Georgia scraps over creation of new, mostly white cities

Jul 29, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Manitowoc Herald Times Reporter

Some residents of Brookhaven, a historic community north of the city, have watched with growing envy over the past several years as one new city after another popped up around them: Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Johns Creek, Milton, and on the south side of town, Chattahoochee Hills.

Comments
1 - 20 of 36 Comments Last updated Aug 12, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 29, 2012
 

Judged:

5

4

3

Oh yes, we can't let white people have their own communities. That would be just terrible. How come nobody is telling Detroit they need to diversify? I also notice nobody seems to think Lagos Nigeria is too black. What nerve these black racists have. Their whole gripe is based on getting as much white people's money as they can virtually for free. What's wong with the black "leadership"? Can't they turn a profit without evil OLD whitey?
Grobbbbbbbbbbbbbb
icouldusesomehel p

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 29, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

2

Grob Hahn wrote:
Oh yes, we can't let white people have their own communities. That would be just terrible. How come nobody is telling Detroit they need to diversify? I also notice nobody seems to think Lagos Nigeria is too black. What nerve these black racists have. Their whole gripe is based on getting as much white people's money as they can virtually for free. What's wong with the black "leadership"? Can't they turn a profit without evil OLD whitey?
Grobbbbbbbbbbbbbb
There's all-white communities all of the Atlanta area.
icouldusesomehel p

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 29, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

That would be "over".

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 30, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

icouldusesomehel p wrote:
<quoted text>
There's all-white communities all of the Atlanta area.

If they are now, they will not be for long. The moment Georgia discovers a predominantly white enclave they rush to install section 8 apartments or housing so they can dilute the evil whitey population as quickly as possible. Of course there are no government programs out there for whitening black neighborhoods are there now?
Grobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
icouldusesomehel p

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
If they are now, they will not be for long. The moment Georgia discovers a predominantly white enclave they rush to install section 8 apartments or housing so they can dilute the evil whitey population as quickly as possible. Of course there are no government programs out there for whitening black neighborhoods are there now?
Grobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Bull. Racist crap and you know it. Name one white enclave where "they rushed to install...".

Since: Jul 10

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

icouldusesomehel p wrote:
<quoted text>
There's all-white communities all [Over]of the Atlanta area.
Help me out on your point here. Are you saying there are enough white communities? Where is the cut off? Who decides that?
icouldusesomehel p

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

NDaBoonies wrote:
<quoted text>
Help me out on your point here. Are you saying there are enough white communities? Where is the cut off? Who decides that?
I merely pointed out that they exist. I didn't make any reference to quantity. Pay attention.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 1, 2012
 
Grob Hahn wrote:
... How come nobody is telling Detroit they need to diversify?...
Grobbbbbbbbbbbbbb
FYI: Detroit USED to be mostly white. Things change, sometimes not for the better...
icouldusesomehel p

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
If they are now, they will not be for long. The moment Georgia discovers a predominantly white enclave they rush to install section 8 apartments or housing so they can dilute the evil whitey population as quickly as possible. Of course there are no government programs out there for whitening black neighborhoods are there now?
Grobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Are you still searching for something to back up your asinine claim?

"The moment Georgia discovers a predominantly white enclave they rush to install section 8 apartments or housing so they can dilute the evil whitey population as quickly as possible."

Another racist claim with no basis in truth. C'mom, Paul, back it up.
Picky Rope

Rockmart, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Hey Kaliphornia idiot:
Social Circle,Ga. 1986
Rome,Ga.1966
Dublin,Ga.1966
Vidalia,Ga. 1969
Wrens,Ga.1990
Summerille,Ga.1991
Ok,there are 6 examples of section 8 housing being built due to pressure from the Media and/or the NAACP.
If you need any more proof then google it like I did clown!
Justgottasay

Clarkesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

I had to move my family way out into the country do I don't hear loud hip-hop shaking my windows at night.

We should be allowed to have things without black people and their "everything you do is racist" attitudes nosing in. You want to preserve your culture and so do I. I'd like to live in a neighborhood where cars don't thump, where large numbers of folks don't gather on the street making noise till 8'in tha mornin', where flashy SUVs with rims don't make my home look like a gangstas paradise. Black people act different, look different, live different, yet they want to mix and mingle in our neighborhoods because they want a slice of whiteys pie. But if you go touch their pie out pops 10 little ganstas with guns. There are plenty of diverse neighborhoods with vacancies but they want to be in every neighborhood.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

icouldusesomehel p wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull. Racist crap and you know it. Name one white enclave where "they rushed to install...".

Clayton county is the most obvious example.
Grob

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Whites prefer to pay their own taxes in their own towns rather than support the non-taxpaying welfare/EBT recipients. Property values are higher in predominately white communities. I have watched the value of homes devalue in areas formally predominated by whites, one good example is Clayton County.
Ruger16

Box Springs, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Lets talk about Dekalb County also. Once a thriving county. Not so much now. Even the Sheriffs Office is corrupt and criminal. Yeah so how does the influx of blacks work for everyone?
Now look at Hall County. You can leave your doors unlocked in parts and much less crime. Jus sayin

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 4, 2012
 
Ruger16 wrote:
Lets talk about Dekalb County also. Once a thriving county. Not so much now. Even the Sheriffs Office is corrupt and criminal. Yeah so how does the influx of blacks work for everyone?
Now look at Hall County. You can leave your doors unlocked in parts and much less crime. Jus sayin
Yes, Dekalb once had the best school system in the SE, but now it is one of the most corrupt and now has some of the poorest test scores in the nation. All branches of the government in Dekalb is riddled with corrupt employees. Once can hardly read the paper without some Dekalb official being charged with a crime or getting convicted of a crime.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 4, 2012
 
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Dekalb once had the best school system in the SE,...
When was that and how would you know that? As far as I know, there's not a competition (like the Olympics) where compete with each other. Is it based on scores or something?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Aug 4, 2012
 
Bill, Dekalb used to publish this in their local newspaper and it was also in the AJC. Educators across the nation compared test scores showing Dekalb had the highest test scores in the SE. Educational publishing companies which products were used in Dekalb Co Schools claimed their products were major contributors to the high test scores in Dekalb Co, but many people believed these children could have learned almost as well from most any educational publication products. This was in the 60's through the late 70's. Let google be your friend, Jim Cherry was school supt. during part of this period.
icouldusesomehel p

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Aug 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Dekalb once had the best school system in the SE, but now it is one of the most corrupt and now has some of the poorest test scores in the nation. All branches of the government in Dekalb is riddled with corrupt employees. Once can hardly read the paper without some Dekalb official being charged with a crime or getting convicted of a crime.
Being the best school in the south is like being the tallest dwarf.

Since: Jul 10

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Aug 7, 2012
 
icouldusesomehel p wrote:
<quoted text>
I merely pointed out that they exist. I didn't make any reference to quantity. Pay attention.
Oh thank you so much. In my nearly 40 years in the metro Atlanta area I never noticed. There's white folk all over. You think maybe there's too many?

Since: Jul 10

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Aug 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

icouldusesomehel p wrote:
<quoted text>
Being the best school in the south is like being the tallest dwarf.
Some people just need to hate others. Nothing like a bigot to spoil a conversation.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

North Atlanta Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

North Atlanta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

North Atlanta News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in North Atlanta
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••