Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
128,341 - 128,360 of 200,325 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

“live life one day at a time ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144465
Jun 5, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Gays I mean not to be me as n but its discusting
Dan

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144466
Jun 5, 2012
 

Judged:

6

5

5

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Not too bright are you, 31 States have Constitutional Bans to same sex marriage. BTW, that's one more than last month.. And you think you are some how winning the fight?
I just see the righeousness in it Chief.

Not many things which were not right lasted in America, we're lucky to live in a free country such as this. It will pass - and as you've witnessed states have allowed gay marriage one by one.
Dan

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144467
Jun 5, 2012
 

Judged:

6

5

5

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't be "slithering" anywhere. I don't give a damn if homosexuals get married, I have voted against a State Constitutional Amendment before. Personally I don't see any reason why they shouldn't be allowed to. But unlike you, I have the intelligence to comprehend that there is NOTHING in the Constitution which compels a State to do so.
If yuo didn't give a damn if homosexuals got married then why oppose it in a forum like this for MONTHS??

LOL!!!!

You loser....you're like some clown telling me he doesn't eat ice cream because he's been on a 2 year long diet and doesn't want to blow it only to have a third of your paycheck spent at BASKIN ROBBINS.

LOL!!! You're a pathetic liar jackass.

This country is run and dformed by it's citizens. You want to live in a tyrannical state go to China, the Middle East. And there might be a possibility of an Amendment at some juncture because asshats like you refuse to stand down to others basic civil rights due to your ignorant disdains over affairs that should not concern you.
Dan

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144468
Jun 5, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey DUMBFUCK...
You have no idea what I do, stop acting like you do..
Now take your childish nonsense somewhere else.
I've got a pretty good idea.

You're some spazz who's only social connections are these forums and talking to your grocery clerk whilst buying your Honey Grahams and beer for the week.

You seem the type Ace. Nothing about you in here anyway aseems to spell out an individual with a life.
Dan

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144469
Jun 5, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem?
Not tolerating gay pedophilia & gay pornography in the schools...gee how "homophobic" of me /sarcasm
I'd had even supported you had you not been a bullshitter.

LOL!!!

There was no pornography present you lying sack...LOL!!!

Good Gaawd. You'd probably take a stroll one day and see a garter snake in the brush only to run back and tell Momma there's a giant man eating anaconda on the loose.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144470
Jun 5, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ... I know you want to change the world, but the Feds just don't see it YOU queer odd little fat man ... LMAO
I've already changed the world.

Good to see you are still too stupid to actually contribute to a conversation and are here only to hurl personal, unfounded insults. Our side is so fortunate to have you as an opposer. Keep up the great work Penguin Boy!

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144471
Jun 5, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You jumped in at the end of a conversation, hence your more than usual confusion.
I may have jumped in at the end, but I had already scrolled back to cover what I was jumping into. That would be the difference between me and your type. There was no confusion. Sorry you didn't like me pointing out how desperately you were trying to take things off course.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post the studies (not opinions) that verify your opinion.
I didn't reference studies, nor did I state an opinion. I stated that all credible organizations dealing with shild development disagree with YOUR opinions. Among them would be:
The American Academy of Pediatrics
The American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
The American Psychiatric Association
The American Psychological Association
The American Psychoanalytic Association
The National Association of Social Workers
The Child Welfare League of America
The North American Council on Adoptable Children
The Canadian Psychological Association

You see, unlike you KiMare, I have ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM presenting specifics to support my statements. Let us know when you can do the same.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, did you read this article?
http://www.slate.com/articles/life/sandbox/20...
Yes, it's an article written by someone that wishes that the outcomes of studies on gay parenting were different then what they are. It's an article filled with anti-gay rhetorical talking points like:

"rosy speculations"
"unusually open minded"
"expert opinion" with a double apostrophies as if it somehow weren't.
"family values" used in a way to insinuate gays don't have any

It is chock full of insinuations and claims of skewered test subjects. What it is NOT full of, is anything that indicates that previous studies have reached an incorrect conclusion. All it presents is a case for further study. I support that. Because with each further study, the evil of your kind becomes more blatant.

Exactly WHAT in this article did you think was going to hurt me? I'm a gay parent you moron. I don't need research to know I've raised great children. It's you that requires it. I hope you get it. I hope the people in your article continue to question research that has already been conducted. I welcome it.

So now, you go tuck your tail between your legs, sodder off, and see if you can find some other propaganda to throw out here like the ridiculous twit that you are.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144472
Jun 5, 2012
 

Judged:

6

5

5

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a few years ago we had only one and now we have 31..........LOL
In the same time period you gained two..........ROTFLMAO
Um, not real good with math are you idjit?!
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144473
Jun 5, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already changed the world.
Good to see you are still too stupid to actually contribute to a conversation and are here only to hurl personal, unfounded insults. Our side is so fortunate to have you as an opposer. Keep up the great work Penguin Boy!
Yeah but the other side has the good fortune of having Dan and Bill as opposers. And Dan knows that penguins can't fly (only because you told him) but he thinks cows are full of bullshit! YUK!YUK!YUK!

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144474
Jun 5, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The lesbian in me twirls when the straight man isn't looking.
You deny minor sexual defects and mock major mutations?
Who is the monster?
Wow, just when I think you crazy factor has peeked, you prove us all wrong.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144475
Jun 5, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

KiMare wrote:
Sodomites Not A 3rd Sex wrote:
Sodomites have always been "allowed" to marry. A male
sodomite is allowed to marry a female sodomite, which is
necessary in order to consummate the marriage via sexual
intercourse.
Their problem is they want sodomy to be legally equal to sex
in marriage consummation, an act that was grounds for divorce
only 2 decades ago in most states if a husband demanded that
as his "right" as if it were sex.
In states where sodomy legally consummates marriage, men have
the right to do that to their wives (equal protection, 14th
amendment, etc.). Result: Man has control over whether she
can procreate and courts will have to rule against her if
they follow hundreds of years of precedent that a marriage
license is "consent."
When sodomy was beginning to be legalized in a few states in
the 1970s, sodomites were shouting down anyone who suggested
that one day they'd want sodomy to consummate marriage,
saying "None of us want marriage: You're a bigoted nut!"
Sodomy is not a "form of sex." It's a form of masturbation.
It can't create new citizens. The natural pity of a natural
father for his own natural children makes him work all the
harder to support them and his wife.
And that harder effort makes all society richer and safer.
Sodomy is titillation without value. "Committed, faithful
sodomites" constantly die of AIDS. Why? Because there's
something perverted about their definition of "committed and
faithful."
Tolerance doesn't include redefining sex to include sodomy as
a "form" of it.
When Freud coined the word "Homosexual" he specifically and
repeatedly explained sodomites are not a "3rd sex" but a
perverted manifestation of their own sex. Their unhealthy
lifestyle is a burden on all the health system. There is no
"safe sodomy," only safe sex: Married, faithful sex.
I have no objections personally to grown-ups committing
sodomy by consent with each other, but great objections to
forcing their bigoted view that all must accept the
redefinition of sodomy as a "form of sex."
What will they redefine next? The anus as a differently
oriented vagina. Fingers as differently positioned
phalluses? The tongue as a reproductive organ?
With all the anti-biological redifining they've forced on
society so far, it's not out of the realm of possibility.
Are you under the impression that cutting and pasting nonsense makes you look more credible? Pssssst. It doesn't. It just wastes space. Who was talking about a 3rd gender? Oh, that's right, absolutely no one.

Go peddle your sodomite bullshyt at your cult house of Sky Santa. No one cares about it here. This isn't a religious forum idiot.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144476
Jun 5, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

KiMare wrote:
Sodomites Not A 3rd Sex wrote:
Sodomites have always been "allowed" to marry. A male
sodomite is allowed to marry a female sodomite, which is
necessary in order to consummate the marriage via sexual
intercourse.
Male/female isn't required for consumation. Your author here is an idiot.
KiMare wrote:
Their problem is they want sodomy to be legally equal to sex
in marriage consummation, an act that was grounds for divorce
only 2 decades ago in most states if a husband demanded that
as his "right" as if it were sex.
Sodomy IS legally equal to sex in marriage and sex out of marriage. Your author here is an idiot.
KiMare wrote:
In states where sodomy legally consummates marriage, men have
the right to do that to their wives (equal protection, 14th
amendment, etc.). Result: Man has control over whether she
can procreate and courts will have to rule against her if
they follow hundreds of years of precedent that a marriage
license is "consent."
This sounds like it was written by Brian_G the Village Idiot. Um, sodomy is legal in every state. Yet again your author proves to be an idiot.
KiMare wrote:
When sodomy was beginning to be legalized in a few states in
the 1970s, sodomites were shouting down anyone who suggested
that one day they'd want sodomy to consummate marriage,
saying "None of us want marriage: You're a bigoted nut!"
And yet your author doesn't cite a source of his quotes. Hilarious. Your author is a liar. And quite frankly this is irrelevant. What a gay person said in 1970 has no bearing on my rights and how I fight for them. Would your author also like to hold the decendents of slave owners up to what their ancestors said? Your author proves to be an idiot yet again.
KiMare wrote:
Sodomy is not a "form of sex." It's a form of masturbation.
Um, masturbation is a solo act, sodomy isn't. Your author proves to be an idiot yet again.
KiMare wrote:
It can't create new citizens.
So when straight people "consummate" their relationship, but it doesn't creat a new citizen, they didn't have sex? Your auther is an idiot.
KiMare wrote:
The natural pity of a natural
father for his own natural children makes him work all the
harder to support them and his wife.
So adoptive fathers work less hard to support their families? Your author is an idiot and a bigot.
KiMare wrote:
And that harder effort makes all society richer and safer.
Sodomy is titillation without value. "Committed, faithful
sodomites" constantly die of AIDS. Why? Because there's
something perverted about their definition of "committed and
faithful."
Value is derived from the persons participating, not your author. His claim is a bigoted opiinion based in nothing. And AIDS has nothing to do with commitment of faithfulness. Red herring of a bigot author.
KiMare wrote:
Tolerance doesn't include redefining sex to include sodomy as
a "form" of it.
Sodomy has ALWAYS been a form of sex. No magical redefinition exists. Idiot author.
KiMare wrote:
When Freud coined the word "Homosexual" he specifically and
repeatedly explained sodomites are not a "3rd sex" but a
perverted manifestation of their own sex.
\
Freud didn't coin the term "homosexual". Idiot author.
KiMare wrote:
Their unhealthy
lifestyle is a burden on all the health system.
There is NOTHING unhealthy about homosexuality. If there were, your author would be able to demonstrate it, rather than just allude to it for sheep like you.

The rest is deleted for space reasons. My point has already been made. Your "author" is a proven idiot. But please, don't let that stop you from cutting and pasting him over and over. Nothing proves the deceitfulness of people like you, then your repetative cut and pastes!! Keep up the great work for us!!! LOL!!

What a tool.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144477
Jun 5, 2012
 

Judged:

6

5

5

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck with that. Have you listened to the SCOTUS, they aren't all that partial to this idea that marriage falls under the purview of the Federal Government. Hell, even Obama's pick isn't on board.
Yes. I've also heard that we will be re-instating Jim Crow laws, and anti-miscegenation laws through public votes.

Are you under the impression that this SCOTUS is the last that will ever be?!! Do you think that SCOTUS was somehow partial to addressing either of those issues? LOL!! Whether SCOTUS is partial is irrelevant. And if this SCOTUS rules against us, we will address the next SCOTUS. You can bitch and whine about it all you want. The end result will always be the same.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144478
Jun 5, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

5

thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Attention homosexual freaks! Newsflash! The gay gene doesn't exist.
Did someone say it did? Nope.

Can you prove one doesn't exist. Nope.

Are you an idiot? Yup.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144479
Jun 5, 2012
 

Judged:

6

5

5

Judge Moniters wrote:
<quoted text>No, it was not done the right way. I know what you are saying. Most people do not know that New York was due to vote on an Initiative process in New York after the Nov. 2012 election and would have gone on the ballot in 2014.
They intentionally created a possible worse situation than in California. The legistature should have been forced to wait until 2014, and this would have happened possibly if Obama had not stuck his nose into the decision.
Some cheese with your whine dear?

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144480
Jun 5, 2012
 

Judged:

6

5

5

Judge Moniters wrote:
<quoted text>Go screw a dog, punk. If you don't like an opinion, then deal with it. You want to shut up people, maybe we should vote to take the vote away from all gays and shut up you because we don't like your opinion. If you are not gay, then we will vote to take away the vote of all who support gays. If you think you have the majority, rolls the dice, punk.
Wow, this one's wound a little too tight. I think she's getting ready to blow. Stand back everyone!
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144481
Jun 5, 2012
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Hey Jonah get your facts out of your ass: 73% of the psychiatrists in the American Psychiatric Association who responded to a survey by Harold I. Lief said that they thought that homosexual men are less happy than others. 70% percent said they believed that the homosexuals' problems were due more to personal conflicts than to social stigmatization. Study by Harold I. Lief, Sexual Survey Number 4: Current Thinking on Homosexuality, Medical Aspects of Human Sexuality 2 (1977), pp.110- 111 (Cited in Growing Up Straight by George A. Reker).........Many studies have shown that children of homosexual households are 2 to 4 times as likely to become homosexual themselves as compared to the general population..........In a national health care survey 75% of the nearly 2000 lesbian respondents reported they had pursued psychological counselling of some kind, many for treatment of long-term depression or sadness. J. Bradford et al., "National Lesbian Health Care Survey: Implications for Mental Health Care," Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology 62 (1994): 239, cited in Health Implications Associated with Homosexuality, p. 81.

Homosexual men are 6 times more likely to have attempted suicide than are heterosexual men. Study by Bell and Weinberg,“Homosexualities…”, Table 21.12

Studies indicate that between 25 and 33% of homosexual men and women are alcoholics. Study by Robert J. Kus,“Alcoholics Anonymous and Gay American Men”, Journal of Homosexuality, Volume 14, No.2 (1987), p.254

Bell and Weinberg reported evidence of widespread sexual compulsion among homosexual men. 83% of the homosexual men surveyed estimated they had had sex with 50 or more partners in their lifetime, 43% estimated they had sex with 500 or more partners; 28% with 1,000 or more partners.Bell and Weinberg p 308

The same study revealed that homosexual men have to a great extent separated sexuality from relationship..........Lesbians are 3 times more likely to abuse alcohol and to suffer from other compulsive behaviours. Joanne Hall, "Lesbians Recovering from Alcoholic Problems: An Ethnographic Study of Health Care Expectations," Nursing Research 43 (1994): 238–244

A study of homosexual twins found that they are more likely to have attempted suicide than there heterosexual twin. R. Herrell et al., "A Co-twin Study in Adult Men," Archives of General Psychiatry 56 (1999): 867–874

The life expectancy for gay and bisexual men is 8 to 20 years less than for men in general. Robert S. Hogg et al., "Modeling the Impact of HIV Disease on Mortality in Gay and Bisexual Men," International Journal of Epidemiology 26 (1997): 657.

“A disproportionate percentage — 29 percent — of the adult children of homosexual parents had been specifically subjected to sexual molestation by that homosexual parent, compared to only 0.6 percent of adult children of heterosexual parents having reported sexual relations with their parent.… Having a homosexual parent(s) appears to increase the risk of incest with a parent by a factor of about 50.” P. Cameron and K. Cameron, "Homosexual Parents," Adolescence 31 (1996): 772

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144482
Jun 5, 2012
 

Judged:

6

5

5

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Such anger and such hate. 12, well of course since you age gay then you are looking for a date.
Yes, lets listen to the experts in the the fields of psychology and psychiatry, they say that pathology and psycho-sexual disorders are common among gays. They also said that it is YOU gays who commit SUICIDE and suffer from all kinds of diseases.
The list of diseases found with extraordinary frequency among male homosexual practitioners as a result of anal intercourse is alarming:
Anal Cancer
Chlamydia trachomatis
Cryptosporidium
Giardia lamblia
Herpes simplex virus
Human immunodeficiency virus
Human papilloma virus
Isospora belli
Microsporidia
Gonorrhea
Viral hepatitis types B & C
Syphilis
Sexual transmission of some of these diseases is so rare in the exclusively heterosexual population as to be virtually unknown.
A 1988 CDC survey identified 21 percent of all Hepatitis B cases as being homosexually transmitted while 18 percent were heterosexually transmitted. Since homosexuals comprise such a small percent of the population (only 1-3 percent), they have a significantly higher rate of infection than heterosexuals.
Anal intercourse also puts men at significant risk for anal cancer. Anal cancer is the result of infection with some subtypes of human papilloma virus (HPV), which are known viral carcinogens. Data as of 1989 showed the rates of anal cancer in male homosexual practitioners to be 10 times that of heterosexual males, and growing. Thus, the prevalence of anal cancer among gay men is of great concern. For those with AIDS, the rates are doubled.
YOU WERE SAYING, GAYTARD!!!!
I just love it when you people pull this nonsense out. Honestly R1, are you actually under the impression that anyone believes this utter bullshyt??!!! LOL!!!

You and your kind reek of desperation. Please, don't stop. We are begging you to continue. Your preposterous hatred and baseless repetition is one of the best assets we have in our fight for equality.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144483
Jun 5, 2012
 

Judged:

6

5

5

Judge Walker wrote:
<quoted text>No, foolish child, you only have 6 states and fool you have never won a vote.
Um, moron, could you point out where "states" were ever mentioned? Oh, that's right, they weren't. So I included Washington DC. And we have "won" nine. Don't forget to include Washington State and Maryland dipshyt. And the marriages performed in those nine areas are recognized in Rhode Island. Just fyi!
Judge Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
There are 41 states, 6 that don't have normal marriage laws and 3 who will add normal marriage laws. The unconstitutional of the 6 states will be declared soon enough. Then like North Carolina, state by state, domino effect, down will come tumbling all same sex civil unions. History will repeat itself for gays, and like Nazi Germany, you will be put in internment camps and experimented on so we can help you find that gay gene. It will be a 150 year project, guaranteed to be renewed for 10 consecutive 150 years periods or until we find away to completely cure your disease.
Newsflash: This has always been the UN plan for curing gays, we kept it a secret until now.
Yawn. What a retard.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144484
Jun 5, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

RiccardoFire wrote:
Hey Jonah get your facts out of your ass: 73% of the psychiatrists in the American Psychiatric Association who responded to a survey by Harold I. Lief said that they thought that homosexual men are less happy than others. 70% percent said they believed that the homosexuals' problems were due more to personal conflicts than to social stigmatization. Study by Harold I. Lief, Sexual Survey Number 4: Current Thinking on Homosexuality, Medical Aspects of Human Sexuality 2 (1977), pp.110- 111 (Cited in Growing Up Straight by George A. Reker).........Many studies have shown that children of homosexual households are 2 to 4 times as likely to become homosexual themselves as compared to the general population..........In a national health care survey 75% of the nearly 2000 lesbian respondents reported they had pursued psychological counselling of some kind, many for treatment of long-term depression or sadness. J. Bradford et al., "National Lesbian Health Care Survey: Implications for Mental Health Care," Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology 62 (1994): 239, cited in Health Implications Associated with Homosexuality, p. 81.
Homosexual men are 6 times more likely to have attempted suicide than are heterosexual men. Study by Bell and Weinberg,“Homosexualities…”, Table 21.12
Studies indicate that between 25 and 33% of homosexual men and women are alcoholics. Study by Robert J. Kus,“Alcoholics Anonymous and Gay American Men”, Journal of Homosexuality, Volume 14, No.2 (1987), p.254
Bell and Weinberg reported evidence of widespread sexual compulsion among homosexual men. 83% of the homosexual men surveyed estimated they had had sex with 50 or more partners in their lifetime, 43% estimated they had sex with 500 or more partners; 28% with 1,000 or more partners.Bell and Weinberg p 308
The same study revealed that homosexual men have to a great extent separated sexuality from relationship..........Lesbians are 3 times more likely to abuse alcohol and to suffer from other compulsive behaviours. Joanne Hall, "Lesbians Recovering from Alcoholic Problems: An Ethnographic Study of Health Care Expectations," Nursing Research 43 (1994): 238–244
A study of homosexual twins found that they are more likely to have attempted suicide than there heterosexual twin. R. Herrell et al., "A Co-twin Study in Adult Men," Archives of General Psychiatry 56 (1999): 867–874
The life expectancy for gay and bisexual men is 8 to 20 years less than for men in general. Robert S. Hogg et al., "Modeling the Impact of HIV Disease on Mortality in Gay and Bisexual Men," International Journal of Epidemiology 26 (1997): 657.
“A disproportionate percentage — 29 percent — of the adult children of homosexual parents had been specifically subjected to sexual molestation by that homosexual parent, compared to only 0.6 percent of adult children of heterosexual parents having reported sexual relations with their parent.… Having a homosexual parent(s) appears to increase the risk of incest with a parent by a factor of about 50.” P. Cameron and K. Cameron, "Homosexual Parents," Adolescence 31 (1996): 772
These have been disproven ad nauseum. I have no need to address them again. You can simply highlight a portion of this nonsense, put it in google, and find other strings where all this nonsense has been debunked.

Thank you though for proving my point about your kind. Please keep it up! The desperation and intentional deceit help us more and more every day! Thanks Ricky.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Novato News Video

•••
•••

Novato Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Novato People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Novato News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Novato
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••