Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,148

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#153220 Aug 5, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
...yawn...
The discussion was about choice, shit-for-brains. It supports being gay is NOT a choice. Geez.... you're such a moron.
Boy, you *are* confused, aren't you, Mona?

First, let's look at the APA quote again:

"Most people experience little or no sense of choice about their sexual orientation."

Now I don't see a thing in that supporting the LGBT's "born this way" dogma and all I'm asking is you show us how it does.

Why can't you do that, Mona?
Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

#153221 Aug 5, 2012
Antoine Dodson: The Gay Community 'Becoming Bullies'
http://dailycaller.com/2012/08/04/antoine-dod...
Spike

Monrovia, CA

#153222 Aug 5, 2012
Ano, draino, just the same!
ARGUING with IDIOTS

Shasta Lake, CA

#153223 Aug 5, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>WTF????
Well, the idea was floated who one has sex with is not a choice!
ARGUING with IDIOTS

Shasta Lake, CA

#153224 Aug 5, 2012
If the sexual orientation of a fetus could be determined, would the argument "women have the right what to do with their bodies" still be supported by pro abortionists?
Winston Smith

Woodbury, CT

#153225 Aug 5, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I was a kid too, but my parents had the sense to not act like that, it's a choice. Prove it's not a choice. It's a sex cult. Get some help.
Clear evidence you have no idea about proving things. One cannot prove a negative. Now, prove it is a choice.
Winston Smith

Woodbury, CT

#153227 Aug 5, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing that's important is we all grasp that the LGBT belief system -- a belief system of no more than 20 years -- is completely fraudulent.
At every data point it's based on lies and junk science. It has no provenance, no science, no logic, no universal acceptance outside the LGBT community.
It takes a mental abnormality and uses it as a basis for what is little more than a new cult religion.
It evokes the same kind of thinking -- steeped in ignorance and superstition -- we see in ancient and long-dead cultures.
For example, the notion that homosexuality is the opposite of heterosexuality is pure ignorance. If it were the opposite gay men would have vaginas. Incredibly, the LGBT has convinced the world the anus is the equivalent of the female vagina.
Likewise, it has convinced the world the sexual and romantic interaction between a male and female is mirrored when two gay men hook up.
No science supports this preposterous claim yet it is the foundation for same-sex marriage, "equality," and everything else the LGBT wants.
Homosexuality is not equivalent of heterosexuality and its lunacy to treat it as such. No good can come of it, just like no good can come from having sex with children. Both are aberrant and self-destructive. Both appeal to the abnormal mind.
That's the only thing important here.
The fact that I lied and said I sucked a dick or two, is of no more import -- in the scheme of things -- than whether I part my hair on the left or right.
That's all.
You lie about a lot of stuff Gayry. It comes as an art form for you. It kills any credibility you think you may have. You also write a lot of gibberish bullshit. I really do love your conclusion that gay men need to have vaginas. That one is hilarious. Stick to your lame e-book writing.
ELH

Portland, OR

#153228 Aug 5, 2012
ARGUING with IDIOTS wrote:
If the sexual orientation of a fetus could be determined, would the argument "women have the right what to do with their bodies" still be supported by pro abortionists?

Most women probably wouldn't care and the christian fanatics can't because,as you know Jesus gave regularly secluded sermons on the evils of abortion (and pork ), and even though they love their ham they don't want to piss Jesus off by having an abortion. But I bet you would change your stance on abortion or at least make an exception in this case.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#153229 Aug 5, 2012
Not Pro Abortionists it is Pro Choice and I think the question should be "If the sexual orientation of a fetus could be determined, would the argument "All babies should have a chance at life no matter what" still be supported by pro life?
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#153232 Aug 5, 2012
Homosexuals: Hormones of rabbits, Brains of 10-year-olds boys, emotional maturity of a adolescent girls.

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#153233 Aug 5, 2012
Why Are You Still Supporting Gay Adoption?

Now that the APA has revised its opinion on sexual orientation -- to writ, they don't know for certain what causes it, why are you still supporting gay adoption?

See below the most recent APA revision. And I'll be the first to say, you can't be blamed for how the LGBT scammed you on the issue, but now that you know you've been scammed isn't it time to start thinking about the kids whose lives you put in danger?

Mind you, gays are probably no more prone to pedophilia than anyone else and it's a low and hateful thing to suggest otherwise. But isn't this a separate question? Isn't the primary issue here erring on the side of caution?

Basically, the APA has rejected all those lesbian-authored studies that held gay parents are just as good as straight parents. The APA opinion below clearly implies this.

If the APA gave the green light to gay adoption before they're now giving it a red light.

Why then are you still for gay adoption?

And finally, weren't you warned about this? Weren't you told you were acting in a foolish and irresponsible manner when you signed-on for gay adoption?

Weren't you told to curb your enthusiasm -- that your rush to be so got blam politically correct would come back to bite you on the ass?
What causes a person to have a particular sexual orientation?
There is no consensus among scientists about the exact reasons that an individual develops a heterosexual, bisexual, gay, or lesbian orientation. Although much research has examined the possible genetic, hormonal, developmental, social, and cultural influences on sexual orientation, no findings have emerged that permit scientists to conclude that sexual orientation is determined by any particular factor or factors. Many think that nature and nurture both play complex roles; most people experience little or no sense of choice about their sexual orientation.

http://www.apa.org/helpcenter/sexual-orientat...
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#153234 Aug 5, 2012
Marcia_Marcia_Marcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Not Pro Abortionists it is Pro Choice and I think the question should be "If the sexual orientation of a fetus could be determined, would the argument "All babies should have a chance at life no matter what" still be supported by pro life?
Ok, then prove a "gay gene" exist. then we'll talk.
Dude

Newark, DE

#153235 Aug 5, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
"Cognitive IQ", no less.
Another gay man of letters.
Good Ol' Chia Pet Head can't come up with anything clever, so he resorts to calling me gay, even though he has admitted to have blown guys. Classic. Ha.
ELH

Portland, OR

#153236 Aug 5, 2012
Just checking to see if the "stirring up" due has started yet...

Oh dear, it appears that poor Professor Malevolent's claptrap is getting even less attention that usual.
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#153237 Aug 5, 2012
It can't be determined at birth. Homosexuality/Queerism/Faggotr y is a BEHAVIOR---it describes who they fuck in the bedroom. the whole "born that way" theory makes no fucking sense, considering there are many who quit the "alternative lifestyle" proves it is a personal choice. every sexual act is a choice. Couples choose when & where to engage in their sexual interactions. And I personally don't blame the blacks for getting mad about the queers equavilating what they do in their bedrooms to something the blacks have no control over---their skin color.

Life is all about choices. The only things in life people have no control over is their BIOLOGICAL parents, their race/ethnicity, & their gender. Personal choices, alternative lifestyles, bad habits, addictions, religion, hobbies, political parties, etc....these are all made on CHOICE.

Ashame the perverts don't understand this concept
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#153238 Aug 5, 2012
If "Gay is the new black" then "Black is the new gay". Both sides of the equation must be equal.

Not all blacks are gay, so the whole "Gay is the new black" is just an insult to the black community. And I personal don't blame them for being insulted (or even disgusted) with "born that way" theory. Being equivalated to a devious behavior is just degrading & disgusting. But hey, some blacks have to learn the hard way what happens when you get in bed with Liberals (no pun intended)
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#153239 Aug 5, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
Most women probably wouldn't care and the christian fanatics can't because,as you know Jesus gave regularly secluded sermons on the evils of abortion (and pork ), and even though they love their ham they don't want to piss Jesus off by having an abortion. But I bet you would change your stance on abortion or at least make an exception in this case.
ELH.

Exactly. That life "technically" begins at the moment a child takes his first breath is a Jewish concept. It it contrary to Christian belief. According to the word of the living God:

"Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations." (Jeremiah 1:5)

"For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb." (Psalms 139:13)

Ronald
ELH

Portland, OR

#153240 Aug 5, 2012
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#153241 Aug 5, 2012
Randall wrote:
Numb-nuts...civil rights are not decided by majority vote. If they were blacks would would be in separate schools, women wouldn't be able to vote, people of different races would not be able to marry. Get it? Or are you still too dumb?
Anal sex is a civil right? LOL When did this happen

ROFLMAO
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#153242 Aug 5, 2012
ELH wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =K8E_zMLCRNgXX
Thanks for admitting your defeat, you queer coward

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North-Hollywood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Geovanny Falcon sought on suspicion of beating ... Nov 30 Vic 1
Jamie Foxx SUCKS ! (Apr '09) Nov 26 slingdanig 26
What is with all the Armenians in NOHO (Jul '09) Nov 22 Kelly 158
Burbank school officials vote in favor of new c... Oct '14 Striker 2
man ran over at 711 saticoy and vineland Oct '14 justme 1
Suspects Arrested in Miley Cyrus Home Burglary (Jun '14) Oct '14 LOL 4
a Django Unchaineda actress detained for a basi... Sep '14 Nellie 2

North-Hollywood News Video

North-Hollywood Dating
Find my Match