I wanna know

Duffield, VA

#1 May 7, 2012
I know it's possible to change your name but, how would you do it here? I know you need to go to the courthouse in the town you live in. Are there any people that I could talk to to get it changed?
Just saying

Gate City, VA

#2 May 8, 2012
Talk to any lawyer they can tell you the steps. You might ask Marcus McClung just hat to do first.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nickelsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillbilly Mkt beside of Va Middle School 4 hr Turn the other cheek 33
Y'all got laptops? (Oct '13) 7 hr Eastman Foreman 20
Jimconrad blankenbecler 7 hr Blake 2
Zip Line 17 hr July 1
Nickelsville Business man Dec 16 one of your loafers 4
Replace the Post Master (Mar '10) Dec 15 happynurse 199
circle v market becoming a joke (Jul '12) Dec 15 happynurse 22
Nickelsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Nickelsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Nickelsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Nickelsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:01 pm PST