Just Wondering

Big Stone Gap, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2012

Does anyone know what has become of Richard Quillen, who works at WAXM? Haven't heard him on the radio in a while.
Sad

Lanham, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

I read on Facebook he passed away yesterday so sad prayers for his family
Not Forgotten

Gate City, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

yes ...he did pass away at his home....such a great loss to the radio world..he will be greatly missed...Praying for his family and friends during this difficult time!!!
Clean coal

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

Does anyone know what happened prayers to his family
Bono

Jonesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

Bristol Topix reporting he shot and killed himself at his father's house.
Clean coal

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

On another topic in Bristol said he had been dealing with personal reason these where what his health problems where and took his own life. Can anyone confirm this rip Richard quillen
Sad

Lanham, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

Clean coal wrote:
On another topic in Bristol said he had been dealing with personal reason these where what his health problems where and took his own life. Can anyone confirm this rip Richard quillen
Well it's none of our concern as to how or why he passed away just for us to show compassion to his family and keep them in our prayers not question what went on or spread roamers
Clean coal

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

I am not spreading rumors just trying to see what happened to man that we all loved listening to.
Steve

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

Anybody remember the other local radio personality that walked into Pound lake in winter and killed himself?
Dawn

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

Come on People Richard has a young daughter and she doesnt need to see this stuff, So have a heart and stop this thread please
wondering

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

was it Jim Baker?
Dawn

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

wondering wrote:
was it Jim Baker?
Yes it was Jim Baker so sad.....
Melody

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

Such a shame that someone can take everything from a person even thier will to live.
sad time

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

Judged:

Yes I agree with you Melody. It is amazing to find that kind of love and if that love ends for one person it lives the other one torn to pieces. RIP Richard you will be missed. There are many people that loved you and you were a big part of our day.
sad

Lebanon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

I knew him and he was a good loving guy. I loved to listen to Casey's Corner. I knew Casey and Richard and one thing I learned from them is that Casey really loved her father, and Richard loved his daughter very much.
Get to the TRUTH

Mooresboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Judged:

Yes RIP Richard and much love to the family. To all that knew Richard you would not know all the dark secerts going on in his family. Richard had been dealing with a long time problem due to back injury. After Richard was no longer at WXBQ he was admitted shortly after that to a rehab facilty. Once Richard came home his wife Abb hg wanted a divorce. She had been sleeping with another man. Yes, this man had a family as well. Abby wanted to sell the new home they had bought just a short time before this happened. After coming through about 20 years of a problem due to his back and now his wife wanting a divorce I guess it was to much. Sadly Richard took his own life. Yes his daughter was the most wonderful thing in his life. I could only imagine what could have been going through his mind. I know his daughter misses her father very much. We love and miss u Richard. These comments are all fact. I have a taped phone conversation with Abby to back all of this up. Im sorry to his parent but the truth needed to come out about Abby.
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Yes i know alot about Abby. We went out while Richard was in rehab.. anyone want details?
tell the truth

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

I GUESS HIS BLOOD IS ON HER HANDS THANKS ABBY FOR CAUSEING HIM TO GO TO THIS LEVEL WE ALL LOVE YOU RICHARD AND ABBY MAY YOUR NEW LIFE BURN IN HELL...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Norton Forum right now

Search the Norton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
hookers 2 hr of course 13
New Park Avenue Movie Theatre 12 hr barb8os 15
Logisticare good or bad place to work? (Jul '11) 13 hr Cat Stephens 27
Norton City Schools COLD 13 hr Cat Stephens 11
tryed to stab his self in court 13 hr Cat Stephens 4
Young Minister 19 hr FYI 2
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Sat abe 1,350
•••
•••