First Prev
of 2
Next Last
old friend

Madisonville, KY

#24 Jun 30, 2012
I am a friend of larry's and I am not a methhead. I am not going to lie and say that I have never used because I have but I have been clean for 8 years. larry has been to my house many many times and i never worried for a minute that he would steal from me. It is not your place to judge what he does. his habit is not affecting your life so why do you care. I happen to know that Larry is a really good person with a big heart. he has helped me out many times and i'm not talking about drugs.
NPR

Dawson Springs, KY

#25 Jul 4, 2012
old friend wrote:
I am a friend of larry's and I am not a methhead. I am not going to lie and say that I have never used because I have but I have been clean for 8 years. larry has been to my house many many times and i never worried for a minute that he would steal from me. It is not your place to judge what he does. his habit is not affecting your life so why do you care. I happen to know that Larry is a really good person with a big heart. he has helped me out many times and i'm not talking about drugs.
How low would you have to be when little larry has the ability to help aomeone out? Oh wait, he's standing outside my window, waiting for me to leave so he can steal my shit and come help you out. I'm sure his repayment is in STD's
Just waiting

United States

#26 Jul 24, 2012
larry harvey wrote:
so u think u know me ill still all your shit
you stole from us once. i hope you come back. got something for you. the only reason you steal is because you're too stupid to work. you'll be got
Just waiting

United States

#27 Jul 24, 2012
but who am i kidding. he cant read or write

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nortonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dakota Scott??? (Sep '10) 36 min wishuknewmebutyou... 26
Foster Care Service now in Madisonville (Aug '11) 59 min Livinky 5
Kari Roy for whatever commercial 1 hr What? Who? Why? 46
Who thinks P'Pool will byte the dust? 2 hr MadisonvilleMattie 21
jamie faith (Oct '12) 9 hr Susan b 8
Who will snitch if need be!! (Sep '10) 21 hr Kmrsn 14
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Wed Annoying Keyboard... 504

Freeze Warning for Hopkins County was issued at October 31 at 2:03PM EDT

Nortonville Dating
Find my Match

Nortonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Nortonville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Nortonville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]