Aztlan

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Mexican/Latinos HAVE always been the MAJORITY (more people) in the Americas!!! Go read a book!!! Most of the countires in the Americas are SPANISH SPEAKING if not PORTUGESE!!! You WHITE FOLKS took Norther mexico (south West) from Mexico for you dirty anglos can BREED and Take OVER!!! PAY BACK IS A BITCH!!!
Dee

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Mexicans..= PIGS....PERIOD
Dee

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Judged:

Aztlan wrote:
Mexican/Latinos HAVE always been the MAJORITY (more people) in the Americas!!! Go read a book!!! Most of the countires in the Americas are SPANISH SPEAKING if not PORTUGESE!!! You WHITE FOLKS took Norther mexico (south West) from Mexico for you dirty anglos can BREED and Take OVER!!! PAY BACK IS A BITCH!!!
Well....let me be a "history" lesson to you...Latinos took over Mexico and murdered its indigenous ppls.... all from SPAIN..PIGS~

The mexican war... 1846 to 1848 in the wake of the 1845 U.S. annexation of Texas, which Mexico only owned THIS land for 24 years....The Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo specified the major consequence of the war: the forced Mexican Cession of the territories of Alta California and New Mexico to the U.S. in EXCHANGE FOR 18 MILLION. In addition, the United States forgave debt owed by the Mexican government to U.S. citizens. Mexico accepted the Rio Grande as its national border, and the loss of Texas.....

YA SEE? YOU BEEN HAD!!!!!!!!!!

YA SEE...WE BEAT YOUR ASS!
Dee

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

GO HOME....SO SAD
Dee

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Aztlan wrote:
And BTW...I would think with yer statement that "paradise" is gone where you live...And I would blame that on the filthy mexicant gang members that you support......Nothin but a piglett!
its kd

Ontario, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Man Mexicans was a mistake the worst the Africans ever created an yall are trying 2 kill us off breed by us trained by the CIA oo an the Navajo Indians e Asians not Mexicans lol yall are trying2 take a country state by state it ant gone work an the he'll wiry Obama trying 2 help yall all Mexicans do is kill innocent blacks an rape children an deal dope Mayors veragossa help smuggle MS13 WEED SN DOPE THAT'S Y ALL THE MEDICAL LABS ARE CLOSING IN CALIFORNIA AN THAT'S Y THEY GOT ALL OUR JOBS
its kd

Ontario, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

MEXICANS ARENT AZTECS NOO BUDDY THE SNITCHED THE AZTECS OUT SOULD THEIR BODY TO DA SPAInors sell outs last mexican made a difference was ceser Chavez sn he was illegal all the Mexicans did was came down after Martin Luther king died for are rights

“Your bear to cross”

Since: Aug 09

Whittier, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

This is what truly makes Topix the best. So many people with so many specialties coming together to solve the community's problems with information you just can't find elsewhere.

Why just on this thread alone we have lawyers, historians, sociologists, and a variety of experts in things like criminology and deviant human behavior. Not to mention all of the others who obviously make their way in the world as technical proof readers or English Professors.

Moving forward, I can't wait to see what direction this all goes but I can tell you one thing, it is sure to be both uplifting and informative.
Big Bubba

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Da mexicants suk
REDNECK

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Mexicans, breed like piss ants. They have illegally invaded "The United States" and breed there anchor babies in mass numbers. Then the American tax payer, is forever on the hook to financially support these swine and there offspring for eternity. In addition, illegal Mexicans disrespect American culture and the laws of our lands. These people are true criminals, plain and simple. They need to be rounded-up and deported...
Zach

New Orleans, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Siccntwisted wrote:
<quoted text>How u doin Dee...to answer your ?...it's not that we mexicans r over- populating...it just looks that way bcuz whenever sumthing goes wrong we get blamed 4 it...like when the state has no mney...blame it on the mexcans...Schools r over crowded...blame it on the mexcans...no jobs...blame it on the mexcans...and so on...but anyways...I c black girls or ladies with a tribe of babies with no baby daddy...I c white girls or ladies with thier own tribe of kids and no father....just as much as I c Mexican women...all of them collecting welfare and foodstamps...take a look for yourself please...we r not over populating but the focus is on us...
Yes we blame the Mexicans, why? Simple: not Americans

Yes we blame the Mexicans. WHY? Easy: not American

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Norwalk News Video

•••
•••

Norwalk Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Norwalk People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE