Jones enters plea in child sex case

May 19, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sentinel

A Blue Earth man pleaded guilty Monday to criminal sexual conduct with a child. Bryan Wayne Jones, 39, was facing a June 4-5 jury trial.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Oct 30, 2011
jim

Blue Earth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

sounds like he did wat he had to do to get out of jail i been convicted of something i didnt to maybe he had to think of his family at hand i dont think he did it these girls today are just full of drama and looking for attention
Rebecca Jones

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2009

I know this man personally. We have 21-yr-old twin sons. I have known him since he was sixteen. As an X I can tell you Bryan is not guilty. He plead guilty so he could go home to his traumatized family. This girl not only hurt his family in MN, but deprived his sons in Texas from the father they need also. Bryan my prayers are with you and I will post to every site I find.
Misti jones

Dassel, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2011

jim wrote:
sounds like he did wat he had to do to get out of jail i been convicted of something i didnt to maybe he had to think of his family at hand i dont think he did it these girls today are just full of drama and looking for attention
thank you...that man was innocent I should know...im his 19year old daughter....that girl did that to gets even with me

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Northrop Discussions

Search the Northrop Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Minneapolis: Somalia's president to speak at No... Aug 9 Billy Bob 2
MN Who do you support for Governor in Minnesota in... (Oct '10) Aug 2 Go Blue Forever 848
BE officer put on suspension Jul '14 citizen 1
price of milk Jun '14 djconklin 1
hancor/Paul Iwerks May '14 Betrayed 1
Winnebago ethanol plant fined $100,000 (Aug '09) Apr '14 Fuel-Testers 10
AgStar wins ethanol plants (Mar '09) Mar '14 LeRoy Deichman 17
•••
•••
•••
Northrop Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••