Arkansas Court Indicts Eight in Heroin Distribution Conspiracy Blamed for Two Deaths

Jul 26, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ArkansasMatters

An Arkansas federal court has indicted eight men in a heroin distribution conspiracy blamed for two deaths.

Comments
1 - 20 of 34 Comments Last updated Feb 21, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
?

United States

#1 Jul 26, 2012
I know who J.M. was, but who's the other one, D.H.? I've probably heard about it, just can't put it together..?
Family

Cabot, AR

#2 Jul 27, 2012
You should remove this before you unintentionally hurt the innocent family of those involved.

Euless, TX

#3 Jul 27, 2012
^^^WTF^^^^^????
J l w

Cabot, AR

#4 Jul 27, 2012
Guest wrote:
^^^WTF^^^^^????
The families of the people who were arrested are innocent and will suffer .Please keep them in your prayers.
Family

Euless, TX

#5 Jul 28, 2012
Thank you J l w, my point precisely.
J l w wrote:
<quoted text>The families of the people who were arrested are innocent and will suffer .Please keep them in your prayers.
?

Euless, TX

#6 Jul 28, 2012
Well this is a pretty big thing, people are gonna talk about it. You can't expect any different just to protect the families. When jm passed away people talked about it non stop, and no one stopped because of his innocent family. So to expect people to stop talking about people getting arrested bc their families might get hurt by it is crazy talk.
Real

Euless, TX

#7 Jul 28, 2012
I only pray you never have to ensure such. I'm sure your views would change dramatically.

[QUOTE who="?"]Well this is a pretty big thing, people are gonna talk about it. You can't expect any different just to protect the families. When jm passed away people talked about it non stop, and no one stopped because of his innocent family. So to expect people to stop talking about people getting arrested bc their families might get hurt by it is crazy talk.[/QUOTE]
Real

Euless, TX

#8 Jul 28, 2012
Endure not ensure.

[QUOTE who="?"]Well this is a pretty big thing, people are gonna talk about it. You can't expect any different just to protect the families. When jm passed away people talked about it non stop, and no one stopped because of his innocent family. So to expect people to stop talking about people getting arrested bc their families might get hurt by it is crazy talk.[/QUOTE]
Well

Cabot, AR

#9 Jul 28, 2012
How come you didn't ask for prayers for those families of the ones that died because of it. Aren't they just as in need of prayers?
?

Euless, TX

#10 Jul 28, 2012
Well wrote:
How come you didn't ask for prayers for those families of the ones that died because of it. Aren't they just as in need of prayers?
^ for real. Youre more worried about how the families of the people who were dealing the drugs, than the families of those that died because of it? And the family to one of the names listened were helping get the drugs for them to sell. So yeah, pray for the drug dealers but not the families of the drug doers.
Family

Euless, TX

#11 Jul 28, 2012
Actually, you should probably know a story in full before speaking. The deceased and SOME of those arrested were actually best friends. There was no "dealing" involved. That is not what distribution fully entails. Friends going together to get drugs and said drugs passing from one hand to the other. Who's business is it of ANYONE on here other than those immediately involved anyway? None. Precisely.

Little Rock, AR

#12 Jul 29, 2012
I would say it is EVERYONE's business considering these people were dealing heroin in our community. Drug dealers, drug users, and their families do not deserve anonymity or privacy. It creates the idea that dealing heroin is another accepted aspect of society. It is not.
concerned citizen

Cabot, AR

#13 Jul 29, 2012
Your damn right that it's the communities business. These idiots do not have jobs. So where does the money come from to buy their drugs? They either sell drugs to supply their habit or they steal our stuff that we bought and paid for with money we earned. I praise the efforts made by those involved to rid our community of this scum!
lmao

United States

#14 Jul 29, 2012
Family wrote:
Actually, you should probably know a story in full before speaking. The deceased and SOME of those arrested were actually best friends. There was no "dealing" involved. That is not what distribution fully entails. Friends going together to get drugs and said drugs passing from one hand to the other. Who's business is it of ANYONE on here other than those immediately involved anyway? None. Precisely.
if its on the news, you can't expect people not to talk. Especially just cause YOU say so. And there was the top guy who everyone came to for drugs, there was a step dad supplying his son drugs to go sell, so there's teenagers sellin drugs to other teenagers. And yes, there was like one outta eight that was actually doing the heroin with jm, and he LEFT HIM THERE TO DIE. So who do you want people to stop talking about? the horrible friend, the teenagers selling, the step dad who supplied the teen, or the top guys? Hmm. NONE. IT'S ALL BAD YOU IDIOT!
Family

Euless, TX

#15 Jul 29, 2012
Haha - you fools! I can assure you that one of these men was in rehab a LONG, LONG way from here for 8 months of this time period and thereafter in school to become a pastor because he had changed his life around. It's called your past catches up to you. Just because you change, doesn't mean you don't still have your past to deal with. Get a life and find something else to talk about that you may actually KNOW something about.

Fools have no desire to learn,
instead they would rather
give their own opinion.(Proverbs 18:2)
lmao

United States

#16 Jul 29, 2012
Family wrote:
Haha - you fools! I can assure you that one of these men was in rehab a LONG, LONG way from here for 8 months of this time period and thereafter in school to become a pastor because he had changed his life around. It's called your past catches up to you. Just because you change, doesn't mean you don't still have your past to deal with. Get a life and find something else to talk about that you may actually KNOW something about.

Fools have no desire to learn,
instead they would rather
give their own opinion.(Proverbs 18:2)
mmk. That's one of eight. Congratulations. I can assure you I knew a majority of them, and that wasn't the case for everyone. Maybe that one can get a easier sentence if all that's true. But the other seven; screwed. And quite honestly I don't like that. 19 years old and looking at a life sentence. McClain didn't get a chance to change, nor did Pruitt. Or Jared. Shit got out of hand, a life was taken, and everyone is to blame for it. Even the so called soon-to-be pastor.
Family

Euless, TX

#17 Jul 29, 2012
WOW!! Judging solely by your reply, lmao, sounds like you're only "laughing" because you didn't get caught - this time.
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>mmk. That's one of eight. Congratulations. I can assure you I knew a majority of them, and that wasn't the case for everyone. Maybe that one can get a easier sentence if all that's true. But the other seven; screwed. And quite honestly I don't like that. 19 years old and looking at a life sentence. McClain didn't get a chance to change, nor did Pruitt. Or Jared. Shit got out of hand, a life was taken, and everyone is to blame for it. Even the so called soon-to-be pastor.
lmao

United States

#18 Jul 29, 2012
Family wrote:
<quoted text>WOW!! Judging solely by your reply, lmao, sounds like you're only "laughing" because you didn't get caught - this time.
actually I've never sold drugs in my life. Never done heroin in my life. Never even seen it. I don't fuck with drugs. I have a family to stay out for. But Devon, Zane, and Jared didn't have a chance to change for the better. They are/were all so young. They were doin what half of Cabot does, it just got out of hand. And now their lookin at life in prison, except Jared, who's already gone because of it. I don't agree with a 19/22 year old goin to prison for the rest of their life because they were selling drugs. Yes, it's bad. Yes, 2 died cause of it. But the users decided themselves to do the drugs. They were makin money just like the majority of Cabot does, just happened to be with harder drugs. Instead of just pot or pills. But as for me, never done it, never sold it, never was around it. But thanks anyway.
lmao

United States

#19 Jul 29, 2012
And I wasn't laughing at them. The situation is fucked. I was laughing at people tryin to get everyone to stop talkig about it like it isn't a big thing going on in a lot of lives. More people then you can even think of have been effected. Family, friends, loved ones, themselves.
knowitall

Lonoke, AR

#20 Jul 30, 2012
i know one of the suspects family very well has been like my second home and all his b.s. has caused problems forever. they have chosen the life the have taken many of them during school just wanted to party and waste away there lives just as they have. the feds were involved in this and have been under surveillance for 10 months on this case. this has been going on for longer its just now was the time. many of these guys have had multiple other convictions even the young ones. those boys had great homes some with well respected families. only one to blame and thats the one's get'n charged.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Little Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 min Samuel-6g-Jackson 18,943
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Ragan 29,674
Blacks in Little Rock 4 hr nope 6
AR Who do you support for Treasurer in Arkansas in... (Oct '10) 6 hr guest 211
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 9 hr WARRIOR 9,888
AR Who do you support for Commissioner of State La... (Oct '10) 15 hr Adsf 263
AR Who do you support for Auditor in Arkansas in 2... (Oct '10) 16 hr Addd 236
•••
•••
North Little Rock Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••