Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

So Conservatives, why were you not "up in arms" over the constant, blatant lies of your party leaders?
Why do you beleive the next guy is going to be any different?
The Iraq War in Quotes
11/15/1999, Dick Cheney, CEO of Halliburton (later, Vice President)
"Oil remains fundamentally a government business. While many regions of the world offer great oil opportunities, the Middle East with two thirds of the world's oil and the lowest cost, is still where the prize ultimately lies, even though companies are anxious for greater access there, progress continues to be slow." (at the London Institute of Petroleum)
10/11/2000, George W. Bush, Candidate for President
"I don't think our troops ought to be used for what's called nation building."
02/26/2001, L. Paul Bremmer III (became head of Iraq occupation)
"The new administration seems to be paying no attention to the problem of terrorism. What they will do is stagger along until there's a major incident and then suddenly say,`Oh, my God, shouldn't we be organized to deal with this?' "
10/29/2001, Michael Leeden, American Enterprise Institute
"Just wage a total war against these tyrants; I think we will do very well and our children will sing great songs about us years from now."
02/13/2002, Kenneth Adelman, a member of the Pentagon's Defense Policy Board
"Liberating Iraq would be a cakewalk."
09/18/2002, Donald Rumsfeld, Secretary of Defense (before Congress)
"We do know that the Iraqi regime has chemical and biological weapons. His regime has amassed large, clandestine stockpiles of chemical weapons -- including VX, sarin, cyclosarin and mustard gas.... His regime has amassed large, clandestine stockpiles of biological weapons--including anthrax and botulism toxin, and possibly smallpox." (presentation to Congress)
10/7/2002, George W. Bush, President
"The Iraqi regime ... possesses and produces chemical and biological weapons. It is seeking nuclear weapons. We know that the regime has produced thousands of tons of chemical agents, including mustard gas, sarin nerve gas, VX nerve gas."
11/01/2002, George W. Bush, President
"... for the sake of protecting our friends and allies, the United States will lead a mighty coalition of freedom-loving nations and disarm Saddam Hussein. See, I can't imagine what was going through the mind of this enemy when they hit us. They probably thought the national religion was materialism, that we were so selfish and so self-absorbed that after 9/11/2001 this mighty nation would take a couple of steps back and file a lawsuit.
11/14/2002, Donald Rumsfeld, Secretary of Defense
"I'm glad you asked. It has nothing to do with oil, literally nothing to do with oil."
11/15/2002, Donald Rumsfeld, Secretary of Defense
"Five days or five months, but it certainly isn't going to last longer."
01/10/2003, Donald Rumsfeld, Secretary of Defense
"... something under $50 billion for the cost. How much of that would be the U.S. burden, and how much would be other countries, is an open question."
02/08/2003, George W. Bush, President
"We also know that Iraq is harboring a terrorist network headed by a senior al Qaeda terrorist planner. This network runs a poison and explosive training camp in northeast Iraq, and many of its leaders are known to be in Baghdad."
03/16/2003, Dick Cheney, Vice President
"My belief is we will, in fact, be greeted as liberators.... I think it will go relatively quickly,...[in] weeks rather than months."
03/22/2003, General Tommy Franks
"There is no doubt that the regime of Saddam Hussein possesses weapons of mass destruction. As this operation continues, those weapons will be identified, found, along with the people who have produced them and who guard them."

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

So Conservatives, why were you not "up in arms" over the constant, blatant lies of your party leaders?
The Iraq War in Quotes
"Oil remains fundamentally a government business. While many regions of the world offer great oil opportunities, the Middle East with two thirds of the world's oil and the lowest cost, is still where the prize ultimately lies, even though companies are anxious for greater access there, progress continues to be slow." (at the London Institute of Petroleum)
"The new administration seems to be paying no attention to the problem of terrorism. What they will do is stagger along until there's a major incident and then suddenly say,`Oh, my God, shouldn't we be organized to deal with this?' "
"Just wage a total war against these tyrants; I think we will do very well and our children will sing great songs about us years from now."
"We do know that the Iraqi regime has chemical and biological weapons. His regime has amassed large, clandestine stockpiles of chemical weapons -- including VX, sarin, cyclosarin and mustard gas.... His regime has amassed large, clandestine stockpiles of biological weapons--including anthrax and botulism toxin, and possibly smallpox." (presentation to Congress)
"The Iraqi regime ... possesses and produces chemical and biological weapons. It is seeking nuclear weapons. We know that the regime has produced thousands of tons of chemical agents, including mustard gas, sarin nerve gas, VX nerve gas."
"... for the sake of protecting our friends and allies, the United States will lead a mighty coalition of freedom-loving nations and disarm Saddam Hussein. See, I can't imagine what was going through the mind of this enemy when they hit us. They probably thought the national religion was materialism, that we were so selfish and so self-absorbed that after 9/11/2001 this mighty nation would take a couple of steps back and file a lawsuit.
"I'm glad you asked. It has nothing to do with oil, literally nothing to do with oil."
"... something under $50 billion for the cost. How much of that would be the U.S. burden, and how much would be other countries, is an open question."
"We also know that Iraq is harboring a terrorist network headed by a senior al Qaeda terrorist planner. This network runs a poison and explosive training camp in northeast Iraq, and many of its leaders are known to be in Baghdad."
"My belief is we will, in fact, be greeted as liberators.... I think it will go relatively quickly,...[in] weeks rather than months."
"There is no doubt that the regime of Saddam Hussein possesses weapons of mass destruction. As this operation continues, those weapons will be identified, found, along with the people who have produced them and who guard them."
dfvrgvrrdf
Niikk

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

The Iraq War in Quotes
dffrfrfxf
Niikk

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

The Iraq War in Quotes
"There is no doubt that the regime of Saddam Hussein possesses weapons of mass destruction. As this operation continues, those weapons will be identified, found, along with the people who have produced them and who guard t
rvesrvedfvfvf
Niikk

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

The Iraq War in Quotes
"There is no doubt that the regime of Saddam Hussein possesses weapons of mass destruction. As this operation continues, those weapons will be identified, found, along with the people who have produced them and who guard them.
dbvfvvfbgdf
Niikk

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

The Iraq War in Quotes
tgtrgretujykyngbfffb
Niikk

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

The Iraq War in Quotes
vhgchgchgchchgc
Niikk

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

The Iraq War in Quotes
ytydyytd
TROLL ROBTARDS INFO

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

What is a troll? An Internet troll is an person who constructs an online identity and use it on message boards and discussion groups for specific abuse purposes. Note that when trolls operate in teams they are more difficult to recognize. What do we mean by teams? Usually, if a person has caused havoc on an online community, and have been banned, they will have friends join in. Usually this is more for a personal agenda.
What motivates trolling? There are many motives but the most common is attention. Itís been my experience that most trollís objectives are to gain the attention of the community or particular members. They will create fake personas or change their persona to better fit the interests of their targets.
How do I recognize a troll? It is never easy to tell them apart from genuine posters especially when they do not disclose their goal immediately. We have seen cases where trolls took several months to build support in the community before starting their trolling activity in the open. Contrary to what most people may imagine, their contribution to the community may be positive and supportive at first.
Spamming troll: Posts to many newsgroups with the same verbatim post.
Kooks: A regular member of a forum who habitually drops comments that have no basis on the topic or even in reality.
Flamer: Does not contribute to the group except by making inflammatory comments.
Hit-and-runner: Stops in, make one or two posts and move on.
Psycho trolls: Has a psychological need to feel good by making others feel bad.
ggrhgfhbfhv

“I SURE AM A PRETTY BLACK QUEEN”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

HI ALL ROBBY ROB aka ROBTARD aka Niikk (in black) here. I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be posting with my hijacked user names of Niikk (in black) as I hate the real Niikk because he called me out as the black Homosexual that I am and always makes me look like an ass and this my real profile.
I HAVE UPLOADED A CURRENT PIC... TAKE A LOOK..I AM A PRETTY OLD BLACK QUEEN AIN'T I???
Also please keep in mind that sometimes when I post I am high on meth and wine enemas and may forget that I posted and actually argue with my own posts and speak in the 3rd person. Pleases ignore this as I am a meth head and an old black gay queen.
rhrhrhrhhy
Niikk

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

correct I agree

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

The Iraq War in Quotes
"There is no doubt that the regime of Saddam Hussein possesses weapons of mass destruction. As this operation continues, those weapons will be identified, found, along with the people who have produced them and who guard the
ghmgcmgmgm

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

The Iraq War in Quotes
"There is no doubt that the regime of Saddam Hussein possesses weapons of mass destruction. As this operation continues, those weapons will be identified, found, along with the people who have produced them and who guard the
tnghnhhnhn

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

The Iraq War in Quotes
YTHHRHY
Niikk

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

republicans are dishonest
Niikk

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

The Iraq War in Quotes
rhrtrhtrr
Niikk

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

republican stink like bowel movement
Niikk

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

The Iraq War in Quotes
fytfty
Niikk

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

The Iraq War in Quotes
fnfnfnfnfnfn
Niikk

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

The Iraq War in Quotes
tyjtjtjtjt

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Freeze Warning for Fairfield County was issued at April 24 at 7:13PM EDT

•••
•••

Norwalk News Video

•••
•••

Norwalk Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Norwalk People Search