Donald

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Amanda Jarrett and Dani Carlson are the Annoying Twins.....all bounce and no brains. Terri Deboer is their blonde, older sister. Laura Velasquez is stuck in a college co-ed mode. She is in desperate need of a 30-something, updated hair-do. Brett Thomas is typical SW Mihigan: predictable and boring. Emily Linnert is beautiful and professional.
unknown

Redmond, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

The reason terri deboer dresses the way she does is she is a nudist, and they tend to be exhibitionsts. She frequents the nude beach south of holland and is an occasional visitor at Forest Hills Club in Saranac.I am not judging her in any way as I am also an occasional nudist and yes, I have seen her naked and yes they are SPECTACULAR.
Bearbut

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

unknown wrote:
The reason terri deboer dresses the way she does is she is a nudist, and they tend to be exhibitionsts. She frequents the nude beach south of holland and is an occasional visitor at Forest Hills Club in Saranac.I am not judging her in any way as I am also an occasional nudist and yes, I have seen her naked and yes they are SPECTACULAR.
I too have seen Tary riding nude in her golf cart at Sandy Pines.
While they can be a bit distracting the all over tan is nice.
Pastor

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Terry goes to my church but I have yet to see her nude.
Rick Perry

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

How come nobody talks about Sarah Broadhead from FOX17? She's gorgeous!!
Casey

Waterford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

I thought my meds were giving me vertigo, but it turned out to be Amanda Jarrett's head bobbing, hand waving and face making that was making me sick.
Enquirer

Americus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

While I make no judgment about nudism, Terri Deoer is not one of them and such accusations are rude, unfounded and libel.
lalalala

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Enquirer wrote:
While I make no judgment about nudism, Terri Deoer is not one of them and such accusations are rude, unfounded and libel.
welcome to the internet
Reka

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

MEMO TO LAURA VELASQUEZ: Hallowen is over. Time to update your hairstyle.
W Cronkrite

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

emily is a beautiful and hot woman....Dan Rather brought her to my attention.Also on our hot list.....Lauren Stanton(very wholesome image-but hot).Marlee has a nice look....reminds me of the women back in Vietnam reporting days.Fox news has some eye candy and personally love WWMT 11pm anchor girl..though she may be anorexic.Watching Emily right now....great smile...face and bod.
Miami Vice

Green Cove Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

I am in the Florida keys right now....and OMG....they have a reporter with a lisp...worse than Barbara Walters. He dresses well though :-)
Thtanley

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Miami Vice wrote:
I am in the Florida keys right now....and OMG....they have a reporter with a lisp...worse than Barbara Walters. He dresses well though :-)
Thath thilly. I wonder if ith Barney Frank?
The Ultimate Judge

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Casual Observer wrote:
Catherine Behrendt, GO ON A DIET...You are a fat, disgusting pig! You have more chins than a Chinese phone book.
Nice. Who made you the judge and jury? I am sure if you posted a picture of yourself you are the image of perfection? HA! You are probably a nasty heffer yourself. Stop judging people according to their outward appearance. That is very mean of you to say about another human being who is 10 times more successful than you will ever be! Get a life and look in the mirror PIG!
Merci

Pontiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

I am glad to see Terri Deboer's more professional look. I like her toned down frosted blonde hair and conservative attire. It is her job to look good. She is on television, not radio.
Niki

Plymouth, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Nice new curly hairdo on Laura Velasquez. It's about time!
Jasmine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

The women @ WOOD TV have no continuity. They get a little better and then they get a lot worse!
Eddie

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Jasmine wrote:
The women @ WOOD TV have no continuity. They get a little better and then they get a lot worse!
Isn't that just like a woman?
Ricki

Waterford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

The new men on WOOD TV cannot talk and the women don't know how to dress, style their hair or talk without bobbing their heads like puppets. Which is worse?
Casual Observer

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Lauren Stanton...looking SO hot! Thank you for "putting yourself out there".
Houston

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

All the previously discussed annoying habits and inappropriate dress and hairstyles would be resolved if anybody bothered to watch video clips with a critical eye. This is not rocket science, people!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Northview Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Northview People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••