Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#11802 Jun 5, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
You bet.
I accept the fact that you are a mindless drone.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#11803 Jun 6, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I accept the fact that you are a mindless drone.
He can't be a drone, they at least have a purpose in life.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#11804 Jun 7, 2012
NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
He can't be a drone, they at least have a purpose in life.
True, but he's still a mindless leftist.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#11805 Jun 7, 2012
Cheer up my conservative friends.Look what happened in Wisconsin! No longer is Wisconsin...in debt!
Molon Labe

San Antonio, TX

#11806 Jun 8, 2012
Wisconsin is just a warm up for the ass whoopin these lefty losers are going to get in November.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#11807 Jun 8, 2012
Molon Labe wrote:
Wisconsin is just a warm up for the ass whoopin these lefty losers are going to get in November.
It's about time. Odumbo can go back to Chicago for more limo rides. LOL
And he can take his wookie along too.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#11808 Jun 8, 2012
Mutt Sociopath Romnutz's economic policy:

1. Reduce corporate taxes even below the paltry 7% they contribute today.

1A. Accomplish 1 above by scraping Medicare.

Romnutz says that corporations are productive.
Romnutz says that old people are unproductive.

Eliminate healthcare and retirement for old, unproductive people and give that money to global corporations.

That is the Romnutz economic plan. Romnutz has declared war on women, on Christians, on minorities, on all public workers, on the middle class, on the poor and, now, on seniors.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#11809 Jun 8, 2012
Filthy anti-Democracy Republicons resort to dirty tricks.

"From Eau Claire to Beloit, voters across Wisconsin are relaying stories via Twitter, Facebook and online message boards about anonymous “robocalls” from allies of Scott Walker, telling them–incorrectly–that if they signed petitions to recall Governor Walker, their vote in today’s crucial election has been recorded."

TP

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#11810 Jun 8, 2012
Republicons can only win votes when they:

1. Lie
2. Cheat
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#11811 Jun 8, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
Republicons can only win votes when they:
1. Lie
2. Cheat
They must have learned it all from the DemoRats.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#11812 Jun 8, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
Mutt Sociopath Romnutz's economic policy:
1. Reduce corporate taxes even below the paltry 7% they contribute today.
1A. Accomplish 1 above by scraping Medicare.
Romnutz says that corporations are productive.
Romnutz says that old people are unproductive.
Eliminate healthcare and retirement for old, unproductive people and give that money to global corporations.
That is the Romnutz economic plan. Romnutz has declared war on women, on Christians, on minorities, on all public workers, on the middle class, on the poor and, now, on seniors.
Your MESSiah in the White House declared war on this whole country and we are totally sick of him.

A vote for Obamney isn't a vote for him, it's a vote against the current corrupt and inept administration.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#11813 Jun 8, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your MESSiah in the White House declared war on this whole country and we are totally sick of him.
A vote for Obamney isn't a vote for him, it's a vote against the current corrupt and inept administration.
Don't be ridiculous, boy. Obama is POTUS not anyone's Messiah. We elect rational people not freaks like the Romputz who believes he will be GOD and his wife eternally preggers.

Rightwingers are immature, weak, paranoid, superstitious, cowardly and ignorant. You need father figures and dictators to tell you what to do. The rest of us think for ourselves and have no need of fake Gods in public life.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#11814 Jun 8, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
Republicons can only win votes when they:
1. Lie
2. Cheat
Repubs win votes when the people quit believing democrat propaganda ,aka the main stream media, and realize the dems want to turn this country into a socialist country. Keep dreaming about your "hope and change" azz munch, it aint gonna happen.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#11815 Jun 8, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
Mutt Sociopath Romnutz's economic policy:
1. Reduce corporate taxes even below the paltry 7% they contribute today.
1A. Accomplish 1 above by scraping Medicare.
Romnutz says that corporations are productive.
Romnutz says that old people are unproductive.
Eliminate healthcare and retirement for old, unproductive people and give that money to global corporations.
That is the Romnutz economic plan. Romnutz has declared war on women, on Christians, on minorities, on all public workers, on the middle class, on the poor and, now, on seniors.
How did Romney "declare war on Christians"? The dems invented the war on women and morons like you just swallowed it hook line and sinker. Way to go idiot, you are part of the moronic horde that votes democrap over and over, hoping the govt checks just keep coming.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#11816 Jun 8, 2012
NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
How did Romney "declare war on Christians"? The dems invented the war on women and morons like you just swallowed it hook line and sinker. Way to go idiot, you are part of the moronic horde that votes democrap over and over, hoping the govt checks just keep coming.
Mormons are anti-Christians you idiot. Mutt Romney is a Bishop of the Mormon Church and believes he will BE GOD in the afterlife.

Try that one on for size with your evangelical nutters. They will vote for an anti-Christian against a real Christian just because one is white and the other half white.

" Mormon theology teaches that God is only one of countless gods, that he used to be a man on another planet, that he became a god by following the laws and ordinances of that god on that world, and that he brought one of his wives to this world with whom he produces spirit children who then inhabit human bodies at birth. The first spirit child to be born was Jesus. Second was Satan, and then we all followed. "

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#11817 Jun 8, 2012
carm.org

So, of course, Mutt Romputz believes that when he dies he will be GOD as in the above. He will have his own world to rule and his wife will be eternally pregnant to populate it.

I don't know how the physics works but, then again, neither does Mutt even though he believes it to be true.

After the dry drunk imbecile George W. Bush you would think the GOPOX would think enough about this country to get someone SANE to run....guess not.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#11818 Jun 8, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Mormons are anti-Christians you idiot. Mutt Romney is a Bishop of the Mormon Church and believes he will BE GOD in the afterlife.
Try that one on for size with your evangelical nutters. They will vote for an anti-Christian against a real Christian just because one is white and the other half white.
" Mormon theology teaches that God is only one of countless gods, that he used to be a man on another planet, that he became a god by following the laws and ordinances of that god on that world, and that he brought one of his wives to this world with whom he produces spirit children who then inhabit human bodies at birth. The first spirit child to be born was Jesus. Second was Satan, and then we all followed. "
Scott Walker is da man...
hi

Carrollton, TX

#11819 Jun 8, 2012
Oh Lord! Looks like we are all going to hell!! Lol ;)
sincewhen

Sugar Land, TX

#11820 Jun 8, 2012
Perry wrote:
there are issues in Texas that Rick Perry is familiar with and can resolve: Such as fighting corruption within the courts and innocent people wrongly sent to death row on no evidence and even having DNA clearing them. These problems take many terms to correct and are complicated. Perry has the knowledge and experience as governor about issues Texas needs to acknowledge and prioritize.
Great Job, Perry.
since when does perry give a darn about fighting corruption within the courts? since when has he been worried about innocent people wrongly convicted on NO evidence that are rotting in prison thanks to corrupt judges, corrupt district attorney's, dirty cops & lying witnesses. he may have the knowledge & experience to fight all this, but question is will he do anything about it all? hey rick why dont you start in jefferson county texas, one of the most corrupt counties in texas. from what i hear certain judges there are already under investigation by the feds. i say stop investigating & start doing something about these corrupt a$$holes!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#11821 Jun 9, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Scott Walker is da man...
...who is the puppet of the Kochs. We keep telling you idiots this and you keep forgetting it.

You are, therefore, also a puppet of the Kochs. Rightwingers always need daddy and mummy to tell them what to think. That is what Lush Lumpsnot always says and he is correct.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nocona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bowie Police Find Charred Body in Burn Pit 3 hr jessica 51
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 hr Dia Rrhea 19,499
Daycare in Bowie (May '14) 15 hr momofboys 5
Zippy''s Tacos 16 hr So so 17
child molestors in bowie (Apr '12) Thu Mum 54
Two Arrested in Connection with Injury to a Child (Apr '12) Thu jessica 32
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Nocona Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Nocona People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Nocona News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Nocona

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:11 am PST

NFL 9:11AM
Jerry Jones: 'Pretty positive' Murray will play vs. Colts
ESPN 9:21 AM
Source: Texans expect to start QB Keenum
NFL 9:44 AM
T.Y. Hilton (hamstring) misses third straight practice
NBC Sports11:06 AM
Doug Free, Zack Martin remain out of practice
Bleacher Report11:10 AM
DeAndre Hopkins Injury: Updates on Texans Star's Ankle and Return