will vote republican for Sheriff this time, I do not want to but the facts are the facts and I will not waste my vote with stats like these, I do not want to say anyone is on the take But......70 cops in our area alone and not really even I huge bust from a neighborhood dealer.....things that make ya say hmmmmmmm

Yall see what I am saying and seeing now???

Level 2

Since: Jan 12

Oak Hill, WV

#11 May 25, 2012
Lets face it....the police are way too busy dealing with the real problems, like the speeders, kids parking at the old WalMart, and keeping fit at their new facility than to have time to catch the drugheads. Its your tax dollars they have to watch......just think how much safer the world will be with the Shelton Drug Cartel off the streets....whoa. This is one of the biggest cluster eff's this gal has ever seen.
Whity

Craigsville, WV

#12 May 25, 2012
MrMess wrote:
After reading the grand Jury Indictments it made me wonder.There were only 11 people in trouble for drugs in this term of the Fayette County Grand Jury. Of those 2 were a father trying to help his son,RE: the Sheltons. That left 11 petty drug charges, none of which we any kind of major drug bust. Most of the 11 were drugs the cops found during routine or DUI traffic stops.
I know for a fact that in the city Limits of Oak Hill you at any time day or night may buy Morphine,Heroine, cocaine, crack cocaine,Oxy contin,roxy contin,Hydro codone, oxy codone, Xanax,Valium ,or most any kind of pill you would want. There are multiple drug houses doing tens of thousands of dollars of untaxed cash a week.
That's the best 3 police agencies can do, city,county and state police. A dentist father trying to help his son and 9 other, ya might as well say petty drug charges???
The best neighbor hoods just like the worst neighborhoods in Oak Hill all have drug houses. A single bottle of hydrocodone, a months supply will bring 1,200 dollars a month, on the black market. Just like percocet{Spelling?} and other pain pills like that. Now if you get them Oxy contins which is Morphine, that brings anywhere from 4 to 10 times the amount of the hydrocodone's.
THERE IS DEFINITELY SOMETHING WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE!
Now with all this information in mind, Look at all the PETTY drug indictments. What Dr. Shelton did was wrong there is no denying that, but,THE 9 other Petty drug charges in the indictments are pure BULLSHIT, The cops just blew smoke up our ass and want us to believe they are doing something, WHY, I'll tell ya why MONEY,MONEY,MONEY,MONEY,MONEY.
I WILL TELL YOU SOMETHING ELSE ALSO. I voted for Kessler but now with all this in mind, I don't give a damn who the republican is running against KESSLER in the October election, HE HAS MY VOTE, and I am a hard core Democrat!
Now we know, lets vote this man out. I am so sick and tired of corrupt county and city officials! The sooner we start getting rid of these people and show were not going to take it the better.

Shut the Fuk up u have no clue what ur talking about
Skeezer

Oak Hill, WV

#13 May 25, 2012
Honestly, I seen one that has 4 counts of failure to register as a sex offender in Fayette County then again in Raliegh County for improper/wrong information givin by him(the offender) Of course I am worried about the drugs, but to know this sex offender has been walking around UNREGISTERED makes me a little more ill. I have children, if the State Police cannot keep up with him, how many more do they not keep up with? Someone on drugs may steel from a child but you rarely( used sparingly bc some do crazy things) hear one raping a child for drugs.
Indicted

Beckley, WV

#14 May 25, 2012
Skeezer wrote:
Honestly, I seen one that has 4 counts of failure to register as a sex offender in Fayette County then again in Raliegh County for improper/wrong information givin by him(the offender) Of course I am worried about the drugs, but to know this sex offender has been walking around UNREGISTERED makes me a little more ill. I have children, if the State Police cannot keep up with him, how many more do they not keep up with? Someone on drugs may steel from a child but you rarely( used sparingly bc some do crazy things) hear one raping a child for drugs.
I am with you there. You have a good head on your shoulders. Just remember these sex offenders all do pills. I am in close proximity to the subject. There are murmurings of sweeping the house. No tolerance. Eventually they will fail to register and end up in the worst custody again. Even 50 years of supervised home custody. It is a huge problem around here.
Skeezer

Oak Hill, WV

#15 May 25, 2012
I just don't get it. That person will then tell others that they are going to drop all the charges, sex offender and conspiracy to comitte and armmed robbery. How? Though, this is going to seem wrong, take the drugs out of Dr. Shelton's case. He was doing it for his child(not the best way to win father of the year I remind you) but my point is the jails are over populated so the people that are getting in trouble now, get a slap on the hand and probation. Take the ones that have done 3/4 of their time, parole them out(unless it is a haness crime/person) put the "rookies" in jail. If we keep letting them out for probation bc we don't have room for them in jail, what justice is there? Crime and punishment? I'm not here to point out all wrongs but maybe, just maybe if the courts and judges would figure something out, all these crimes could be punishable, spend your time, and crime rates may go down. IDK what to think anymore.
MrMess

Oak Hill, WV

#16 May 26, 2012
But look how many cops we have in our small area alone, over 70, and ALL the drug dealers get by with everything. The only ones who ever get arrested in most cases are the small time pill people during a traffic stop for something else.The big time pill houses and dealers in most cases never have any legal troubles, are the cops being paid off,???? sure seems like it, this is all big money,and with the amount of cops we have in this area, seems like a lot of the big time dealers and drug houses would get busted. One plus one always equals two I say our cops are getting paid off but no one seems to care.It wasn't all that long ago you would see cops with 2 jobs, it is rare to see now and they all have he good toys to play with now and plenty of money also.
just me

Summersville, WV

#17 May 26, 2012
i think a dr is the worst, he took an oath to help people not destroy them
drug free

Beckley, WV

#18 May 27, 2012
look people,you're not going to stop the pill heads from getting their pills until somebody cracks down on these doctors passing them out like candy.anwar,mododoc,cousin,i know i didn't spell some of these names right,but i think you know who i'm talking about.they are the biggest drug dealers around,just remember,somebody has to write these prescriptions in order for them to get on the streets for the pill heads to get their hands on them,it's out of control,and the sad thing is, it's going to get worse..............
WhoSays

Mount Hope, WV

#19 May 27, 2012
I believe Schedule II drugs such as Oxycontin, Percocet, etc. should be only used in Hospices or Hospitals. Period.
Terrible

Oak Hill, WV

#20 May 27, 2012
I have real pain, to see me it is obvious. I hate pain pills but I have no choice. I have been offered the high power ones, Oxycontin and others and refuse to take them. I have tried every other thing in the world to try to help my pain but nothing else helps. Even with all that is wrong with me, with all this abuse going on I am embarrassed to get them filled.and for other people to know I need them ... damn druggies I prey to God you will never know the pain I have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 7 min Mgtn Res 58,856
why are there so many pregnant girls at ohhs? 1 hr Fayetteville Parent 10
Candidates for Public Office 2014 (Jan '14) 2 hr all talk 13
hollie tygrett 2 hr Bea loves you 9
Allen and Sons Construction (Apr '13) 2 hr Crazeone 71
oak hill is da bestest town evor (Jul '11) 4 hr Oak 10
annexation of oak hill and minden 7 hr Lack of info 71

Oak Hill Jobs

Oak Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oak Hill News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oak Hill

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]