Marshall Baldwin and Mike Smith

Posted in the Nickelsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TOPGUNNER

High Point, NC

#1 Jul 19, 2012
So I hear that these 2 jackwagons have been breaking into houses and selling drugs in the Nickelsville area. The last house they attempted to break into was Tuesday night behind the telephone exchange building behind Circle V. Watch your backsides boys because you might end up breaking into the wrong place one of these days if you catch my drift!!! Click, click, bang, bang!!!
kittykatkillr

Duffield, VA

#2 Jul 19, 2012
Wrong place at the wrong time = .45acp. BangBang
TryandSee

Duffield, VA

#3 Jul 19, 2012
Try it at my house and see what happens.

Mr. Glock is real friendly!
BulletForMyValen tine

Duffield, VA

#4 Jul 20, 2012
Alls I can say is that they need to get off that fake pot and try to clean their act up. They both look like the walking dead if you catch my drift. Especially Marshall can you say ewh and that fat bitch wife of his, I think her name is Vickie..can you say kermit the frog and miss piggy bahahaha
Broken yardstick

Duffield, VA

#5 Jul 21, 2012
Who are you guys talking about exactly, Young one old one or who?
TOPGUNNER

Gambrills, MD

#6 Jul 22, 2012
The young one, but who cares both SR. and JR. are theives!!!
MikeSmithJr

Duffield, VA

#7 Jul 22, 2012
I admit I smoke pot and fake insence....wow To you who called me a thief I havent stole shit and I dont sale drugs so fuck you....I dont give a shit what you gun carrying cowards say just keep hideing behind screen names and talkin shit....It makes my day knowing I gave you so called upstanding citizens something to talk about...May you all go to hell...
TOPGUNNER

Gambrills, MD

#8 Jul 22, 2012
Hey Mike didn't you and Baldwin get busted the other night while trying to break into the house next to the Collins on Bethel Road. Cops caught Baldwin and you hid like a little girl.
MagicMan

Duffield, VA

#9 Jul 23, 2012
Hello Nickelsville finest, I've been watching this site and reading up. This shit is better than any daily paper. I know these dumb shits, i have no clue why they wld stop there an smoke a joint. Joint is whats refered to when smoking POT, wait a little pot never hurt no one. They probably wasnt doing any harm. I cant blame you for wanting to shoot a theif. I have a S&W myself. Damn tho on the flip side do you punk bitches ever do any thing but hide behind a screen to talk shit about ppl. I like to get right up in some ones face so tht when shit hits the fan. You know what kind of man ( in this case boys) your dealing with. You all are so scared of Marshall n Mikey, hell i cld take them both at one time. I just want to say to TOPGUNNER & BulletToMyValen Tine you two are the biggest retards around who cares if vikkie is so fat or marshall an mikey are the dumbest two in town. Get a life an tlk about some real shit! Grow a pair an say something to their face if you dont like it.
TOPGUNNER

Charlotte, NC

#10 Jul 24, 2012
Clap clap clap for Magic Mike I bet you blow just about as bad as the movie does. You talk about us hiding behind screen names, look at you dumbass.
LORIE TAB

Duffield, VA

#11 Jul 25, 2012
But they was only tryin to catch a "BUZZ" ya know!
MikeSmithjr

Duffield, VA

#12 Jul 26, 2012
Im not magicmike.. Topgunner and bulletformyval. you are both cowards..I put my name up so you know whom you are talking to...I do agree with magicmike you are a couple of retards and chicken shits....Im 5'6 145 lbs nothing to be scared of hear you people tell it so next time you want to know something or have something to say try bringing it to my face like a man....Hell bring your gun you keep bragging about them should give you enough nerve to say it to my face.....Topgunner can fly straight to hell.....So long story short I find out who you are you better hope you can fly....
Mrs-Burny-Wong

Duffield, VA

#13 Jul 31, 2012
LOL Mikey!!!! u know who this is im sure.... I know I know I wasnt going to respond but these dumb faggots think Marshell is still with Vicky n I wanna sent them straight Marshell is not with her no more so apparently u havent seen him in a while n like the other person said who gives a fuck if she is fat r u her? do u fuck her? do u wanna be with fuck her? R so obsessed with anothers life u wanna chose who that person should be with? I MEAN HOW IMMATURE n Mikey u n Marshell are not thieves. I should know for a fact considering u havent stoled nuttin here n u have been here for almost 3 months n for all u condemners u need to clean ur back yard b4 u attack others n judging others ha these two work every goddamn day to make it n to afford their own new stuff y would they want hand me downs from peeps around this subdivison I mean I really dnt think anybody has anything they want "I mean Nickelsville isnt all that" unless its a joint They dnt even do pills so they wouldnt want those n they Mikey n Marshell just has to go to the store and buy what they need everyday so Y would they steal useless stuff for others n yea if they wanna get high off the reefer or incense lol!!! let them r u paying their bills, or working their jobs?? i think not so until they "Mikey n Marshell" dnt work n u r paying their bill SHUT THE HELL UP!!!! This site is a joke n I feel like a comedian just responding to this stupid nonsense but I thought Id try n set the record stright u know Mikey its awful funny u too have been breaking into houses n everybody knows it but u havent been arrested or in the busted paper lol heres a song for u dumbasses who know how to use a computer unless Topix n Facebook is the only thing u know how to do but here ill type it Step 1: go to the icon on ur computer to get online since we all know u know how to do it ok Step 2: instead of clicking the icon for facebook or topix in the space set up for your web browser type youtube. Step 3: when youtube pops up "dont be distracted by the lights" in the spot u that says start search type IF I ONLY HAD A BRAIN then click the first result n u will hear ur theme song since ur a dumbass!!! Have a Blessed Day!! PEACE-OUT BOY or Girl Scouts ;)
Mrs-Burny-Wong

Duffield, VA

#14 Jul 31, 2012
This is to TOPGUNNER The movie TOP GUN was made in the 80s so time to move outta that decade I bet u got a mullet still lol n BTW If u look that other screen name is MAGIC MAN not MAGIC MIKE or did u forget how to read during ur stupid ranting I mean talk shit dont open yourself up to look like a dumbass n if ur not a pussy n have problems with Mikey or Marshell tell them to their face move on. If anybody is stupid enough to B n E shoot them n look at their ID as u call the cops n u will know who broke into ur house for a fact.Yea, I know thats different word from I HEARED but thats why its called a FACT
Mrs-Burny-Wong

Duffield, VA

#15 Jul 31, 2012
This is to TOPGUNNER also can u not make up ur mind where u live? the 1st post u lived in SC now u live in DC when we all know ur a scared pussy from Nickelsville cus if u lived in SC or DC with the small town mentality u have shown on hear u would have already have got shot with somebody else S/W for talking to much stupid shit cus people in cities dnt care wtf goes on in the world as long as it dnt affect them
TOPGUNNER

Duffield, VA

#16 Jul 31, 2012
MRS-BURNY-WONG, why don't you get off your fat ass and walk to the fridge and get you a can of SHUT-THE-HELL UP. Nobody pulled your chain. Everyone in Nickelsville knows who and what they are. Who knows maybe you are someone helping them break into these houses. Dang I'm going to run out of bullets before to long. Oh and by the way Nickelsville Elementary has a sign up for Kindergarden Orientation who knows that might be the best place for you may help with you Grammar.
LORIE TAB

Duffield, VA

#17 Jul 31, 2012
Mrs-Burny-Wong wrote:
LOL Mikey!!!! u know who this is im sure.... I know I know I wasnt going to respond but these dumb faggots think Marshell is still with Vicky n I wanna sent them straight Marshell is not with her no more so apparently u havent seen him in a while n like the other person said who gives a fuck if she is fat r u her? do u fuck her? do u wanna be with fuck her? R so obsessed with anothers life u wanna chose who that person should be with? I MEAN HOW IMMATURE n Mikey u n Marshell are not thieves. I should know for a fact considering u havent stoled nuttin here n u have been here for almost 3 months n for all u condemners u need to clean ur back yard b4 u attack others n judging others ha these two work every goddamn day to make it n to afford their own new stuff y would they want hand me downs from peeps around this subdivison I mean I really dnt think anybody has anything they want "I mean Nickelsville isnt all that" unless its a joint They dnt even do pills so they wouldnt want those n they Mikey n Marshell just has to go to the store and buy what they need everyday so Y would they steal useless stuff for others n yea if they wanna get high off the reefer or incense lol!!! let them r u paying their bills, or working their jobs?? i think not so until they "Mikey n Marshell" dnt work n u r paying their bill SHUT THE HELL UP!!!! This site is a joke n I feel like a comedian just responding to this stupid nonsense but I thought Id try n set the record stright u know Mikey its awful funny u too have been breaking into houses n everybody knows it but u havent been arrested or in the busted paper lol heres a song for u dumbasses who know how to use a computer unless Topix n Facebook is the only thing u know how to do but here ill type it Step 1: go to the icon on ur computer to get online since we all know u know how to do it ok Step 2: instead of clicking the icon for facebook or topix in the space set up for your web browser type youtube. Step 3: when youtube pops up "dont be distracted by the lights" in the spot u that says start search type IF I ONLY HAD A BRAIN then click the first result n u will hear ur theme song since ur a dumbass!!! Have a Blessed Day!! PEACE-OUT BOY or Girl Scouts ;)
omg are you stupid or what? they dont do "pills" b.s.i've known them both all of their life.how long have you known them K.D. yes thats right i know you also. no use to try and lie and cover for them cause you do pills right along with them and my guess thats not all
abcdExtacy

Duffield, VA

#18 Aug 1, 2012
I knew Miss K.D would come to rescue of her beloved boyfriend and his bitch. Lorrie I think you are right, she does way more than just pills from what I hear. Like she said though we don't pay their bills...but wait we do pay them cuz isnt it the tax payers who pay for welfare and such shit? The way I see it, if you can afford drugs, alcohol, and whatever else you use to get high then you shouldn't be getting welfare! Here's to hoping the drugs kill them before anyone else does.
Mrs-Burny-Wong

Duffield, VA

#19 Aug 3, 2012
yep Im kd n funny I dnt get welfare i wish i did n yep it would be nice to find a can of shut the hell but they dnt make it n taxpayers well i guess that wld be people who work so i guess im paying for my n my boyfriends drug habit lol which is funny cus if anybody said they seen or no i have a pill habit plz no this not that i have to justify myself but I can pass a drug test can u? talk is cheap n What all do I do besides go to work n come home n yep if somebody talks shit about my boyfriend i will come to his aide thats what girlfriends do duh n if u know me lorrie then u already know that about me n how i am but wait idk anybody in this town cus i choose not to so if u know me quit being a puss n be for real n talk to me tell me who u are besides "judas" cus if u were a friend u wldnt get on here n talk shit u wld have the courage to talk shit to my face cus shit I may agree with u but since ur a puss i no u are not one of my friends cus ur hiding behind ur computer. So thats all I have to say if u dnt like it fine if u think im a bitch cool cus i know i piss people off by breathing n I know people are going to talk shit but talk the right shit n If your going to judge me wait till its true i dnt care what other think so till u go to the refrigerator n drink a bottle of courage "if they make a drink strong enough for pussies" come to me n we will work out r differences till then talk all u want but know this why u r talking shit about us we r laughing cus its a joke n we maybe the punchline on here but in true life u are so thanks for the laugh!!
Mrs-Burny-Wong

Duffield, VA

#20 Aug 3, 2012
topgunner hey so what u got 3 bullets? well ill make it easy for u come see me n i'll put my mouth on the barrel n if u have the balls to pull the trigger u have my full permission to do so if not quit talking about it thanks ever hear the expression put up or just shut the hell up maybe ill give u a drink of my can of shut the hell up just saying

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nickelsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jenny 11 min needtoknow 3
Mark Warner also involved in the Puckett Scandal? 1 hr Ronaldus Magnus F... 14
Amber Harriger 4 hr Tommy 5
Debate: Gay Marriage - Gate City, VA (Jan '11) 10 hr Brian_G 64
Debra R. Arnold 18 hr shop man 2
Home of Jerry Kilgore - Star Scientifc Attorney 21 hr Ronaldus Magnus F... 16
Shawn Rambo...dog breeder (Mar '12) Wed PageS 4
Nickelsville Dating
Find my Match

Nickelsville Jobs