Comments
1 - 20 of 29 Comments Last updated Jun 2, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
knowya

Hope, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 29, 2013
 
Who drowned off of sulpher well road?
stop now

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 29, 2013
 
Please have an ounce of respect for whomevers family you may hurt, and don't respond to this.
knowya wrote:
Who drowned off of sulpher well road?
please

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 29, 2013
 
stop now wrote:
Call it what you want it....but let's face it you are just nosey.
WOW! Aren't you? After all, you looked at the post!
knowya

Hope, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 29, 2013
 
Believe it or not this site is used for more things than the typical trash talk. A lot of out-of-towners depend upon this site to hear what the news doesn't say. On my behalf, it has nothing to do with being nosey. It had everything to find out if it was my grandson or his friends. Use this site for what you want, however tread lightly on those you attack because their intentions quite possibly could be different than yours.

Again, I'm so sorry for the loss of this young man's life. It truly does hurt my heart for him and all that knew him.
Lisa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 29, 2013
 
Wondered why they were not at school at 2:00. Very sad, they have not even recovered his body yet!
so sad!

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 29, 2013
 
Lisa wrote:
Wondered why they were not at school at 2:00. Very sad, they have not even recovered his body yet!
it happen a little before 2 I had the scanner on and heard everything ! I hate it for the family ! It's just bad !
Prayers

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

God be with this boy and his family. Praying that they can have a little bit of peace. God just wrap your loving arms around them and let them know that they are not alone. In Jesus name amen.
truth

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
May 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Heres the truth, its a tragedy. I loved and cared for him. But the search is being conducted by morons. Any other rescue team would listen to witnesses that were there and have had him out of the dam water long ago. Thanks alot jessamine co. you dropped the ball again !!!!!!!!
student

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
May 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

truth wrote:
Heres the truth, its a tragedy. I loved and cared for him. But the search is being conducted by morons. Any other rescue team would listen to witnesses that were there and have had him out of the dam water long ago. Thanks alot jessamine co. you dropped the ball again !!!!!!!!
I know the fire fighters that were there looking, they did their absolute best. There's not a lot you can do, we don't have dive teams on call every day! The current was just too strong.
ummm

Rushville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
May 30, 2013
 
student wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the fire fighters that were there looking, they did their absolute best. There's not a lot you can do, we don't have dive teams on call every day! The current was just too strong.
This original post being written by a student doesn't warrant any comments. Try to understand these kids have hit a wall of heartache and anger is a normal emotion yo have. Let them bent please.

I'm devastated his body hasn't been found.
To go through just knowing what has happen, and then not to have his body to lay to test....so very heart wrenching. Prayers and blessings TO ALL that's involved.
Curtis

Bedford, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
May 30, 2013
 
His body was just recovered.
student

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
May 30, 2013
 
ummm wrote:
<quoted text>This original post being written by a student doesn't warrant any comments. Try to understand these kids have hit a wall of heartache and anger is a normal emotion yo have. Let them bent please.

I'm devastated his body hasn't been found.
To go through just knowing what has happen, and then not to have his body to lay to test....so very heart wrenching. Prayers and blessings TO ALL that's involved.
It was found today.
Pray

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
May 30, 2013
 
My heart goes out to this young mans family and friends! My prayers are with all of you in the days and weeks ahead. I hope you find comfort in the fact that this sweet young boy is in the arms of JESUS and will be watching over all of you. Sending Prayers to all of you. GOD BLESS YOU!
timemarcheson

Rushville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
May 31, 2013
 
Dedicated to Jacob Mulcaheys family, friends.

I have questioned the loss of a loved one
The grave seems so final and cold
But we will meet again where death has no victory
In a land where we'll never grow old

God be with you all. And please know, people are lifting you all up every where and will continue to do so. Many and much blessings.
Truth

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
May 31, 2013
 
[QUOTE who="so sad! "]<quoted text>
I don't understand why people down grade these hard working men and ladies for the hard work they do ! They worked there buts off trying to find this young man ! some never left,i would say you could never do the job they do ! They did do a good job & never gave up ! Please just stop all this , who did what and pray for this family , friends & loved ones ![/QUOTE]This river is beautifull but can be dangerous too,I pray they find him.the rescuers can only do so much without risking their own lives,I'm know they are just as disappointed and saddened by these events.I hate to say this but the river current can carry you far away from we're you was last seen,hopefully he will turn up and give some closure to his family.God will give them strength.Im sure prayers are helping too.
Terra

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
May 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

There is zero visibility in that river and a current. They are firefighters who can swim-not miracle workers and not professional divers.

We are not allowed to judge the people who make bad decisions, but by God, let's make sure we dump on everyone who tries to save/recover/help them.
wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
May 31, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Thanks to the workers in our community for the long hours and recovery of this cchild loved by our community they toughed out the mental trauma to knpwing the end result they were not gping tp let this family down love and prayers for all
truth

Madison, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
May 31, 2013
 
Terra wrote:
There is zero visibility in that river and a current. They are firefighters who can swim-not miracle workers and not professional divers.
We are not allowed to judge the people who make bad decisions, but by God, let's make sure we dump on everyone who tries to save/recover/help them.
People like you need to wake up. If these guys arent professional divers, then with the amount of tax dollers paid to the local,goverment then they should keep at least one pro. diver on staff at all times. And the proper equipment to do there jobs.( Such as under water lights for starters and much more is needed.) And obvisouly you dont know the river at all. The rescue team claimed there was no current at all. So tell me another one.
truth

Madison, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
May 31, 2013
 
I am saying that who ever led the search obvisouly dropped the ball. Period nothing else need be said. I cared about the kid and dont want his memory tarnished by arguing with a ghost on the other end of a computer screen. Rip jacob
wow

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Jun 1, 2013
 
truth wrote:
<quoted text>People like you need to wake up. If these guys arent professional divers, then with the amount of tax dollers paid to the local,goverment then they should keep at least one pro. diver on staff at all times. And the proper equipment to do there jobs.( Such as under water lights for starters and much more is needed.) And obvisouly you dont know the river at all. The rescue team claimed there was no current at all. So tell me another one.
We live in jessamine county, there's not a lot of horrible stuff like this that happens. They did everything they could, and it hurt them too. I've talked to some of them. There was not that bad of a current, but he struggled. That's that. I knew him. And I also know members of the search team that tried their damnedest to look for him. There's no need to trash them at all. It's their job to help, and they did what they could.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Nicholasville Forum right now

Search the Nicholasville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min The Apostle 146,996
the bank is closed 4 min Robin 124
Edgenuity at EJHS 46 min Parent 68
Cody Orsburn and Sarah Katzman 3 hr jpg 3
Hayden's outdoor sports 6 hr yup 2
Howard Johnson's Hotel (Jun '11) 8 hr heey 12
Institutional Racism 8 hr Jaguarpaw 1
•••
•••
•••
Nicholasville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Nicholasville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Nicholasville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Nicholasville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Nicholasville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••