old friend

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

I am a friend of larry's and I am not a methhead. I am not going to lie and say that I have never used because I have but I have been clean for 8 years. larry has been to my house many many times and i never worried for a minute that he would steal from me. It is not your place to judge what he does. his habit is not affecting your life so why do you care. I happen to know that Larry is a really good person with a big heart. he has helped me out many times and i'm not talking about drugs.
NPR

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

old friend wrote:
I am a friend of larry's and I am not a methhead. I am not going to lie and say that I have never used because I have but I have been clean for 8 years. larry has been to my house many many times and i never worried for a minute that he would steal from me. It is not your place to judge what he does. his habit is not affecting your life so why do you care. I happen to know that Larry is a really good person with a big heart. he has helped me out many times and i'm not talking about drugs.
How low would you have to be when little larry has the ability to help aomeone out? Oh wait, he's standing outside my window, waiting for me to leave so he can steal my shit and come help you out. I'm sure his repayment is in STD's
Just waiting

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

larry harvey wrote:
so u think u know me ill still all your shit
you stole from us once. i hope you come back. got something for you. the only reason you steal is because you're too stupid to work. you'll be got
Just waiting

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

but who am i kidding. he cant read or write

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 24 of24
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Nortonville Discussions

Search the Nortonville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KSP Arrests St. Charles Man Wanted By The U.S. ... 6 min LI0NSDEN 4
China Jade 25 min Eats there often 23
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 26 min imposter 81,229
Dave's Sticky Pig Smokehouse (Aug '11) 43 min Eats there often 89
baldwins 1 hr wow 6
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Commietator 138,841
best church in nortonville?? (May '11) 3 hr amen 18
•••
•••
•••
•••

Nortonville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Nortonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••