Crestwood man charged with robbing Oak Forest bank

Apr 19, 2012 Full story: WGN-TV Chicago 19

A 32-year-old Crestwood man was arrested and charged with robbing an Oak Forest bank, according to FBI officials.

Full Story

“NO I'M NOT A COP!!!”

Since: Jul 11

Crestwood, IL

#1 Apr 19, 2012
LMAO

Wait.....was he white??? No way....
mattesonman

Park Forest, IL

#2 Apr 19, 2012
Don't tell me a white guy committed a crime.
Poll on you

Homer Glen, IL

#3 Apr 19, 2012
Crestw00ds finest wrote:
LMAO
Wait.....was he white??? No way....
Did you see the poll created on Orland Hills about you?

“NO I'M NOT A COP!!!”

Since: Jul 11

Crestwood, IL

#4 Apr 19, 2012
Poll on you wrote:
<quoted text>Did you see the poll created on Orland Hills about you?
Really??? HAHAHAHAHAHA someone created a poll about me??? Someone too the time out of their day to write a poll about me. LOL I love it!! Haha

“NO I'M NOT A COP!!!”

Since: Jul 11

Crestwood, IL

#5 Apr 19, 2012
Poll on you wrote:
<quoted text>Did you see the poll created on Orland Hills about you?
Please send me the link I'm dying to see this.
Poll on you

Homer Glen, IL

#6 Apr 20, 2012
Crestw00ds finest wrote:
<quoted text>
Please send me the link I'm dying to see this.
It is titled am i the biggest dick on topix. I am not kidding.
Ah ha

Oak Forest, IL

#7 Apr 20, 2012
Crestw00ds finest wrote:
<quoted text>
Please send me the link I'm dying to see this.
You proabably were very upset when you saw it. We understand.

I see you got the thread on you removed. Good job. It just shows if you have autism Topix will remove the thread. I know it probably broke your motherís heart seeing that derogatory thread about you. Thank God she was able to convince Topix to remove the thread it is best. Whoever posted that thread will rot in hell.

“NO I'M NOT A COP!!!”

Since: Jul 11

Crestwood, IL

#8 Apr 20, 2012
Ah ha wrote:
<quoted text>You proabably were very upset when you saw it. We understand.

I see you got the thread on you removed. Good job. It just shows if you have autism Topix will remove the thread. I know it probably broke your mother’s heart seeing that derogatory thread about you. Thank God she was able to convince Topix to remove the thread it is best. Whoever posted that thread will rot in hell.
When you post something on here worth reading get back to me.:)
Ah Ha

Oak Forest, IL

#9 Apr 20, 2012
Crestw00ds finest wrote:
<quoted text>
When you post something on here worth reading get back to me.:)
So you are saying the thread was not removed? Interesting very interesting. Why lie the thread was removed plain and simple that is a fact something you have a problem with.

“NO I'M NOT A COP!!!”

Since: Jul 11

Crestwood, IL

#10 Apr 20, 2012
Ah Ha wrote:
<quoted text>So you are saying the thread was not removed? Interesting very interesting. Why lie the thread was removed plain and simple that is a fact something you have a problem with.
It sure is a shame you can't read properly. Poor kid.

“NO I'M NOT A COP!!!”

Since: Jul 11

Crestwood, IL

#11 Apr 20, 2012
Ah Ha wrote:
<quoted text>So you are saying the thread was not removed? Interesting very interesting. Why lie the thread was removed plain and simple that is a fact something you have a problem with.
Here, I found your life that you lost probably several years ago :) you can thank me later

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/4268/shitm...
blotard

Chicago, IL

#12 Apr 20, 2012
Ah ha wrote:
<quoted text>You proabably were very upset when you saw it. We understand.

I see you got the thread on you removed. Good job. It just shows if you have autism Topix will remove the thread. I know it probably broke your mother’s heart seeing that derogatory thread about you. Thank God she was able to convince Topix to remove the thread it is best. Whoever posted that thread will rot in hell.
Dude ur dumb u need help
Ah Ha

Oak Forest, IL

#13 Apr 20, 2012
Crestw00ds finest wrote:
<quoted text>
It sure is a shame you can't read properly. Poor kid.
Tell you what. Go get your mommy and have her read this question. Why did she have the thread on Orland Hills removed? Then ask her to answer it Autism boy. It is very apparent you are completely avoiding the question.
i gots to know

Chicago, IL

#14 Apr 20, 2012
Crestw00ds finest wrote:
<quoted text>
It sure is a shame you can't read properly. Poor kid.
Just answer the guy to shut him up. Did you or did you not have a thread removed on the Orland Hills site. Yes or no will suffice for me. Then maybe this guy will drop his bone and go some where else.
Stop It

Alsip, IL

#15 Apr 20, 2012
Ah Ha wrote:
<quoted text>Tell you what. Go get your mommy and have her read this question. Why did she have the thread on Orland Hills removed? Then ask her to answer it Autism boy. It is very apparent you are completely avoiding the question.
How did a bank robbing come to this? The Two of you need to grow up.

“NO I'M NOT A COP!!!”

Since: Jul 11

Crestwood, IL

#16 Apr 20, 2012
Ah Ha wrote:
<quoted text>Tell you what. Go get your mommy and have her read this question. Why did she have the thread on Orland Hills removed? Then ask her to answer it Autism boy. It is very apparent you are completely avoiding the question.
It's also very apparent your just a lil btch. Your life must suck. I'd hate to be your parents although who knows you were probably fondled when you were a child.
very mature

United States

#17 Apr 20, 2012
Crestw00ds finest wrote:
<quoted text>
It's also very apparent your just a lil btch. Your life must suck. I'd hate to be your parents although who knows you were probably fondled when you were a child.
why don't you just tell the guy its none of his business and move on? Why resort to lowering yourself to childish name calling? You do nothing for your cause so what if you had it removed
Funny

Midlothian, IL

#18 Apr 21, 2012
very mature wrote:
<quoted text>why don't you just tell the guy its none of his business and move on? Why resort to lowering yourself to childish name calling? You do nothing for your cause so what if you had it removed
The guy is an idiot. Some people are saying he is the former chiefs son posting. That is why the post was removed from the Orland Hills thred. You think it is bad here go over to Orland Hillls and see how they talk about their leader.

“NO I'M NOT A COP!!!”

Since: Jul 11

Crestwood, IL

#19 Apr 21, 2012
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>The guy is an idiot. Some people are saying he is the former chiefs son posting. That is why the post was removed from the Orland Hills thred. You think it is bad here go over to Orland Hillls and see how they talk about their leader.
Yea you are an idiot. Sucks to be you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Forest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: K B M Trailer & Truck Repair (Feb '13) 21 min Rjo 2
Blue Island Red Light Cameras Illegal (Apr '12) 1 hr Stop the scam 40
Bremen coach 5 hr tommy 25
B.I.P.D. needs leadership now 7 hr Geek Squad 153
"I'll make a note on that?" 11 hr Rebuild Blue Island 15
Bremen basketball 12 hr Yepper 2
Village of Mokena Off Sided Fumble 14 hr Dinas Barbershop 1
Oak Forest Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oak Forest People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oak Forest News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oak Forest

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:21 pm PST

Bleacher Report 5:21PM
Trestman's QB Change Fails to Provide Spark
Bleacher Report 5:38 PM
Indianapolis Colts vs. Dallas Cowboys: Video Highlights and Recap from Week 16
Bleacher Report 6:00 PM
Colts Have Puncher's Chance in Playoffs Despite Flaws
Bleacher Report 7:50 PM
Colts Collapse Around Andrew Luck in Another Prime-Time Blowout
NBC Sports 1:03 AM
Romo, Cowboys are in after 42-7 rout of Colts - NBC Sports