Lexington, KY

#3 Jun 15, 2010
matt wrote:
did she just have a baby not to long ago
yes she did. trouble stay away
justme

Lexington, KY

#4 Jun 15, 2010
She ain't nothin but trouble, just goes around f*ckin other people's husbands... and you know who I am Jessica. You're nothin but a pill wh*re. If you got an 80 she'll do ANYTHING for it!
funnyface

Lexington, KY

#5 Jun 17, 2010
ok yes jessica has done some wrong including to myself but shes had baby and lets try to act mature adults im sure your son or daughter wouldnt want their mother or father talked about like this on here. so out of respect for her daughter grow up everyones don ewrong and ive forgiven her and look at the sircumstances that i was in when we had bad blood adn want to say thank you jessica for taking a problem off my hands before i made alot of mistakes with a person who really didnt care about me to not be with another girl. so thanks and try to live life for your daughter not for anyone else.
lol

London, KY

#6 Jun 19, 2010
One word TRASH!!!
WTF

Nicholasville, KY

#7 Jun 19, 2010
She is the mother of my niece. Why doesn't everyone mind their own business.
wondering

United States

#8 Jun 22, 2010
Is this the same girl that used to live in Hickory Hill along time ago? Does she have a little brother named Donnie?
Candy Apple

Lexington, KY

#9 Jun 24, 2010
I think she is dating a guy named Donny that use to live on Hickory Hill. I hear she used drugs when she was younger in school but she's clean now. I hope so - she is a mother of a baby now.
Baby Girl

Lexington, KY

#10 Jun 24, 2010
Please post only true and proven comments please. Children are involved.
wondering

Western Springs, IL

#11 Jun 24, 2010
Hmm.. I knew a Burton family several years ago. Not sure if she's the same one. Her dads name was Don?
ERR

Valparaiso, IN

#12 Feb 15, 2011
She used to be a really good person, but she became very shelfish and self centered. The last I heard she would do anything just to get a fix. Whats bad is that she is better than this and I think she needs some serious help. She does have a little girl now, and I just hope that this life change has made her change for the better and back to the person that she used to be. I hate the thought that her daughter would have to grow up the same way she did. I hope one day she can get her self back together and take care of herself and her child.
yuck

Nicholasville, KY

#13 Feb 16, 2011
she is nasty and with greg dickerson who is a nasty junkie. anyone who would date him shows that are not worth anything, but she's just another typical pill head and will be shooting soon if she isn't already
EWE

Frankfort, IL

#14 Feb 17, 2011
I have to agree! She has turned into a very nasty little tramp. And to ERR, she WILL do anything for a fix! Believe me I know! Ive seen her do it! she needs to take her two faced, back stabbing self to another town. Cause honestly Im tired of looking at that trash!!
wow

United States

#15 Apr 25, 2011
lol wrote:
One word TRASH!!!
is that all u could to say
wonder

United States

#16 Jul 11, 2012
What happen to her?
who

Nicholasville, KY

#18 Jul 12, 2012
who is the baby's father?
that guy

Versailles, KY

#19 Apr 1, 2013
jessica is not a bad person she has had a past but has since changed her ways. she now has two childern and one of them is with greg dickerson,which is not a nasty person he had a drug problem a while back but has changed since having his son. i have seen that man do anything he had to do in order to provide for jessica and his son. last i seen of the couple they were very much in love with one another and trying their best. bottom line everbody makes mistakes in life but when you are able to relize whats really important in life and do right by them then it kinda helps with the past. dont judge by the past but what kind of person they are now.
rlly

Nicholasville, KY

#20 Apr 3, 2013
that guy wrote:
jessica is not a bad person she has had a past but has since changed her ways. she now has two childern and one of them is with greg dickerson,which is not a nasty person he had a drug problem a while back but has changed since having his son. i have seen that man do anything he had to do in order to provide for jessica and his son. last i seen of the couple they were very much in love with one another and trying their best. bottom line everbody makes mistakes in life but when you are able to relize whats really important in life and do right by them then it kinda helps with the past. dont judge by the past but what kind of person they are now.
hahaha thats you greg, cuz nobody else in nicholasville would say you arent nasty
mee

Lexington, KY

#21 Apr 3, 2013
that guy wrote:
It's great to here of someone turning their life around. Too bad they had to make a bad name for themselves. It's hard to put a bad reputation behind you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 26 min hollerrat 7,188
Man riding horse in Wilmore 32 min Hello romeo 71
Garth Brooks lower arena tix 41 min gogo 6
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 54 min brad 155,438
Ronnie the rat 2 hr badass?? 4
Election 2014 Jessamine County 6 hr nopride4jessamine 76
Why do Mexican guys go after big white country ... 7 hr Lookin4mexicanLUV 1
Nicholasville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Nicholasville Jobs

Nicholasville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Nicholasville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Nicholasville

Personal Finance