cops 986 blue wing road

Posted in the Norfork Forum

arkansas

Solo, MO

#1 Sep 5, 2011
i challange the cops of mountain home to stop the drugs being done on 986 blue wing road their is young kids involved and the kids say their making meth and shooting up the mans beat on the women several times shes left with the kids several times but keeps going back her own son says their making meth and shooting up their best friends with the man and wife that was arrested last sepetember for 24 plants they live right by one another
Punctuation

Mountain Home, AR

#2 Sep 5, 2011
Hi, have we met? I believe not.
arkansas

Solo, MO

#3 Sep 5, 2011
yes we have met
Arkansas

Arlington, TX

#4 Sep 6, 2011
I know all the family real good anyone that says their is no drugs is only trying to hide it
Truth Juice

Mountain Home, AR

#5 Sep 6, 2011
@Punctuation.

That, my friend, is hilarious.

Kudos.
Arkansas

Arlington, TX

#6 Sep 6, 2011
Their is nothing funny. How many times did she od go to her moms untill she got better said she would never go back then go back when she got to wanting more.
space

Solo, MO

#7 Sep 6, 2011
sounds like you know the family arkansas. i talked to her the other day she said she was at his moms saving money going to move back out at the end of the year
Anonymous

Yellville, AR

#8 Oct 6, 2011
Hello Ms branson, visitor, grow up and act your true age
Ampersand

Mountain Home, AR

#9 Oct 6, 2011
Punctuation wrote:
Hi, have we met? I believe not.
Lovely.
hmmmm

Ava, MO

#10 Aug 9, 2012
Wow
watchdog

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#11 Aug 10, 2012
if you hae a bank account at first federal bank in mountian home an you are on the fifty plus or they changed it to thrive 55 as of this month you will be charged a 4.00 $ service charge, my self did not get any notice of this change. i'm cancelling my account an finding a new bank to do my banking with. if your like me i dont have the extra to pay for a checking . if you did not get a notice call the state attorney general an file a complaint.
watchdog

Vanzant, MO

#13 Sep 4, 2012
What a life to want to live
GuestRvii

Paragould, AR

#14 Sep 11, 2012
is CR986 close to CR992?
needles

Vanzant, MO

#16 Oct 19, 2012
its a shame another person almost lost their life being thrown from the back of a truck driven by one of the ones from this place.
lyers

West Plains, MO

#17 Nov 30, 2012
Lol 2 face lyers .
guest arkansas

United States

#18 Feb 19, 2013
I'm sure rob knows she still calls her buddy every day talking that she wants away from rob .buy her a house.
Because

United States

#19 Mar 7, 2013
I do not know if there is any truth to these claims as I do not know the accused or the area of the accused's residence, but there are procedures law enforcement must follow and utilize before they go raiding a residence. They cannot and do not just conduct raids on hearsay. Can you imagine the loss of wasted man hours, tax payers money, and the lawsuits if they did. Let's not forget if they make a mistake the case could be lost. Just something to think about. Not all accused are guilty and false claims (forms of revenge) do exist!
mexican

United States

#20 Mar 28, 2013
Carolyn will have to find someone new to write her notes to and take up stairs to show off her new little skirts to since they caught the two and fired him.
close family

Sparta, MO

#21 Jan 16, 2014
It's a shame nothings ever got done with carolyn or rob .her own kids have seen her shooting up they have tried to help her she chose drugs over a safe place to live for her kids.one of the places that was given to her to live rent free for a shot time the 20 times she left when it was cleaned needles was found all over the place..she's never really wanted away from drugs that's what she was around even before rob.her own parents will tell anyone she is doing drugs. That's the reason she had to move from her trailer on her parents land her and rob was makeing meth .the law is keeping a close eye on both her and rob and its not the local law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norfork Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
man 3 hr frend 1
The Truth 4 hr squeezers 7
Brenda's Cafe 8 hr Captain Vag 1
hey 14 hr frend 1
White River Cafe 20 hr Call i co 3
epoxyn is it closing ? Tue drhchfh 8
red will herren Tue mee 12
Norfork Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web