Accused killer claimed he didn't remember crime

Jun 21, 2008 Full story: Tuscaloosa News 21

Investigators are looking for Timothy Garrison, who along with his brother Phillip, is accused of beating Yvenna Daniels Gilbert to death at her home in Vance.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Greekjr88”

Since: Jun 08

AOL

#1 Jul 23, 2008
i know one of these boys. i thought he was a kind person. well i guess you really dont know the people around you. the guilty should be prosecuted. all i can do is pray for his sins. god bless him
sharon baxter

Fayette, AL

#2 Sep 26, 2008
i have known timothy for many years he is a very good hearted boy i no he did not do this. he is been a very good friend to me and my family i no him very well matter of fact he lived with me and my sister for 5 years.He did not do this i feel in my heart he is innocent god bless you timmy. i love and miss you.

“Greekjr88”

Since: Jun 08

AOL

#3 Oct 3, 2008
hey sharon im one of the talladega group timmy was with before this situation came up. i do hope things go well for him. as for phillip, i dont really know him. plz let me know when his court hearing is on. i would like to be there for support. sharon if you talk to timmy tell him the greek is here to support. thank you sharon you sound like a sweet person.
Lover

Douglasville, GA

#4 Mar 9, 2009
These boys are innocent! I know them both and love them dearly.
wow

Oakvale, WV

#5 Jul 9, 2009
this is crazy i use to live in brookwood and new timmy well, iam shocked to see him in this situation but i live in wvnow so if anyone can keep my udated on his trial please post it here.
jimmyjoethecrow

Sycamore, IL

#6 Jul 27, 2009
Are you people serious ? I don't know either of them and darn glad I don't .The evidence is there and he pretty much admitted to it . First of all they are not "boys" , they are young men . Ya'll need to wake up and smell the folgers . They are nothing but murderers who deserve what they gave - the death penalty . If they get out maybe they will come visit one of you some night . How would you feel about that ? If the glass breaks and the boys are at the door invite them in for a cup of folgers and see how that goes .
WOw

Wallback, WV

#7 Aug 15, 2009
as i said b4 i knew timmy well and i wouldnt be affraid to invite him in for coffee, ive slep in the same house with this guy manys of times and i would not be affraid to do so again so as i said b4 if anyone has any updates on him please post it here.
johnny rotten

Sycamore, IL

#8 Aug 15, 2009
You guys can't be serious ? A crime like this and you say poor timmy . This isn't a little misdemeanor , it is freaking murder . Have they been spiking your coffee at the waffle house or what . If Timmy isn't in jail already and you do know where he is I would give the police a jingle . If he was innocent he can prove it in court . He's gotta be in jail or on the run .
walt kolwaski

Sycamore, IL

#9 Aug 18, 2009
Isn't he in jail ?
WOw

United States

#10 Oct 16, 2009
Johnny Rotten Im not saying poor timmy im just saying I knew him well and would like to be kept up to date, you post it here if the give him the needle or what not.
same

Halifax, PA

#11 Nov 14, 2009
greekjr88 wrote:
i know one of these boys. i thought he was a kind person. well i guess you really dont know the people around you. the guilty should be prosecuted. all i can do is pray for his sins. god bless him
god bless
my other half

Athens, GA

#12 Nov 23, 2009
I pray they both come home. It doesn't look like it, but I pray every night. You guys ruin their names, have you even read the case report? I have, I know what the case says...get your facts straight before you go ruining peoples names. Only god knows why this happened. For all of those who are being supportive, thank you. I have known Tim for about 9 years now, never seen him violent. Phillip for about 10 years, NEVER seen him violent, only a loving caring person. There is such thing as wrong place wrong time.
my other half

Athens, GA

#13 Nov 23, 2009
walt kolwaski wrote:
Isn't he in jail ?
yes he is.
Old Friend

Woodsfield, OH

#14 Jan 17, 2010
Just checking in to see if there is any updates I no longer live in AL but Timmy was a friend of mine, that doesnt excuse what they did but I would like to know how things are going/
a friend

Newnan, GA

#15 Jan 18, 2010
They are still awaiting trial...You would think if they had evidence they would have gone to court already...I will be sitting right behind them during trial and supporting my guys.
Old Friend

Woodsfield, OH

#16 Jan 18, 2010
Thanks please post if anything changes.
BibbCountyReside nt

Birmingham, AL

#17 Feb 5, 2010
Are these the same two guys who were running around in a pick-up truck in rural Bibb County trying to sell meat out of a freezer mounted in the back? When I saw their pictures in the paper, after their arrests, they sure looked like the two guys, one is blond, and one is brunette(he is probably Timmy)
when I went out to meet them in my yard I was sure glad I was packing(and I think they figured I was), as they certainly looked like they were scouting out places to burglarize, in spite of the pretense of selling meat from their truck. The stouter one was blond and he was a BS artist, the darker-haired one hardly said a word, in spite of the fact HE was the one who knocked on my door.
this all happened about a month before the woman in Vance was killed.
BibbCountyReside nt

Birmingham, AL

#18 Feb 5, 2010
just read the news item again, with the pics, the one I saw way back did not have the names associated with individual pics. after haircuts, those guys sure look like the guys in my yard, who had longer hair then.
Resident

Lithia Springs, GA

#19 Apr 22, 2011
BibbCountyResident wrote:
Are these the same two guys who were running around in a pick-up truck in rural Bibb County trying to sell meat out of a freezer mounted in the back? When I saw their pictures in the paper, after their arrests, they sure looked like the two guys, one is blond, and one is brunette(he is probably Timmy)
when I went out to meet them in my yard I was sure glad I was packing(and I think they figured I was), as they certainly looked like they were scouting out places to burglarize, in spite of the pretense of selling meat from their truck. The stouter one was blond and he was a BS artist, the darker-haired one hardly said a word, in spite of the fact HE was the one who knocked on my door.
this all happened about a month before the woman in Vance was killed.
They weren't even in AL a month before the murder. get facts straight. Quit talking crap unless you know whats going on.
People like you are why their names are being ruined. THEY HAVE NOT BEEN FOUND GUILTY!!!!
Friend

Suwanee, GA

#20 Dec 30, 2011
Timmy pled guilty to a avoid death sentence. Is serving a life sentence without the chance of parole. So he is off the streets forever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Bibb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hate Imprisones those who hate. Oct 12 Crystal Tidwell 1
Who agrees? ? Oct 11 Crystal Tidwell 1
Bibb Countys Ring Of Curroption!!! Oct 9 Crystal Tidwell 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Oct 3 iamangttia 89
North Bibb neighbors contend with flooding issues (Jun '13) Jun '13 Earl 1
Body Found in North Bibb County, Autopsy Scheduled (Jun '13) Jun '13 Earl 1
North Bibb neighbors contend with flooding issues (Jun '13) Jun '13 Earl 1
North Bibb Dating
Find my Match

North Bibb Jobs

North Bibb People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

North Bibb News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in North Bibb

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]