Riverside Drive

Princeton, WV

#1 May 30, 2012
Who's red pick'em up truck was that parked in the yard at around 07:pm on 5/29/2012?
oooo

Charleston, WV

#2 May 30, 2012
Riverside Drive wrote:
Who's red pick'em up truck was that parked in the yard at around 07:pm on 5/29/2012?
MINE

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#3 May 30, 2012
depends on what type it was...it could have been derrick, violet or terry's brother they all have red pick up's...

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS ”

Location hidden

#4 May 30, 2012
there will be no yard sale either on the first it is going to rain this weekend . thanks
whats ur problem

Northfork, WV

#5 May 30, 2012
why are you always coming on here blasting out bbe. she is a very sweet girl who unlike you tries to help people out in the community. if you get burnt out of your house she will give you clothes. if you came to her doorstep hungry she is the type of person to bring you into her house and feed you her last bite to eat in the house but yet you continue to bash on her. why don't for once you come off your high horse and tell us all who you are cause you look like nothing but a coward and a trouble maker with nothing better to do than to waste my tax money paying for your lunatic a** to sit there all day on the computer and bash people. stop being so jealous of bbe . why not join her and become some good in the community instead of being a jealous coward!!!!!!!!!!

“Rock That Sock”

Since: May 12

Pineville, WV

#6 May 30, 2012
whats ur problem wrote:
why are you always coming on here blasting out bbe. she is a very sweet girl who unlike you tries to help people out in the community. if you get burnt out of your house she will give you clothes. if you came to her doorstep hungry she is the type of person to bring you into her house and feed you her last bite to eat in the house but yet you continue to bash on her. why don't for once you come off your high horse and tell us all who you are cause you look like nothing but a coward and a trouble maker with nothing better to do than to waste my tax money paying for your lunatic a** to sit there all day on the computer and bash people. stop being so jealous of bbe . why not join her and become some good in the community instead of being a jealous coward!!!!!!!!!!
^^^Sockmageddon approves this message.^^^
Soul Sista

Princeton, WV

#7 May 30, 2012
babyblueeyes2010 wrote:
there will be no yard sale either on the first it is going to rain this weekend . thanks
no yard sale.she will be running da "Soul Train", lol.com e to likkous park and ride her Soul Train.lol

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS ”

Location hidden

#8 May 30, 2012
AT LEAST I CAN VALUE A PERSON BY THE WAY THEY ACT AND THE BEAUTY OF THEIR INSIDES AND NOT BASE THEM ON THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN. I'M NOT FULLY WHITE EITHER. NONE OF US ARE. TRACE YOUR ROOTS BACK THERE AND YOU MIGHT BE SURPRISED WHAT YOU MIGHT FIND. WE ALL ARE BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF ADAM AND EVE SO FAR WE ALL ARE BROTHERS AND SISTERS OR SOME KIND OF RELATION WITH EVERYONE ON THIS EARTH. NO MATTER WHAT THEIR SKIN COLOR IS. I AM HALF CHEROKEE INDIAN...ARE YOU GOING TO DOWN ME FOR NOT BEING FULLY WHITE.
Wide load Soul Train

Princeton, WV

#9 May 30, 2012
babyblueeyes2010 wrote:
AT LEAST I CAN VALUE A PERSON BY THE WAY THEY ACT AND THE BEAUTY OF THEIR INSIDES AND NOT BASE THEM ON THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN. I'M NOT FULLY WHITE EITHER. NONE OF US ARE. TRACE YOUR ROOTS BACK THERE AND YOU MIGHT BE SURPRISED WHAT YOU MIGHT FIND. WE ALL ARE BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF ADAM AND EVE SO FAR WE ALL ARE BROTHERS AND SISTERS OR SOME KIND OF RELATION WITH EVERYONE ON THIS EARTH. NO MATTER WHAT THEIR SKIN COLOR IS. I AM HALF CHEROKEE INDIAN...ARE YOU GOING TO DOWN ME FOR NOT BEING FULLY WHITE.
yu will have little zebras running around soon,because thats the life style for you.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS ”

Location hidden

#10 May 30, 2012
WHATEVER...EVERY WORD YOU TYPE YOU SHOW MORE HOW MUCH OF A IGNORANT BIGOT PERSON YOU ARE....LOL I REALLY FEEL SORRY FOR YOU. IF YOU AINT GOT THE BALLS TO SAY IT TO MY FACE IT MEANS NOTHING TO ME. JUST WORDS ON A SCREEN. YOU REALLY NEED TO GET A LIFE AND STOP HARASSING ME AND MY DAUGHTER...YOU KNOW THEY DO CALL THAT STALKING AND CYBER BULLYING NOW AND THERE ARE LAWS ABOUT THAT.
XXXX wide load

Princeton, WV

#11 May 30, 2012
babyblueeyes2010 wrote:
WHATEVER...EVERY WORD YOU TYPE YOU SHOW MORE HOW MUCH OF A IGNORANT BIGOT PERSON YOU ARE....LOL I REALLY FEEL SORRY FOR YOU. IF YOU AINT GOT THE BALLS TO SAY IT TO MY FACE IT MEANS NOTHING TO ME. JUST WORDS ON A SCREEN. YOU REALLY NEED TO GET A LIFE AND STOP HARASSING ME AND MY DAUGHTER...YOU KNOW THEY DO CALL THAT STALKING AND CYBER BULLYING NOW AND THERE ARE LAWS ABOUT THAT.
there is a such thing as freedon of speach too.ever heard of that? doubt it,lol. all you know is the ghettos and project style living,with your trashy kind,you are no better than her,you are the one telling her to do it,its good for her.like daughter,like mom,wide load,lmao

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS ”

Location hidden

#12 May 30, 2012
SO NOW I AM GHETTO...HA THIS IS GETTING REALLY FUNNY NOW. I ACTUALLY OWN MY OWN HOME, 2 CARS AND MUCH MORE ...SO GHETTO THAT. AS FOR MY HUSBAND COME AND ASK HIM IF HE WOULD WANT ANYONE ELSE CAUSE HE WILL TELL YOU HE WANTS ONLY ME. IS THIS WHAT IT IS GETTING DOWN TOO.....HAVE THE BALLS ENOUGH TO COME SAY IT TO MY FACE. YOU CALL ME LIAR, CHEAT, FRAUD AND ANYTHING ELSE BUT AT LEAST I AINT A COWARD WHO IS A BIGOT....I MAY BE FAT BUT MY HUBBY SAYS IT IS MORE TO ME TO LOVE AND HUNNY HE LOVES EVERY BIT OF IT. JEALOUSY IS ALL IT IT. IT SPEWS OUT YA OZZING SO BAD....QUIT MAKING YOURSELF LOOK EVEN WORSE THAN YOU SOUND. YOU AINT A BAD AZZ CAUSE YOU SPEW WHAT YOU WISH ONLINE.....YOU LOOK MORE LIKE AN IDIOT A BABBLING ONE AT THAT...JEEEZZZZ

“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#13 May 30, 2012
babyblueeyes2010 wrote:
SO NOW I AM GHETTO...HA THIS IS GETTING REALLY FUNNY NOW. I ACTUALLY OWN MY OWN HOME, 2 CARS AND MUCH MORE ...SO GHETTO THAT. AS FOR MY HUSBAND COME AND ASK HIM IF HE WOULD WANT ANYONE ELSE CAUSE HE WILL TELL YOU HE WANTS ONLY ME. IS THIS WHAT IT IS GETTING DOWN TOO.....HAVE THE BALLS ENOUGH TO COME SAY IT TO MY FACE. YOU CALL ME LIAR, CHEAT, FRAUD AND ANYTHING ELSE BUT AT LEAST I AINT A COWARD WHO IS A BIGOT....I MAY BE FAT BUT MY HUBBY SAYS IT IS MORE TO ME TO LOVE AND HUNNY HE LOVES EVERY BIT OF IT. JEALOUSY IS ALL IT IT. IT SPEWS OUT YA OZZING SO BAD....QUIT MAKING YOURSELF LOOK EVEN WORSE THAN YOU SOUND. YOU AINT A BAD AZZ CAUSE YOU SPEW WHAT YOU WISH ONLINE.....YOU LOOK MORE LIKE AN IDIOT A BABBLING ONE AT THAT...JEEEZZZZ
Sup BBE...everything okay here? I know people who know people. Know what I mean?
Riverside Drive

Princeton, WV

#14 May 30, 2012
babyblueeyes2010 wrote:
depends on what type it was...it could have been derrick, violet or terry's brother they all have red pick up's...
I caught you lying.....

It was a "white pick'em up truck" parked in the yard... I bet you don't even live in that house. YOU LIAR!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS ”

Location hidden

#15 May 31, 2012
OMG MY HUSBAND OWNS A WHITE PICK UP TRUCK ...HUSBAND SAID LAST NIGHT THAT IT IS A SHAME THAT YOU ARE SO JEALOUS AND THAT YOUR LIFE IS SUCH A MESS THAT YOU WANT TO BE IN OURS. FURTHER MORE HE SAID TO TELL YOU HE LOVES HIS WIDE LOAD...LMAO...GO ASK HIM HE SAID. SUNDOG THIS JERK IS NOTHING BUT A HATER. IF THEY DONT THINK I DONT LIVE THERE TELL THEM TO STOP ON BY HERE AND KNOCK ON MY DOOR. IF THAT SILVER CAVILER Z-24 IS SITTING IN THE DRIVEWAY I AM HERE. MOST OF THE TIME I AM HERE. HOW YOU BEEN DOING SUNDOG?

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#16 May 31, 2012
babyblueeyes2010 wrote:
OMG MY HUSBAND OWNS A WHITE PICK UP TRUCK ...HUSBAND SAID LAST NIGHT THAT IT IS A SHAME THAT YOU ARE SO JEALOUS AND THAT YOUR LIFE IS SUCH A MESS THAT YOU WANT TO BE IN OURS. FURTHER MORE HE SAID TO TELL YOU HE LOVES HIS WIDE LOAD...LMAO...GO ASK HIM HE SAID. SUNDOG THIS JERK IS NOTHING BUT A HATER. IF THEY DONT THINK I DONT LIVE THERE TELL THEM TO STOP ON BY HERE AND KNOCK ON MY DOOR. IF THAT SILVER CAVILER Z-24 IS SITTING IN THE DRIVEWAY I AM HERE. MOST OF THE TIME I AM HERE. HOW YOU BEEN DOING SUNDOG?
LOL...Rather astute individual to notice that your husband's white pick up truck was parked in your drive-way, don't you think. But the fact that he drives by your house checking on the trucks parked in your driveway means you have a stalker.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS ”

Location hidden

#17 May 31, 2012
i know sundog kinda weird aint it. it aint bothering me though. my daughter nor i are ever by ourselves. i am always with one f the kids or with my husband when i go out unless i am here at the house. my daughter is always with one of her brothers or her boyfriend cause i wont let her walk all over town by herself, she has to have someone with her and has to check in with me often. she's 17 years old , she has her priorities straight. she is working and has been for over a year now at the same place. she saves her money and is about to buy her a car thank god....she is a very responsible girl. very educated and smart so i know she will do well in life. it is sad though that someone has nothing better to do than to ride by my house and see who is parked there. then first they said it was a red truck and then called me a liar and said it was a white truck. goes to show the person is very unstable. they think that freedom of speech gives them the right to say whatever they want but i guess they forgot that when they start saying they are canvassing my house and saying where my daughter is and who is parked in my yard and making threats is cyber bullying and there are laws on that. shame someone has to hate so much. if they think they got me running scared they dont.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#18 May 31, 2012
babyblueeyes2010 wrote:
i know sundog kinda weird aint it. it aint bothering me though. my daughter nor i are ever by ourselves. i am always with one f the kids or with my husband when i go out unless i am here at the house. my daughter is always with one of her brothers or her boyfriend cause i wont let her walk all over town by herself, she has to have someone with her and has to check in with me often. she's 17 years old , she has her priorities straight. she is working and has been for over a year now at the same place. she saves her money and is about to buy her a car thank god....she is a very responsible girl. very educated and smart so i know she will do well in life. it is sad though that someone has nothing better to do than to ride by my house and see who is parked there. then first they said it was a red truck and then called me a liar and said it was a white truck. goes to show the person is very unstable. they think that freedom of speech gives them the right to say whatever they want but i guess they forgot that when they start saying they are canvassing my house and saying where my daughter is and who is parked in my yard and making threats is cyber bullying and there are laws on that. shame someone has to hate so much. if they think they got me running scared they dont.
Congratulations on your daughter. That's something to be proud of. I agree with you. If someone has nothing better to do than to stalk you on Topix, there's not much need in worrying about them doing anything else.
funny

Princeton, WV

#19 May 31, 2012
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations on your daughter. That's something to be proud of. I agree with you. If someone has nothing better to do than to stalk you on Topix, there's not much need in worrying about them doing anything else.
go so,ewhere and get fried.i read all the time where you get smoked,running your mouth on people.you get put in your place,and to dumb to know it,lol. and you know people,lmao.everyone despises you,just like someone said,you need a woman,bad.maybe bbe,lmao

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#20 May 31, 2012
Can't you come up with an original comment? Here's the thing, Bozo, if you really want to be effective, learn English. It's the language we speak here in America.

Are you trying to be stupid, or can't you help yourself?
funny wrote:
<quoted text>go so,ewhere and get fried.i read all the time where you get smoked,running your mouth on people.you get put in your place,and to dumb to know it,lol. and you know people,lmao.everyone despises you,just like someone said,you need a woman,bad.maybe bbe,lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northfork Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 9 min GANNY 13,411
Jailtime or no Jailtime? 1 hr b lizzle 4
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 1 hr purplelady1040 23,397
Brad Lane (Jan '10) 1 hr b lizzle 3
Ebola 1 hr shrug 2
Thought for the day. (Oct '13) 2 hr texas pete 1,463
sylvester owens (Jun '12) 14 hr Owens family member 7
Northfork Dating
Find my Match

Northfork Jobs