2 officers suspended over August collision

Full story: A liberal dose

Two police officers were suspended without pay Friday for their part in a chase that ended in a motorcycle collision that severely injured two people in late August.
Comments
41 - 52 of 52 Comments Last updated Aug 22, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Everyone needs a hero.I'm mine”

Since: Dec 07

Gibson City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Dec 24, 2007
 
big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Yes talking big is the word. In real life I,am very small, kind of fat and kind of has alot of freetime and kinda has nothing better to do but then to piss off those who are in the wrong. However it,s the holidays. If santa brings me a big huge c.b. radio for the holidays odds are I will be pissing off a bunch of truck drivers on channel 19. Then comes the spring time back to storm chasing, back to getting dinged on the head by hailstorms, back to nearly getting hit by bolts of lighting, back to being blown off the road by high winds and back to being flooded out on flooded roads. Geeeeee there is a big bad john in every state, every town and every city. Always remember these big bad johns are not really bad they are just finding ways to rid bored times on such free times. If you have money tree,s in your backyard you have alot of freetime.
I fear I shall never QUITE understand where you are coming from John. Still, I wish GOOD WILL towards you and have a MERRY CHRISTMAS. We can argue again next year or maybe not.
Tim

Since: Oct 07

Dallas, Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Dec 24, 2007
 
big tim wrote:
<quoted text>
Merry Christmas to all.
Tim
And to all a good night?
Tina

Cleburne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Nov 1, 2011
 
TexasUnreal wrote:
Man, I'm so glad I ended up NOT becoming a cop. I couldn't imagine having to work long hours for little pay in a thankless job 'protecting' those who ultimately whined and cried and blamed me for everything that did or didn't happen.
Count me OUT.
Glad to 'count you out '! Power hungry pricks with badges do NOT serve and protect anyone BUT their 'own'. The GOOD cops understand their important, dangerous and very respected position- and proudly serve and protect without that'little man (with a tazer and gun ) syndrom'. Get back to your mommy- little 'cop-wanna-be'.
big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Nov 2, 2011
 
Tina wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to 'count you out '! Power hungry pricks with badges do NOT serve and protect anyone BUT their 'own'. The GOOD cops understand their important, dangerous and very respected position- and proudly serve and protect without that'little man (with a tazer and gun ) syndrom'. Get back to your mommy- little 'cop-wanna-be'.
Say tina is it your time of the month again? Cops work very very hard these days and they often get into trouble over a worthless bunch of no good for nothing trashy nasty crimanls. If it were my way the cops would be kicking there butts each and everyday. But sadly cops have got rules to go by. Most cops are good my dear freind tina. Texas unreal is right, long hours getting littly pay hearing people like you whine about the police. My name is big bad john tina and i,am big and bad and I hate crinmals and when they run from the police and gets themselfs in a horrible accident who do they blame? the police. The fact is all they have to do is fully cooperate and be polite that way nothing bad usually happens. I think that this nut on the motorcycle was pretty stupid for what he done and I,am sad that those officers got suspended. If I were boss they would have gotten themselfs a big cigar! And I higly think that the nurse that was stupid enough to be on back of that scooter with him should be into some trouble herself. After all I have a good ideal she may have put him up to the hole thing. Now go along mrs tina a cop has alot of work to do these days. If you ask me I think we got the bes police department in the hole wrold. And I only wished I could slap that silly kid that ran from the police a few times for causing the officers to get suspended....yeaaaa go find youself another forum to babble on. This one is mine sweetheart...
jm

Keller, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Nov 3, 2011
 
big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>Say tina is it your time of the month again? Cops work very very hard these days and they often get into trouble over a worthless bunch of no good for nothing trashy nasty crimanls. If it were my way the cops would be kicking there butts each and everyday. But sadly cops have got rules to go by. Most cops are good my dear freind tina. Texas unreal is right, long hours getting littly pay hearing people like you whine about the police. My name is big bad john tina and i,am big and bad and I hate crinmals and when they run from the police and gets themselfs in a horrible accident who do they blame? the police. The fact is all they have to do is fully cooperate and be polite that way nothing bad usually happens. I think that this nut on the motorcycle was pretty stupid for what he done and I,am sad that those officers got suspended. If I were boss they would have gotten themselfs a big cigar! And I higly think that the nurse that was stupid enough to be on back of that scooter with him should be into some trouble herself. After all I have a good ideal she may have put him up to the hole thing. Now go along mrs tina a cop has alot of work to do these days. If you ask me I think we got the bes police department in the hole wrold. And I only wished I could slap that silly kid that ran from the police a few times for causing the officers to get suspended....yeaaaa go find youself another forum to babble on. This one is mine sweetheart...
Oh my gosh! Big Bad John. You are a freaken idiot. Really?! There are good cops and we have bad cops. The bad cops give good cops a bad reputation. I can already tell that if you are or were a cop you would be in the bad cop category. It's a great thing that you were not their boss! Instead of these cops worrying about people turning onto streets that say "no turn between 7:30-8:30" or going over the speed limits on the highways, they should be serving justice for people who have children missing or for people that have been murdered. Police officers would be highly respected and supported if they would concentrate more on the "bad" people that hurt children or kill people! So Tina did not say anything wrong at this point but simply state the truth.
big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Nov 3, 2011
 
Mr jim I,am going to bear creek park in keller tomorrow. It,s a nice city and a nice park. Do me a faver before I get there. Tell your tom-thum page store city manager that he is an idiot and then I may agree to some of your babblings here. From what I see bob while at bear creek park at times when I,am there the keller police is always right there on a speeders butt to stop him and they do one hell of a great job getting those speeders. Should I hide behind a tree across from the park on one of those trails and take photo,s and post them here on topix and you can see how many speeders a day they catch??? They do a wonderfull job of catching speeders so stop your whinning. Tina said something wrong because she is protecting some nutcase on sportsbike that had a record longer then the size of a human turd. The bad cops get fired mr jim and they are taken off the force. The good cops are on the force....If you had a brain you would be dangious. Yes mr jim it,s a good thing that i,am not the mayer of keller are the cheif of police. I have different opnions about things and I have different ideals. I think crimanls today need a good swith butt kicking! They cause lifes, they ruin lifes and they make life harder for the cops. You know what mr jim is it? I used to know a guy in keller , a strange thing to think of here but I know your certainly not him becase the guy I knew his name was bob, but he did,t hate cops like you do........Tell me something mr jim have you ever seen some guy that used to walk around walker creek park in an old doge car?????
jm

Keller, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Nov 3, 2011
 
big bad john wrote:
Mr jim I,am going to bear creek park in keller tomorrow. It,s a nice city and a nice park. Do me a faver before I get there. Tell your tom-thum page store city manager that he is an idiot and then I may agree to some of your babblings here. From what I see bob while at bear creek park at times when I,am there the keller police is always right there on a speeders butt to stop him and they do one hell of a great job getting those speeders. Should I hide behind a tree across from the park on one of those trails and take photo,s and post them here on topix and you can see how many speeders a day they catch??? They do a wonderfull job of catching speeders so stop your whinning. Tina said something wrong because she is protecting some nutcase on sportsbike that had a record longer then the size of a human turd. The bad cops get fired mr jim and they are taken off the force. The good cops are on the force....If you had a brain you would be dangious. Yes mr jim it,s a good thing that i,am not the mayer of keller are the cheif of police. I have different opnions about things and I have different ideals. I think crimanls today need a good swith butt kicking! They cause lifes, they ruin lifes and they make life harder for the cops. You know what mr jim is it? I used to know a guy in keller , a strange thing to think of here but I know your certainly not him becase the guy I knew his name was bob, but he did,t hate cops like you do........Tell me something mr jim have you ever seen some guy that used to walk around walker creek park in an old doge car?????
The only creeper I know is you. What do you do? Creep on little kid at the park and pray on them?! Your one sick bastard. I don't dislike cops at all as I have relatives that are cops, attorneys and doctors. The good ones are great people but the bad ones have attitudes just like yours.. Creeper.
big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Nov 3, 2011
 
jm wrote:
<quoted text>
The only creeper I know is you. What do you do? Creep on little kid at the park and pray on them?! Your one sick bastard. I don't dislike cops at all as I have relatives that are cops, attorneys and doctors. The good ones are great people but the bad ones have attitudes just like yours.. Creeper.
Yeaa don,t make me laugh you nuckel head the only person you support are like is probly president obama right? No pal I,am laughing at you right now, sorry but i,am not one of those creepers but it,s funny you bring that up when I metion the word park. The first thing that hits people,s minds these days are kids when you metion park. I hate to tell you this you fool but I never see kids out there on rare few times that I do go out there. I stay away from the play area,s as to were all the punks and goofballs play there stupid softball are volleyball. I often set on the pinic table and eat my good ole taco casa meal and sometimes I chat a few seconds with those park workers. I know a great deal of them. Give me a break pal your not related to no cops and you are not related to any docters are lawyers. What do you take me for mr jim? a fool. I can tell by the way you talk your not related to any cops are lawyers are docters for that matter. Your just an average person out here on the 9to5 ratt race making a living an one who doesn,t like cops. If you did you would not be standing up for that sportsbike rider now would you? No I,am not a sick person mr jim I,am a caring loveable easy going person in real life it,s people like you and people that we seem to have on these topix forums is the people I don,t like. But no I,am not a harmfull guy and your stupid if thats what you are thinking..........

“Everyone needs a hero.I'm mine”

Since: Dec 07

Gibson City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Dec 3, 2011
 
jm wrote:
<quoted text>
The only creeper I know is you. What do you do? Creep on little kid at the park and pray on them?! Your one sick bastard. I don't dislike cops at all as I have relatives that are cops, attorneys and doctors. The good ones are great people but the bad ones have attitudes just like yours.. Creeper.
John types alot and says very little. Total effin moron.
big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Dec 3, 2011
 
My freind it has been awhile. I,am watching football games right now. Now didn,t I run you off this forum before?? goodby..
gabby

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Aug 19, 2012
 
[First of all you obviously do not live in Watauga Texas. If you did you would understand the pathetic so called Law Enforcment dept that has been the joke of Tarrant County for over 40 years. I know for a fact the drug houses that have been repeatly complained about are still in business and have been for years with abosolute zero concern from the department. However the department wants to strong arm so called red light violators and will sit in the medians of Hwy 377 creating an endangerment to themselves as well as the public. The department will retalliate on the public as well as their own if approached by unethical and unacceptable behavior of the department. The TAX PAYORS would better themselves to disband the department and obtain a security personnel. Much cheaper and couldn't do any worse than the "enforcement" department has for the last 40 years.
Dear concerned citizen,
The pursuit may have started due to a red light but when the driver of the motorcycle decided to disobey the law and run from the police he made the issue a felony offence. The public needs to realize the officers are out there to protect and when people feel they need to run the results are not always to there liking. I am glad no one is dead but if he would have stopped he would have gotten a ticket for a running a red light and went on about his day. To I Hate Cops you must be a criminal for you to feel that way.
Hit and Run

Hagerstown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Aug 22, 2012
 
you know all these cops out there saying they are there to protect us. Okay fine my girlfriend and I both got hit on our scooters by the same car. I was knocked out had a seizer on the seen. I really don't remember anything, but from what i heard from witnesses and from my girlfriend, the guy that hit us pulled over and watched us suffer. Then the guy helping us looked at the guy and said "are you going to f***ing help or not?" By that time there were sirons, and the guy took off. Not one police officer went after the guy. Now my girlfriend was on the scooter without a license and while she was in the hospital "same room as me" The cop said " I would hate to do this, but" and gave her a ticket she couldn't even sign it neither one of us was in good shape at all. Then her grandmother signed for her. You know it was probably a drunk or somone without insurance that hit both of us on seperate scooters and he is still on the loose. We have been trying to call the police officer multiple times and no responce. So we went to the police barracks where the cop said, " if you do not think we are doing our job take us to court." It's not the fact of them doing there job it's the fact of them doing the bare minimum. The police officer that gave her the ticket if he was as worried about making her sign those papers and sending a court date in the mail to our address as he was for catching this guy that hit us he would have probably gotten caught. On top of everything when we did goto the police barracks they said the guy will be gone until the 1st of next month. Okay well if he cared about the citizens how could you go on a vacation. or whatever he went to without any thoughts or concerns. By the time he gets back the guys car would be fixed and our hit and run that put us both in the hopital with my back injury and fluid around her heart, the guy will get away with it. Now if somone hit a cop and ran after putting him in the hopital i bet they would do everything they could to catch them. Not just oh well if you have a problem take us to court. What kind of justice is this? The cop couldn't look at her and say wow you have been through a lot maybe we will let this one slide. I mean they let the guy that hit us "slide." What do i do about this? should i just let it slide not worry about it? How can you live with this. The report said nobody could describe the car. well if the police officer would have went after the guy when he took off we wouldn't have to worry about describing what the guy was driving or what he looked like. The report also said no description. It is all a lie my girlfriend could atleast tell the color of the vehicle and that the guy was bald. She said she didn't remember seeing hair on his head. But that wasn't on the report either. It sounds to me the cop took the easy way out lets give this girl a ticket even though she is lucky to even be alive. Instead of going after the bastard that hit us. I do not wish for anyone to go through what her and I went through in the past week, but maybe if it happened to that police officer or somone close to him he would relize and would have some heart and put more effort into the investigation. That is not a threat. It is just a statement. We can't even look at scooters, hear or see sirons, without those memories coming back to us. And the guy is out there on the loose some where. What can I do or say? What goes around comes around? somtimes that doesn't seem like enough. oh well I guess.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent North Richland Hills Discussions

Search the North Richland Hills Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr That Fart Guy 21,713
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr That Fart Guy 17,264
train noise (Feb '12) Jul 28 Terry 23
Debate: Marijuana - Hurst, TX (Aug '10) Jul 28 Big bad john 9
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Jul 25 Wow 598
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Jul 25 nina roth 755
Review: Your MED Urgent Care Clinic Jul 24 Felicia 1
•••
•••

North Richland Hills News Video

•••
•••

North Richland Hills Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

North Richland Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

North Richland Hills News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in North Richland Hills
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••