Case Sealed for Man Arrested after Border Agent's Death

Apr 26, 2011 | Posted by: Agent of Chaos | Full story: www.myfoxphoenix.com

A federal court has sealed all filings in an immigration case against a Mexican man who was wounded in a shooting in which a Border Patrol agent was killed near the Mexican border.

Manuel Osorio-Arellanes is charged with re-entering the country after his June 2010 deportation.

But a search of publicly available records shows that he hasn't been charged in the Dec. 14 shooting death of Agent Brian Terry.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Mona

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 26, 2011
 
Is this situation so f'ed up that they have to hide it? Do I smell a family law suite coming...I certainly hope so!

“THE RUMBLE WILL BECOME A ROAR”

Since: Dec 06

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 26, 2011
 
Our government probably supplied the gun he used to shoot agent Terry and that is what they are trying to cover up.
fedup american

Massillon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 27, 2011
 
NON COMPLACENT TWINK wrote:
Our government probably supplied the gun he used to shoot agent Terry and that is what they are trying to cover up.
the gov.doesnt want anymore neg.publicity showing illegals ARE A DEFINTE THREAT TO OUR NATIONAL SECURITY. THAT WOULD HAVE HONEST AMERICANS COMING OUT oF THERE SHELLS TO THE TRUE REALITY OF WHAT IS HAPPENING ON OUR BORDERS .THERE IS A DEFINITE COVER UP HAPPENING IN OUR CORRUPT OBAMA ADM. impeach this bum already.!!!exile his ass to mexihole.
Mona

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 27, 2011
 
Hey, I think I got it! One of the reasons that they are so quiet about things is that I believe that ATF has been caught supplying guns to the Zetas!!!! I AM NOT KIDDING! Twink's hunch is right, one of our guns killed agent Terry!!! Check out this news section, I beleive there is an article about it...and how Obama and Nap knew nothing about it...even though Holder did. The gun program is called Fast and Furious, and was/is intended to catch the BIG drug lords in mehico!
fedup american

Massillon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 27, 2011
 
Mona wrote:
Hey, I think I got it! One of the reasons that they are so quiet about things is that I believe that ATF has been caught supplying guns to the Zetas!!!! I AM NOT KIDDING! Twink's hunch is right, one of our guns killed agent Terry!!! Check out this news section, I beleive there is an article about it...and how Obama and Nap knew nothing about it...even though Holder did. The gun program is called Fast and Furious, and was/is intended to catch the BIG drug lords in mehico!
this was all done purposely to use as an excuse to take away our gun rights.this has been going on for 2yrs.just recently odumbo made an announcement that we need to stop the flow of guns into mexihole.HE DIDNT BOTHER TO TELL THE AMERICAN PEOPLE THAT THIS WAS DONE PURPOSELY.SO THEY COULD BLAME OUR GUN RIGHTS AND ENACT MORE BOGUS LAWS TO TAKE AWAY OUR RIGHTS.THIS BECAME PUBLIC IN OCT 2010.WHEN ATF WHISTLEBLOWERS SNITCHED THEM OUT.NOW ITS ALL BACKFIRED AND HEADS SHOULD ROLE .SO ITS CIRCLE YOUR WAGONS AND LIE LIE LIE .THERE IS ALREADY AN EFFORT PUT FORTH IN CONGRESS TO SUBPEONA RECORDS .AND ITS TAKEN 8 MONTHS AND ALL THAT HAS BEEN BROUGHT FORTH IS PAGE AFTER PAGE OF BLACKED OUT SENTENCES.SO MUCH FOR TRANSPARENCY IN THE ODUMBO ADM. impeach the bum.!!!! has anyone noticed the escalation in violence in mexihole over the last 8 mo.?? OUR GUNS ARE DIRECTLY INVOLVED .NO BRAINER !!

“But it's so Racist”

Since: Mar 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 27, 2011
 
NON COMPLACENT TWINK wrote:
Our government probably supplied the gun he used to shoot agent Terry and that is what they are trying to cover up.
I actually believe that!
Mona

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 27, 2011
 
fedup american wrote:
<quoted text> this was all done purposely to use as an excuse to take away our gun rights.this has been going on for 2yrs.just recently odumbo made an announcement that we need to stop the flow of guns into mexihole.HE DIDNT BOTHER TO TELL THE AMERICAN PEOPLE THAT THIS WAS DONE PURPOSELY.SO THEY COULD BLAME OUR GUN RIGHTS AND ENACT MORE BOGUS LAWS TO TAKE AWAY OUR RIGHTS.THIS BECAME PUBLIC IN OCT 2010.WHEN ATF WHISTLEBLOWERS SNITCHED THEM OUT.NOW ITS ALL BACKFIRED AND HEADS SHOULD ROLE .SO ITS CIRCLE YOUR WAGONS AND LIE LIE LIE .THERE IS ALREADY AN EFFORT PUT FORTH IN CONGRESS TO SUBPEONA RECORDS .AND ITS TAKEN 8 MONTHS AND ALL THAT HAS BEEN BROUGHT FORTH IS PAGE AFTER PAGE OF BLACKED OUT SENTENCES.SO MUCH FOR TRANSPARENCY IN THE ODUMBO ADM. impeach the bum.!!!! has anyone noticed the escalation in violence in mexihole over the last 8 mo.?? OUR GUNS ARE DIRECTLY INVOLVED .NO BRAINER !!
Let's take it to the next step! The reason they are so hot and heavy for gun control is that they know that the shi** is about to go down, and they don't want any resistance. Check our Alex Jones and his Prisonplanet.com website. Things are coming to a head. Voting seems almost useless, even though I will continue to do so! But, we seem to have coast to an automatic something that has gotten completely out of hand, and as I said in the beginning of my post, the shi** is about to go down!

“THE RUMBLE WILL BECOME A ROAR”

Since: Dec 06

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 30, 2011
 
Rico from East LA wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually believe that!
So do I Rico and from what I have read, it is also what his family believes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Nogales Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Nogales People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••