Crestwood man charged with robbing Oak Forest bank

Apr 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WGN-TV Chicago

A 32-year-old Crestwood man was arrested and charged with robbing an Oak Forest bank, according to FBI officials.

Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Apr 21, 2012

“NO I'M NOT A COP!!!”

Since: Jul 11

Crestwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

LMAO

Wait.....was he white??? No way....
mattesonman

Park Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Don't tell me a white guy committed a crime.
Poll on you

Homer Glen, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Crestw00ds finest wrote:
LMAO
Wait.....was he white??? No way....
Did you see the poll created on Orland Hills about you?

“NO I'M NOT A COP!!!”

Crestwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Poll on you wrote:
<quoted text>Did you see the poll created on Orland Hills about you?
Really??? HAHAHAHAHAHA someone created a poll about me??? Someone too the time out of their day to write a poll about me. LOL I love it!! Haha

“NO I'M NOT A COP!!!”

Crestwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Poll on you wrote:
<quoted text>Did you see the poll created on Orland Hills about you?
Please send me the link I'm dying to see this.
Poll on you

Homer Glen, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Crestw00ds finest wrote:
<quoted text>
It is titled am i the biggest dick on topix. I am not kidding.
Ah ha

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Crestw00ds finest wrote:
<quoted text>
You proabably were very upset when you saw it. We understand.

I see you got the thread on you removed. Good job. It just shows if you have autism Topix will remove the thread. I know it probably broke your motherís heart seeing that derogatory thread about you. Thank God she was able to convince Topix to remove the thread it is best. Whoever posted that thread will rot in hell.

“NO I'M NOT A COP!!!”

Crestwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Ah ha wrote:
<quoted text>You proabably were very upset when you saw it. We understand.

I see you got the thread on you removed. Good job. It just shows if you have autism Topix will remove the thread. I know it probably broke your mother’s heart seeing that derogatory thread about you. Thank God she was able to convince Topix to remove the thread it is best. Whoever posted that thread will rot in hell.
When you post something on here worth reading get back to me.:)
Ah Ha

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Crestw00ds finest wrote:
<quoted text>
When you post something on here worth reading get back to me.:)
So you are saying the thread was not removed? Interesting very interesting. Why lie the thread was removed plain and simple that is a fact something you have a problem with.

“NO I'M NOT A COP!!!”

Crestwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Ah Ha wrote:
<quoted text>So you are saying the thread was not removed? Interesting very interesting. Why lie the thread was removed plain and simple that is a fact something you have a problem with.
It sure is a shame you can't read properly. Poor kid.

“NO I'M NOT A COP!!!”

Crestwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

Ah Ha wrote:
<quoted text>So you are saying the thread was not removed? Interesting very interesting. Why lie the thread was removed plain and simple that is a fact something you have a problem with.
Here, I found your life that you lost probably several years ago :) you can thank me later

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/4268/shitm...
blotard

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Ah ha wrote:
<quoted text>You proabably were very upset when you saw it. We understand.

I see you got the thread on you removed. Good job. It just shows if you have autism Topix will remove the thread. I know it probably broke your mother’s heart seeing that derogatory thread about you. Thank God she was able to convince Topix to remove the thread it is best. Whoever posted that thread will rot in hell.
Dude ur dumb u need help
Ah Ha

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Crestw00ds finest wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell you what. Go get your mommy and have her read this question. Why did she have the thread on Orland Hills removed? Then ask her to answer it Autism boy. It is very apparent you are completely avoiding the question.
i gots to know

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Crestw00ds finest wrote:
<quoted text>
Just answer the guy to shut him up. Did you or did you not have a thread removed on the Orland Hills site. Yes or no will suffice for me. Then maybe this guy will drop his bone and go some where else.
Stop It

Alsip, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

Ah Ha wrote:
<quoted text>Tell you what. Go get your mommy and have her read this question. Why did she have the thread on Orland Hills removed? Then ask her to answer it Autism boy. It is very apparent you are completely avoiding the question.
How did a bank robbing come to this? The Two of you need to grow up.

“NO I'M NOT A COP!!!”

Crestwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

Ah Ha wrote:
<quoted text>Tell you what. Go get your mommy and have her read this question. Why did she have the thread on Orland Hills removed? Then ask her to answer it Autism boy. It is very apparent you are completely avoiding the question.
It's also very apparent your just a lil btch. Your life must suck. I'd hate to be your parents although who knows you were probably fondled when you were a child.
very mature

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

Crestw00ds finest wrote:
<quoted text>
It's also very apparent your just a lil btch. Your life must suck. I'd hate to be your parents although who knows you were probably fondled when you were a child.
why don't you just tell the guy its none of his business and move on? Why resort to lowering yourself to childish name calling? You do nothing for your cause so what if you had it removed
Funny

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

very mature wrote:
<quoted text>why don't you just tell the guy its none of his business and move on? Why resort to lowering yourself to childish name calling? You do nothing for your cause so what if you had it removed
The guy is an idiot. Some people are saying he is the former chiefs son posting. That is why the post was removed from the Orland Hills thred. You think it is bad here go over to Orland Hillls and see how they talk about their leader.

“NO I'M NOT A COP!!!”

Crestwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Funny wrote:
<quoted text>The guy is an idiot. Some people are saying he is the former chiefs son posting. That is why the post was removed from the Orland Hills thred. You think it is bad here go over to Orland Hillls and see how they talk about their leader.
Yea you are an idiot. Sucks to be you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Oak Forest Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Oak Forest People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Oak Forest News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oak Forest