To Starving Artists at Mass MOCA

Posted in the North Adams Forum

HellerCarbonCapN TradeLLC

Mclean, VA

#1 Jul 23, 2012
To starving artists at Mass MOCA,$100 is the prize to the first person who supplies an unedited photograph showing (undisguised) the face of the person known in North Adams and on Topix as Praxis33 (also known as Solons).
Praxis33 is a 'mystery man' who insists on being anonymous while posting statements online that libel private individuals whom he names.
Praxis33 appears to live in North Adams off Main Street in the neighborhood of The Hub Restaurant Cafe.

The winning photograph will be posted to Berkshire Blog.
The sole arbiter and judge of what constitutes the winning photograph will be the editor of Berkshire Blog.
Photograph entries should be e-mailed to editor @ berkshirerecord .com with the sender's contact information (name, address, and daytime telephone number).
All entries become the property of Berkshire Blog and the sender grants unlimited permission to the editor of Berkshire Blog to use any photos submitted as the editor of Berkshire Blog sees fit without restriction and without further compensation.
The editor of Berkshire Blog reserves the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any time.
The identity of the sender of any photograph will be kept confidential on request.
Only ONE prize will be awarded.
If the photographer is a minor and would prefer not to provide direct contact information, then feel free to have a parent or guardian take care of emailing the photograph along with providing suitable contact information, and if the minor is the winning photographer, then the $100 will be forwarded to the parent or guardian.
This offer is open to all persons regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, sexual status, sexual persuasion, or mental or physical disability.
Please direct all questions to editor @ berkshirerecord .com.
chbpod

East Greenwich, RI

#2 Jul 23, 2012
HellerCarbonCapNTradeLLC wrote:
To starving artists at Mass MOCA,$100 is the prize to the first person who supplies an unedited photograph showing (undisguised) the face of the person known in North Adams and on Topix as Praxis33 (also known as Solons).
Praxis33 is a 'mystery man' who insists on being anonymous while posting statements online that libel private individuals whom he names.
Praxis33 appears to live in North Adams off Main Street in the neighborhood of The Hub Restaurant Cafe.
The winning photograph will be posted to Berkshire Blog.
The sole arbiter and judge of what constitutes the winning photograph will be the editor of Berkshire Blog.
Photograph entries should be e-mailed to editor @ berkshirerecord .com with the sender's contact information (name, address, and daytime telephone number).
All entries become the property of Berkshire Blog and the sender grants unlimited permission to the editor of Berkshire Blog to use any photos submitted as the editor of Berkshire Blog sees fit without restriction and without further compensation.
The editor of Berkshire Blog reserves the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any time.
The identity of the sender of any photograph will be kept confidential on request.
Only ONE prize will be awarded.
If the photographer is a minor and would prefer not to provide direct contact information, then feel free to have a parent or guardian take care of emailing the photograph along with providing suitable contact information, and if the minor is the winning photographer, then the $100 will be forwarded to the parent or guardian.
This offer is open to all persons regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, sexual status, sexual persuasion, or mental or physical disability.
Please direct all questions to editor @ berkshirerecord .com.
How will you know if any photo is of Praxis?
Wondering 1

West Springfield, MA

#3 Jul 23, 2012
Can this get any more ridiculous?
Madam

Kelton, PA

#4 Jul 23, 2012
Yup.
Section4x2

Williamstown, MA

#5 Jul 23, 2012
I have the photo. I will be forwarding it to Mr. Heller tonight. I just would like to ask how I will get my rewards?
Section4x2

Williamstown, MA

#6 Jul 23, 2012
I have posted the photo on the NA Topix photo board.
HellerCarbonCapN TradeLLC

Mclean, VA

#7 Jul 23, 2012
Section4x2 wrote:
I have the photo. I will be forwarding it to Mr. Heller tonight. I just would like to ask how I will get my rewards?
If indeed one is the winner, then the $100 reward can be forwarded via PayPal or if one does not have a PayPal account, then via bank teller's check.
Payment will be sent within ten days of the publication on Berkshire Blog of the winner's photograph(s).
Using PayPal, the amount the winner will net will be exactly $100 (meaning Berkshire Blog will cover any and all PayPal fees).
If the winner submits more than one photo, the maximum prize will total $100 even if more than one photo is submitted.
When you forward your photo(s), please include your real name, your actual post office address, and your telephone contact information.
If one is a minor, we encourage that individual to work with a parent or guardian to handle emailing photos along with all aspects of the financial transaction.
Berkshire Blog's email address is editor @ berkshirerecord .com.
The decision of the judge is final, and there will be only one prize awarded.
Hope that answers your excellent questions.
HellerCarbonCapN TradeLLC

Mclean, VA

#8 Jul 23, 2012
Section4x2 wrote:
I have posted the photo on the NA Topix photo board.
To be entered to win the prize, the photo MUST be submitted to Berkshire Blog via email to editor @ berkshirerecord .com along with name, post office address, and telephone contact information.

Any photo not transmitted to Berkshire Blog's email address along with the requested information will NOT be considered entered in the contest.
HellerCarbonCapN TradeLLC

Mclean, VA

#9 Jul 23, 2012
chbpod wrote:
<quoted text>
How will you know if any photo is of Praxis?
How indeed.
HellerCarbonCapN TradeLLC

Mclean, VA

#10 Jul 23, 2012
HellerCarbonCapNTradeLLC wrote:
To starving artists at Mass MOCA,$100 is the prize to the first person who supplies an unedited photograph showing (undisguised) the face of the person known in North Adams and on Topix as Praxis33 (also known as Solons).
Praxis33 is a 'mystery man' who insists on being anonymous while posting statements online that libel private individuals whom he names.
Praxis33 appears to live in North Adams off Main Street in the neighborhood of The Hub Restaurant Cafe.
The winning photograph will be posted to Berkshire Blog.
The sole arbiter and judge of what constitutes the winning photograph will be the editor of Berkshire Blog.
Photograph entries should be e-mailed to editor @ berkshirerecord .com with the sender's contact information (name, address, and daytime telephone number).
All entries become the property of Berkshire Blog and the sender grants unlimited permission to the editor of Berkshire Blog to use any photos submitted as the editor of Berkshire Blog sees fit without restriction and without further compensation.
The editor of Berkshire Blog reserves the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any time.
The identity of the sender of any photograph will be kept confidential on request.
Only ONE prize will be awarded.
If the photographer is a minor and would prefer not to provide direct contact information, then feel free to have a parent or guardian take care of emailing the photograph along with providing suitable contact information, and if the minor is the winning photographer, then the $100 will be forwarded to the parent or guardian.
This offer is open to all persons regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, sexual status, sexual persuasion, or mental or physical disability.
Please direct all questions to editor @ berkshirerecord .com.
For point of clarification, the photograph submitted for contest consideration MUST be an unedited, unretouched digital photograph.
HellerCarbonCapN TradeLLC

Mclean, VA

#11 Jul 23, 2012
Wondering 1 wrote:
Can this get any more ridiculous?
No one's forcing you to participate or even to read this blog.
Are you saying it's ridiculous to offer a prize of $100 to unmask and expose Praxis33?
HellerCarbonCapN TradeLLC

Mclean, VA

#12 Jul 23, 2012
HellerCarbonCapNTradeLLC wrote:
<quoted text>
If indeed one is the winner, then the $100 reward can be forwarded via PayPal or if one does not have a PayPal account, then via bank teller's check.
Payment will be sent within ten days of the publication on Berkshire Blog of the winner's photograph(s).
Using PayPal, the amount the winner will net will be exactly $100 (meaning Berkshire Blog will cover any and all PayPal fees).
If the winner submits more than one photo, the maximum prize will total $100 even if more than one photo is submitted.
When you forward your photo(s), please include your real name, your actual post office address, and your telephone contact information.
If one is a minor, we encourage that individual to work with a parent or guardian to handle emailing photos along with all aspects of the financial transaction.
Berkshire Blog's email address is editor @ berkshirerecord .com.
The decision of the judge is final, and there will be only one prize awarded.
Hope that answers your excellent questions.
AMENDMENT: In addition to the payment methods already specified, a U.S. Post Office Postal Money Order in the amount of $100 may be substituted instead of payment via PayPal or via bank teller's check.
Wondering 1

West Springfield, MA

#13 Jul 23, 2012
HellerCarbonCapNTradeLLC wrote:
<quoted text>
No one's forcing you to participate or even to read this blog.
Are you saying it's ridiculous to offer a prize of $100 to unmask and expose Praxis33?
That is exactly what I'm saying.
HellerCarbonCapN TradeLLC

Mclean, VA

#14 Jul 23, 2012
Wondering 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is exactly what I'm saying.
So how would you go about unmasking and exposing someone who anonymously libels people and institutions and lies and spreads misinformation on nearly a daily basis?
Wondering 1

West Springfield, MA

#18 Jul 23, 2012
HellerCarbonCapNTradeLLC wrote:
<quoted text>
So how would you go about unmasking and exposing someone who anonymously libels people and institutions and lies and spreads misinformation on nearly a daily basis?
You have just described Bob Cardimino, and he is free to spout his nonsense publicly on his warped TV show. Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do about it.
HellerCarbonCapN TradeLLC

Deep River, CT

#19 Jul 24, 2012
I have upped the ante to 1,000 USD.
I am desperate to know what Praxis looks like.
Please, folks, HELP ME !
GLENN M HELLER
MONTEREY, MA
HellerCarbonCapN TradeLLC

Mclean, VA

#20 Jul 24, 2012
HellerCarbonCapNTradeLLC wrote:
I have upped the ante to 1,000 USD.
I am desperate to know what Praxis looks like.
Please, folks, HELP ME !
GLENN M HELLER
MONTEREY, MA
Nice try, Praxis33.
You're liable for any monies YOU promise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Adams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former local being looked for in East Mass (Apr '14) 3 hr Ozzie King Of Zyl... 8
Get in line for a golden (Mar '10) Fri North Adumbs Peck... 36
North Adams museum plan hits snag over titles Fri Ozzie King Of Zyl... 6
Storm drops more than four inches of snow in Be... Dec 18 more taxes 17
North Adams top ten worst cities in Ma. Dec 12 ron webb 7
More than 200 Pittsfield and county residents m... Dec 12 Praxis33 33
Rights violation gets animal cruelty charges ag... Dec 9 Ozzie King Of Zyl... 11
North Adams Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

North Adams People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

North Adams News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in North Adams

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:58 am PST