There is city in New York called Fulton in which a bizzare story about a family's claims on incest began years ago. many got involved in it and there to this day has been a bizarre strong of cop killings and others that tell the story the family was telling.

Near the beginning of July the CITY OF FULTON POLICE dept called me about some "RED COP" letters that I had sent through the post office unopened. Those letters where my limited outreach to get the info out that it was highly likely based on other cop killing info had gotten prior to the death that this would happen again.

The officer who called me has been established in all of this activity and laughed again and I knew something "was close" as I also said in front of 3 of them who confronted me that day. my words were "I'm close to something" "it's an ONEIDA city police officer" and this was now strongly based this one Fulton officers attitude that day. I agreed to stop sending the letters out and went home and to my I won;t say shock but still expectation just days later an ONEIDA DEPUTY was shot dead. This is the 6th officer to die in this very bizarre story all of them are linked. According to those who were successful in labeling me as a "sexual Predator" NOT by the law but rumors and "crazy." There will be a total of 7 cops who will die by the time "HE" and "THEY" are done as well as a few more civilians. I WILL NOT RECANT MY CLAIMS and this IS my real name. You have to see the whole story and how it was built first before passing judgement on me. I can prove what I claim, I just have no money or resources. "HE" claims he wrote this story and its his NOT mine.