Guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2010

A group to help improve property values.
Guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2010

This group is on facebook
Illini Red

North Port, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2010

Judged:

So if I park my car in the yard to wash it so the water goes into the soil rather then the street, you will be complaining.
What North Port needs are for it's citizens to more worried about something more important then palm leaves, or a boat in someones yard.
Reporting violations of trash, buildings in disrepair, over growth of weeds and vegitation or derilect cars on someone's property is one thing.
However if your Facebook pics. are any indication of what you deem to be real problems then perhaps you should move to a gated community. They govern everything about your property, including what wattage of bulb you can have in your porch light.

The city needs to form a committee to find more "REAL" important things for people to do with their time.
Guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2010

Judged:

Illini Red wrote:
So if I park my car in the yard to wash it so the water goes into the soil rather then the street, you will be complaining.
What North Port needs are for it's citizens to more worried about something more important then palm leaves, or a boat in someones yard.
Reporting violations of trash, buildings in disrepair, over growth of weeds and vegitation or derilect cars on someone's property is one thing.
However if your Facebook pics. are any indication of what you deem to be real problems then perhaps you should move to a gated community. They govern everything about your property, including what wattage of bulb you can have in your porch light.
The city needs to form a committee to find more "REAL" important things for people to do with their time.
If you pull your car in the yard to clean it that's one thing if you leave it in the yard for three months that's not good.I just trying to protect my property values.If the boat in my pictures was parked in your next door neighbor yard for 3or4 months at a time with the rest of the junk that's in his yard I don't think you would be happy.If they want to live like white trash let them move to s. Illinois
rangers11

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2010

you want ot help ....get the commission a mayor better yet give it all back to sarasota the city is a mess ....this will never change ...
rangers11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

Judged:

the place sucks for kids nothing to do and the commission board is a mess ...what police dept do you know allows there cars to be taking home as far as bradenton florida ..the board has allowed this and other things to slip through the cracks..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent North Port Discussions

Search the North Port Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 8 hr Panamaed 2,631
Review: John Wai Kung Fu Academy 14 hr Wu Tang 23
FL 'Hiccup girl' charged with murder in Florida (Oct '10) 14 hr nope 1,788
warm mineral spring Apr 15 rogp 1
Super Boat races brings big business to Englewood Apr 15 Mike McGuinty 1
Debate: Marijuana - Port Charlotte, FL (Aug '10) Apr 13 Piper 61
sea food restaurant Apr 13 fat and sassy 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

North Port Jobs

•••