Doctor may be struck off over diet pill danger

Dec 14, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Journal Newspaper Online

A NORTH doctor could be struck off after admitting he gave a healthy woman a controversial diet pill without warning of its potential dangers. via The Journal Newspaper Online

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
bootiful

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2008

huh?
hot-town girl

Hot Springs National Park, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2008

if the other forum doesn't chill out i may have to strike off folks!
bungholeo

Port Orchard, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2008

Friend of Phen wrote:
It's chilled, hot-town girl.
whats chill..the big ol mess..there aint enough tp to ever clean that shit up
NUKKL

Volgograd, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2008

[url=http://drugstoria.com/pro duct/acomplia-zimulti.html][b] Buy Acomplia Online Discout Pharmacy[/b][/url]
NUKKL

Volgograd, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2008

oh i'm sorry...sorry please
[url=http://drugstoria.com/pro duct/acomplia-zimulti.html][b] Buy Acomplia Online Discout Pharmacy[/b][/url]
Hewe

Marco, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

I'm a 54 year old male, no medical issues except weight. I started phentermine from XTOP24. COM on July 18, 2013 at 250 lbs. I weighed in today at 233 lbs. I've lost 17 lbs in 28 days. I've eaten mainly meat and vegetables, drank water only, lots of water. I exercise 3 times a week cardio and weights for about 1 1/2 hours. The only side effects I've experienced is a dry mouth and occasional minor dizziness. I would highly recommend phentermine for any one who is serious about losing weight.
Leonardo

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Canada Pharmacy ONLINEMEDOX. COM will always be the best pharmacy for me, whether I order prescription or non-prescription. Never failed me in delivery and quality of products.
Vincents

Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

I have ordered prescription drugs (without a prescription) from RXPILLHOME .COM about two years ago, and was pleased with the speed and quality of service.
I'm thinking of doing the same thing with my medication. The meds is expensive, but there is a generic version available overseas.
I love the idea of taking responsibility for my own health (or lack of health) and skipping the bureaucracy... to say nothing of having to drive to the doctor, wait in line, yet again, to get a prescription refilled.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Northumberland Discussions

Search the Northumberland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 11 hr Roger the Racist 51,162
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 11 hr Roger the Racist 3,796
Review: Animal Care Hospital - Jennifer Hopkins... (Jul '10) Jul 15 fortheloveofmoney 17
Review: Rainbow Massage & Spa (Jul '09) Jul 7 Anonymous 15
East Clarington may vote with Northumberland in... Jun 28 SCI 1
Debate: Obama-Economy - Lewisburg, PA (Feb '12) Jun '14 czpo9 4
Review: Savidge Housing Group Inc (Aug '10) May '14 pissedofftenant 22
•••
•••
•••
•••

Northumberland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••