Polygraph Time Nitro - Dave Casebolt wants to be first in line.....

Posted in the Nitro Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of48
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Sheila

Roseland, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

Well step right up and put your name on the list to be polygraphed in Nitro.

Dave Casebolt who is running for Mayor wants to take a polygraph. Why is that? Who would ever want to take a polygraph when running for office.

Is it his guilty conscious or the fact that people don't believe all his lies or is it that he thinks this will make people think he is not a LIAR.

I guess anyone could pass a polygraph if they write their own questions to be asked.

But I think if Dave Casebolt is serious that he get city treasurer John Young to set things up.

After all he is the one who wanted to schedule polygraphs for himself and the Jordans. Allowing residents to submit questions to be asked.

I mean if Dave Casebolt is serious he should welcome questions to be asked during the polygraph examination.

Dave Casebolt get John to set it up and let the people of Nitro know and I can assure you that the questions will roll in.

I would like to know about your dealings with Fred Harmon. Specifically did you know that he was bidding a salvaged title truck.

Did you let other members of council know your personal dealings with Fred Harmon before the vote.

Did you lie to your church members when you said you were against the expansion of gambling.

Did you help castaways get their video slot machines and expand gambling in Nitro.

Did you know that there was no missing money in the Nitro Police Benefit Fund?

Did you knowingly lie to community members that there was missing money?

I could go on and on and on..

do you John Young, A.J. Shinn and or Chuck Boggs have personal interests in real estate dealings in Nitro.

would you personally benefit with the change of residential to business zoning on 39th street to 41st?

and on and on it would go....

Step up Dave I am very impressed. This would set a precedent like no other. To have those running for office subjected to polygraph. The cheats and liars would be easily identified.

I say kuddos Dave Casebolt and again, get with John Young set it up and let us all submit questions to be asked.
Voter

Milton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

VOTE FOR DAVE CASEBOLT FOR Mayor!!!!!!!
Sheila

Roseland, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

voting for Dave Casebolt is like voting to return to the Karnes administration.

Casebolt is a liar. He has maligned an entire city department to attempt to further his low level political ambitions.

he knew full well there was never any Missing money in the police account. but he is out all over town telling residents that there was.

he lied to his fellow church goers telling them he opposed expansion of gambling in Nitro. While working on the very ordinance to give castaways bar video slots.

he lied to council and the community when his friend Fred Harmon bid a salvaged title/ LEMON ALERT truck to the city and received 20,000 of our money.

he works for River Valley Properties with Chuck Boggs and was working hard at one point to commercial zone 39th to 41st street in Nitro. I would be willing to bet his personal financial interests would have been great if he would have pulled this off.

he has a personal business relationship with A.J. Shinn, John Young in real estate in Nitro. What plans do they have to enrich themselves at our expense.

In my heart I know any man who wears his christianity on his sleeve and then lies to the very people he bows his head with weekly is no man to be trusted. A wolf in sheeps clothing pure and simple.

A vote for Rusty may be a vote for the status quo. But a vote for Casebolt is a return to Karnes. When a mayor looked out only for his own self interest and the city be damned. The only positive between Dave and Don is that Dave wouldn't be drunk with city employees on city time.
Sheila

Roseland, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

More questions for Dave Casebolt.

Were you aware John Young failed to report revenue to council.

Were you aware John Young spent approximately 1.3 million more than was allocated by council.

Were you aware of the harassment John Young perpetrated on Sandy Saunders.

Did you have any financial interest personally in getting 39th street to 41 street zoned commercial.

Did you help castaways bar expand gambling in Nitro.

Remember Nitro - A man who lies to the people he bows his head to pray with is no man to be trusted.
geneautry

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

I'd vote for a return to the Karnes administration,, those were good days. The police were not running wild and we had an actual mayor who made the decisions. Now thats a novel idea.
geneautry

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

Debbie your just mad that ur not gonna get anymore gift cards!!
Sheila

Roseland, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

Don Karnes the man that sold Nitro out to THF.

The man who Cost the city tens of millions of dollars in B&O taxes.

The man who laid drunk with city employees on city time.

The man who used city employees and city equipment on his farm on city time.

The man who had an accident left the scene and tried to say it was his son driving - only a witness kept him from pulling this off.

The man again, who sold the city out to THF to get his name on a street at the Marketplace. It only cost the city taxpayers again - 10s of MILLIONS of dollars in B&O tax revenue.

The police were not running wild because the police department was a joke. Their vehicles would break down on the way to calls. You saw their vehicles on the back of tow trucks more than driving on the street.

Don Karnes/Dave Casebolt - the mentor and his protege.

Gene you go ahead and pine for what you call the good ole days. Because that is exactly what Dave Casebolt would return the city to.

He is a self interested person who in my opinion has plans to fleece the city for his own personal gain. And the gain of John Young, A.J. Shinn and Chuck Boggs via River Valley Properties.

He has already shown this by allowing Fred Harmon who he is associated with through River Valley Properties to foist off on the city a LEMON ALERT vehicle that had been flooded out. he walked his buddy Fred over to city hall to pick up his 20,000 check.

He did this as a councilman just imagine what he would do as Mayor.
Sheila

Roseland, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

Again, I am not Debbie Jordan the fact you have to keep saying I am speaks volumes.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

Dave Casebolt is the only man for the job! I believe some people think things will change for them if he is elected! And dear dear sheila and big bang there is a council meeting tuesday night come on down and let ur voice be heard unless maybe u to have some skeletons in the closet and maybe U have reason to think people would question ur motives and integrity!
Sheila

Roseland, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

My motives.

I have not lied to council. I have not withheld information regarding revenue. I have not spent more than 1.3 million dollars in city money without approval from council.

The only person with skeletons are John Young, Dave Casebolt and Jim McKay.

You can say what you will. Makes no difference to me.

Like I said I have not respect for Rusty Casto but compared to Dave Casebolt he is the lesser of two evils.

Dave Casebolt is a liar. He has lied to the very people he prays with. That speaks volumes for me.
watchdog

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Sheila wrote:
Well step right up and put your name on the list to be polygraphed in Nitro.

Dave Casebolt who is running for Mayor wants to take a polygraph. Why is that? Who would ever want to take a polygraph when running for office.

Is it his guilty conscious or the fact that people don't believe all his lies or is it that he thinks this will make people think he is not a LIAR.

I guess anyone could pass a polygraph if they write their own questions to be asked.

But I think if Dave Casebolt is serious that he get city treasurer John Young to set things up.

After all he is the one who wanted to schedule polygraphs for himself and the Jordans. Allowing residents to submit questions to be asked.

I mean if Dave Casebolt is serious he should welcome questions to be asked during the polygraph examination.

Dave Casebolt get John to set it up and let the people of Nitro know and I can assure you that the questions will roll in.

I would like to know about your dealings with Fred Harmon. Specifically did you know that he was bidding a salvaged title truck.

Did you let other members of council know your personal dealings with Fred Harmon before the vote.

Did you lie to your church members when you said you were against the expansion of gambling.

Did you help castaways get their video slot machines and expand gambling in Nitro.

Did you know that there was no missing money in the Nitro Police Benefit Fund?

Did you knowingly lie to community members that there was missing money?

I could go on and on and on..

do you John Young, A.J. Shinn and or Chuck Boggs have personal interests in real estate dealings in Nitro.

would you personally benefit with the change of residential to business zoning on 39th street to 41st?

and on and on it would go....

Step up Dave I am very impressed. This would set a precedent like no other. To have those running for office subjected to polygraph. The cheats and liars would be easily identified.

I say kuddos Dave Casebolt and again, get with John Young set it up and let us all submit questions to be asked.
you are the one who is callin him a liar - you afraid he's going to prove you a liar?
fredastaire

Hugheston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

I don't know Sheila but I am also calling him a liar.

This man had the nerve to stand and try and convince me that money was missing from the police department.

I know this is not true. He said he was going to bring a new chief to Nitro.

Well Dave you have to get elected first. And I am telling everyone I know what a liar you are. I hope they call you on your crap when you step to their door.
Askyourselfwhy

Milton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Exactly Watchdog!
wheres the wv workers at

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

Sheila wrote:
voting for Dave Casebolt is like voting to return to the Karnes administration.

Casebolt is a liar. He has maligned an entire city department to attempt to further his low level political ambitions.

he knew full well there was never any Missing money in the police account. but he is out all over town telling residents that there was.

he lied to his fellow church goers telling them he opposed expansion of gambling in Nitro. While working on the very ordinance to give castaways bar video slots.

he lied to council and the community when his friend Fred Harmon bid a salvaged title/ LEMON ALERT truck to the city and received 20,000 of our money.

he works for River Valley Properties with Chuck Boggs and was working hard at one point to commercial zone 39th to 41st street in Nitro. I would be willing to bet his personal financial interests would have been great if he would have pulled this off.

he has a personal business relationship with A.J. Shinn, John Young in real estate in Nitro. What plans do they have to enrich themselves at our expense.

In my heart I know any man who wears his christianity on his sleeve and then lies to the very people he bows his head with weekly is no man to be trusted. A wolf in sheeps clothing pure and simple.

A vote for Rusty may be a vote for the status quo. But a vote for Casebolt is a return to Karnes. When a mayor looked out only for his own self interest and the city be damned. The only positive between Dave and Don is that Dave wouldn't be drunk with city employees on city time.
who are you tell us who you are cause you don't what the hells up you are full of shit
wheres the wv workers at

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

Sheila wrote:
More questions for Dave Casebolt.

Were you aware John Young failed to report revenue to council.

Were you aware John Young spent approximately 1.3 million more than was allocated by council.

Were you aware of the harassment John Young perpetrated on Sandy Saunders.

Did you have any financial interest personally in getting 39th street to 41 street zoned commercial.

Did you help castaways bar expand gambling in Nitro.

Remember Nitro - A man who lies to the people he bows his head to pray with is no man to be trusted.
why don't you say something about the guys and the mayor and the police
Chief
fredastaire

Hugheston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

Why should Sheila say anything about anyone else.

I for one don't care about some random guys.

I would like to know where the mayor and council are on the money not reported and the money spent that they did not approve.

1.3 million dollars is a hell of alot of money.

Has no one really not asked John Young about this?

This is insane. I can see why John Young wants everyone talking about the police department. This keeps them from talking about him.

Shiela please keep the information coming. It is clear someone doesn't like what you have to say. But those of us who read want to know.
askyourselfwhy

Milton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

Insane is you and Sheila posting on here for answers, go to council and ask the question or make your case, since you have all the answers and if you don't then it's time to shut your mouth. Can I get witness!
Anaconda

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

You gotta witness! What we need here is a big dose of shut the heck up! these people are "bat shit crazy" to quote another poster. I loved it, and I was laughing out loud.
fredastaire

Hugheston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

Who is crazy? I just read the last 2 audit reports and Sheila is right.

John Young did not report all the revenue to council and he spent money that was never authorized by council.

WHERE IS COUNCIL?
Askyourselfwhy

Milton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Judged:

You have all the answers now go forward and let council know what you have found. You ask where is council? I ask if he did not get authorization, WHERE IS HIS BOSS ? Mayor Rusty Casto! you can't throw this on council, Casto is there five days a week and should be on top these matters and he is not. It all falls on leadership and as I have stated before he fails. He has been there twelve
years, by this time he should know how things work and its apparent he dose not.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of48
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Nitro Discussions

Search the Nitro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 min bacon hater 44,222
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 2 hr Jimmy Love 3,912
message to jeremiah landis 10 hr duane dunlap 1
Nitro Rio Grande (May '11) 14 hr haha 101
Village on Park Apartments (Apr '13) 18 hr really 198
Charleston attorney criticizes Supreme Court al... 23 hr Berof 2
Christina Counts Wed misunderstood 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Nitro Jobs

•••