New Vietnamese restaurant opens on Curran Highway

A love of cooking and the desire to share her country's culture with her neighbors has prompted Nancy Nguyen to open the Saigon Vietnamese Restaurant Pho on Curran Highway. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
really

Easthampton, MA

#1 Feb 9, 2010
I hope they do well. I will give it a go.
Wowed

New Britain, CT

#2 Feb 9, 2010
really wrote:
I hope they do well. I will give it a go.
Ditto!
NBerk

Williamstown, MA

#3 Feb 9, 2010
Is takeout available?
POGO

Tampa, FL

#4 Feb 9, 2010
I can't wait to give it a try, good luck,the locaton is not the greates so advertise often.
just me thinkin

New Britain, CT

#5 Feb 9, 2010
POGO wrote:
I can't wait to give it a try, good luck,the locaton is not the greates so advertise often.
I agree no one ever knows if there is a restaurant in there or not...get as much advertising as you can !!! Facebook is a great place to get info out!

Since: Aug 08

Troy, NY

#6 Feb 9, 2010
Sounds great. I'll go!
really

Westfield, MA

#7 Feb 13, 2010
have you eaten here yet?
fact finder

Gloversville, NY

#8 Feb 13, 2010
has anybody eaten there???
cat watcher

Williamstown, MA

#9 Feb 13, 2010
in vietnam they eat animals we would never think of eating
me so

Williamstown, MA

#10 Feb 13, 2010
i hope they put a befett in like all the other chinese joints around.
Whatever

Rensselaer, NY

#11 Feb 13, 2010
cat watcher wrote:
in vietnam they eat animals we would never think of eating
In India they would never think of eating beef. In France they eat horse.

What's your point? A Vietnamese joint in the USA isn't going to be serving you dog or cat. Eat the noodles and enjoy.
fact finder

Gloversville, NY

#12 Feb 13, 2010
so has anybody ate there yet?
Amy

Wynantskill, NY

#13 Feb 13, 2010
We went last week and had a great time. The kids had chicken fingers (so don't be afraid to go with finicky eaters), I had shrimp and noodles, husband had a great bowl of beef pho.
Gunter Heber

Glendale, MA

#14 Feb 13, 2010
I spend 18 miserable months of my life in their country ordered to kill them and now, they open a restaurant where I live. Life is really ironic.
bayarea

Ashfield, MA

#16 Feb 20, 2010
it won't workout to many hicks around this area that don't know what good food is .
mrso

Florence, MA

#18 Feb 20, 2010
urkiddin wrote:
do they keep their fish out on the sidewalk with mommsan swatting the flies away like in the Nam?
our family, reside here in cheshire. lived here, all our lives. well known to the community. good jobs, nice home and great family! we can not afford to open a buisness! how do these people do it? and we understand they own another shop in n.adams nail salon and hair dressing? our granddaughter, and 2 friends went there, to there surprise no oven to sterlize the supplies used! how can these brushes and nail clippers and files be used on other people? not sanitary!! and the tubs, for the pedicures? should they be bleached out after each use? we go faithfully every month for pedicures, in vermont and its a law! tubs are bleached, and all items are in a oven. and a oven for hot towels! no, thanks on dinner.... we will pass!
barb

Florence, MA

#19 Feb 20, 2010
they really kill animals over there? they eat what we wouldnt think of? ewwww!
terri

Florence, MA

#20 Feb 20, 2010
urkiddin wrote:
do they keep their fish out on the sidewalk with mommsan swatting the flies away like in the Nam?
now i am going to be sick! how often are our local rest. inspected? to assure, food is not left out? out dated? kitchen is clean? proper cleaning supplies? alot of concerns.
dummy

Gloversville, NY

#21 Feb 20, 2010
mrso wrote:
<quoted text>our family, reside here in cheshire. lived here, all our lives. well known to the community. good jobs, nice home and great family! we can not afford to open a buisness! how do these people do it? and we understand they own another shop in n.adams nail salon and hair dressing? our granddaughter, and 2 friends went there, to there surprise no oven to sterlize the supplies used! how can these brushes and nail clippers and files be used on other people? not sanitary!! and the tubs, for the pedicures? should they be bleached out after each use? we go faithfully every month for pedicures, in vermont and its a law! tubs are bleached, and all items are in a oven. and a oven for hot towels! no, thanks on dinner.... we will pass!
What the hell did you just say lady?? We are talking about food not nails??? You make no sense at all. Stay out of that shop it is effecting your brain!!
thatsitalian

Florence, MA

#22 Feb 20, 2010
dummy wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell did you just say lady?? We are talking about food not nails??? You make no sense at all. Stay out of that shop it is effecting your brain!!
i am so sorry to offend you. our family just have concerns with a food estalishment, from this women if there are questions with her current shop.dummy; we wanted to share 'our' in put! good, day!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Adams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't park in those handicap spots, please 6 min cil 2
Are many people being priced out of having a fu... Oct 22 Dr Phil 2
Rights violation gets animal cruelty charges ag... Oct 21 Jon Dinerstein 5
North Adams Chat (Nov '10) Oct 19 Tmy12 147
vote Alcombright Oct 15 cil 1
Program turns at-risk kids into entrepreneurs Oct 14 maryjaneprincton 1
David Delratez, suspect in North Adams slaying ... Oct 12 Dr Phil 22
North Adams Dating
Find my Match

North Adams Jobs