Allen Chartock makes Wall Street Magazine

Posted in the North Adams Forum

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Feb 24, 2012
cil

Springfield, MA

#1 Feb 24, 2012
Concgrats this is a major accomplishment.He really must make a six digit salary.I do wish to point out i22 news. SPFLD is investigating nonprofits and the saiarys CEO make. They have found out many are rich. Is it a matter of time People in SPFLD do the power in numbers thing? Saying You work "NON PROFIT" but are rich.start picking places like WFCR AMHERST? Many think the people who are NPR are poor. I know when I was at CSB they said you will be no WOLF MAN JACK.but you will alway"s be able to find work NPR or WARE..lol..of course they would picket PBS first..WGBY.is Downtown word is out how much those guys make.This is becoming HEADLINE NEWS IN SPFLD ...Just wondering what do people think around here? Should nonprofit"s be rich?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Adams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MCLA May Be Resource for North Adams Housing... 14 hr Ozzie King Of Zyl... 1
Adams man held without bail in armed intrusion ... Aug 26 Praxis33 25
North Adams ZBA Holds Off on Cab Request, OKs... Aug 25 free ride 8
apd Aug 25 YUP 1
North Adams landlord denied permits until taxes... (Jun '08) Aug 24 Some Guy From Adams 73
naha does not enforce no smoking rules Aug 24 Some Guy From Adams 36
Bianchi Outlines Plan To Move Inspectors To... Aug 23 the city I hate 3
•••
•••
•••

North Adams Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

North Adams People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE