Are Brittini Kreager and Chris Harlow still dating?

Posted in the Nicholasville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12

Since: Nov 09

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 2, 2012
 
So are Brittini and Chris (the sociopath) Harlow still dating?

Has he pulled any sociopathic tactics on her yet?

Did she finally smarten up and get away from him?!?!?!?

Sociopaths ALWAYS hurt their "loved" ones.........

:)
friend

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

i believe so i think he was at her graduation lastnight, she will learn from her mistakes. she is still young. congrats on graduating britt

Since: Nov 09

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 2, 2012
 
friend wrote:
i believe so i think he was at her graduation lastnight, she will learn from her mistakes. she is still young. congrats on graduating britt
Yeah at least she graduated and hopefully with make something out of her life besides taking care of a sociopath!

Ahhhhh to be young and in love!!!!!! LOL
nichvegas

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

They are getting married

Since: Nov 09

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 3, 2012
 
nichvegas wrote:
They are getting married
YUCK!!!!!!! I feel SO BAD for her!!!!!!!
KayKay

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

I know both chris and britt people make mistakes in life thats why its called life...people can change and some can't but to each their own and let them live their lives. I mean good god leave them alone. Its like some of you just live off of the drama and if you do then I feel sorry for you not chris or britt. If they wanna be together let them but stop getting on a forum just to keep talking about nothing that concerns any of you. I would think at this point all of you would have gotten over the fact that these 2 people want to be together. Regardless of who did whatever in their past or does whatever now no one is perfect and what I wish is that you move on and let them do what they want. I think its funny that some of you have nothing better to do in life than topix. You talk about them being such bad people and in need of growing up but what about yourself?? NO ONE IS PERFECT so let them have whatever life they want and see where it goes, good or bad its their choice not yours. I just don't get why they are so important to be a daily topic on here and yet there is much more going on in this world to talk about and fix but yet you all continue to talk about them? Its petty! I enjoy both of their companies and I believe things can happen in life to make someone open their eyes and change for a better life. I believe britt has brought the best out in chris and I see things for them to be a good thing. But let me make their own choices and I say congrats on the engagement
OWell

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

I was nice and let Chris barrow some money like a year about b/c he gave me some sappy story about him needing it to help out his mom and all that - should have known better. He is lame... haha

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 6, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

KayKay wrote:
I know both chris and britt people make mistakes in life thats why its called life...people can change and some can't but to each their own and let them live their lives. I mean good god leave them alone. Its like some of you just live off of the drama and if you do then I feel sorry for you not chris or britt. If they wanna be together let them but stop getting on a forum just to keep talking about nothing that concerns any of you. I would think at this point all of you would have gotten over the fact that these 2 people want to be together. Regardless of who did whatever in their past or does whatever now no one is perfect and what I wish is that you move on and let them do what they want. I think its funny that some of you have nothing better to do in life than topix. You talk about them being such bad people and in need of growing up but what about yourself?? NO ONE IS PERFECT so let them have whatever life they want and see where it goes, good or bad its their choice not yours. I just don't get why they are so important to be a daily topic on here and yet there is much more going on in this world to talk about and fix but yet you all continue to talk about them? Its petty! I enjoy both of their companies and I believe things can happen in life to make someone open their eyes and change for a better life. I believe britt has brought the best out in chris and I see things for them to be a good thing. But let me make their own choices and I say congrats on the engagement
lmfao!! I hope he has but from his record of his past.. he doesn't deserve another chance. Britt isn't the only girl to bring the best in chris. two girls and more girls tried that. It's only a front. congrats on the engagement! so that way she is stuck and cannot get away from his violent acts. He will always be a low life. He has so much baggage it's disgusting and he thinks he can forget about it? People can change for the better but like I said he had so many chances to do that. He deserves to rot and be alone. He is a nice guy on the front but behind that mask, he is a manipulative liar that owes females so much money.

Since: Nov 09

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 6, 2012
 
FYI741 wrote:
<quoted text>
lmfao!! I hope he has but from his record of his past.. he doesn't deserve another chance. Britt isn't the only girl to bring the best in chris. two girls and more girls tried that. It's only a front. congrats on the engagement! so that way she is stuck and cannot get away from his violent acts. He will always be a low life. He has so much baggage it's disgusting and he thinks he can forget about it? People can change for the better but like I said he had so many chances to do that. He deserves to rot and be alone. He is a nice guy on the front but behind that mask, he is a manipulative liar that owes females so much money.
That about sums that scumbag up! LOL
disgustedude

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

this is what I am confused about. Why the f*** are people being nice to kidd? why are people thinkin hes so nice when he is a horrible person? why are people defendin him? he should be ashamed of himself and his future wifey needs to get her head out of his rear and get away. people do not change. he disgusts me i hope he gets put in prison and becomes someone's lil beotch.
JoTruth

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 22, 2012
 
I don't get it?? Who the f*** cares!! Its Chris aka kidd Harlow..we know hes never been an angel but damn do we have to keep seeing his name on here? Let who ever he wants to be with decide for themselves. Move the f*** on I am so sick of seeing this. I know kidd and guess what he is an adult and makes his own decisions if they are good or bad. Dear god let him do what he wants and let this new chick do what she wants. Its not shocker that people judge or defend its part of life and family and friends.
Let me ask-can anyone ever say that they haven't hurt someone along the way be it relationship or friendship or whatever with their actions? Some people change and some don't but f*** get a life. Why be so obsessed with someone that clearly doesn't give a fuck what any of you think?? So hes horrible to some and good to others..shit happens. If you man enough to try to change then good for you, if not like I said who the f*** cares move on and do you- not be so obsessed with someone you don't even like its a waste of time and energy and makes you look stupid

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Let me ask you something. Have you ever beaten up someone you so called loved? I dont know how he got away wit it but he got lucky right there. Why would people be on his side for what he did. Hurting someone that didnt even deserve it. Ya cheatin and usin them like whores people get over but a worthless piece of crap who I used to call a friend went behind my back and took so much money smh that is not forgiven. He will never be good to others and actually mean it. why do you think he has no friends and his friends left him but like one and his family have to. He does care but puts his big boy act on. What a loser. And you look stupid for standing up to someone who is a horrible sociopath

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Nicholasville Forum right now

Search the Nicholasville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Calvin_Coolish 138,746
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 57 min imposter 81,210
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr BIG_STEVIE 16,030
Micheal Walling 2 hr needmesome 1
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 3 hr hum 921
drug round up today 8 hr Little birdie 23
Orchard Drive Area Alert 10 hr Street wise 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

Nicholasville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Nicholasville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••