Three Men Charged in Sewer Grate Thefts in Town of Tonawanda

Jul 2, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WGRZ-TV Buffalo

John A. McDonald, Jr., 52, of Eden, and Edward J. Murphy, 43, and Frank P. Bogdan, 45, both of Buffalo, face charges of grand larceny and petit larceny.

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Jul 4, 2012

Since: Mar 08

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 2, 2012
 
Now that's just grate, no sewer covers!
No sympathy for City Thug

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 2, 2012
 
What metal scrap yard is retarded enough to accept sewer grates and manhole covers w/out calling the cops? Get the license plate # of teh vehicle and video tape or photo them and get ID.

Fine the scrap yards that take stolen metal and copper piping and such. Then yank their license.
Fife

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 2, 2012
 
Maybe if the cops would actively seek out crime, instead of playing around on the internet in their patrol cars, these type of crimes would never happen in the first place.

$80,000 per year to surf the web...not a bad deal, eh?

Since: Mar 08

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 2, 2012
 
Fife wrote:
Maybe if the cops would actively seek out crime?
I think you have a better chance of a flying unicorn shitting thousand-dollar bills on your breakfast table.
Yer Scary

Niagara Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Fife wrote:
Maybe if the cops would actively seek out crime, instead of playing around on the internet in their patrol cars, these type of crimes would never happen in the first place.
$80,000 per year to surf the web...not a bad deal, eh?
I know, right? Prime example is that flatfoot "Bflo Neocon". That queer is on this board all day! I wonder if the TTPD has a problem with it's officers scamming free coffee and leering at overweight counter girls?
Still on my Shetland Pony

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 3, 2012
 
Your Name Here wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you have a better chance of a flying unicorn shitting thousand-dollar bills on your breakfast table.
Like I was telling my wife the other morning - has that dam unicorn been in here again?
Still on my High Horse

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 3, 2012
 
I say if you catch a drug addict thief with a manhole cover or sewer grate, tie it to their ankle and dump them in Lake Erie.

Since: Mar 08

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 4, 2012
 
Still on my High Horse wrote:
I say if you catch a drug addict thief with a manhole cover or sewer grate, tie it to their ankle and dump them in Lake Erie.
Now we can't go polluting the lake just because of a few bad apples...

No, really, it's my grate; my wife gave it to me and her maiden name is Tonawanda just like is says on the grate and we call her Wanda for short.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

Your Name Here wrote:
<quoted text>
Now we can't go polluting the lake just because of a few bad apples...
No, really, it's my grate; my wife gave it to me and her maiden name is Tonawanda just like is says on the grate and we call her Wanda for short.
Like the Polish guy that would only buy Stanley tools!
TONI

Niagara Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 4, 2012
 
Your Name Here wrote:
<quoted text>
Now we can't go polluting the lake just because of a few bad apples...
No, really, it's my grate; my wife gave it to me and her maiden name is Tonawanda just like is says on the grate and we call her Wanda for short.
DARN.
What a great post.
Thanks for the opportunity to laugh.
Callihan the junk man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 4, 2012
 
Why do you call them sewer grates? LIEF COACH reported someone stole his front door.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent North Tonawanda Discussions

Search the North Tonawanda Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 58 min The real Samuel 18,542
Workers Go Wild for Staples' Penny Items 1 hr Habanero Harv 6
Wally just can't: _____ 1 hr Oh Really 30
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Steve Douchy 6,364
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Ma Kettle 6,342
Proof tbird is shacking up 4 hr Life Coachiii 1
Fatal Shooting May Be Linked To Phillips Manhunt (Jun '06) 4 hr Life Coachiii 2,986
•••
•••
•••
•••

North Tonawanda Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

North Tonawanda People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

North Tonawanda News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in North Tonawanda
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••