Next Last

Since: Mar 09

Matteson, IL

#1 Mar 7, 2009
Just wondering if anyone likes her !
wow

Flemingsburg, KY

#2 Mar 7, 2009
i havent seen her in years used to live in the same neightborhood with her and we hung out all the time. she was a sweet girl
missylou

Lexington, KY

#3 Mar 9, 2009
sweet???? HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! this girl is a complete WHORE!!!! shes been around no telling how many times and probably has no telling what!!!! this b*tch tried to get wit my fiance and wanted to "whoop" my as*!! yea, that was funny. lol. i wouldve whooped her!!! i dunno why you think she is so sweet, you must be crazy!!!
wow

Lexington, KY

#4 Mar 10, 2009
dam really? well we were in like sixth grade last time i saw her, so thats why. sad to know shes changed so much , noibody likes a w**re.
old friend

Harrison, AR

#5 Mar 10, 2009
i was friends with her in like the 5th grade.....she was alreddy havin sex then!she willinly hade sex with mike smith i was there i no......then she turned around and got him 4 rap.....shes a nasty hoe back then i can only think who she is now!!!!!!!
for real

Matteson, IL

#6 Mar 10, 2009
i wish i could get a hold of that slut.i try and try to catch her out,her dad lives on edgewood, and her mom on the corner of laurel and williams. most of the time shes out by the bridge they say selling drugs.. but i dont never see her, god i wish i would. shes nothing but a back stabbing whore and she will screw anybody and anything for a pill so if ur reading this and ur her friend , you better watch out especially if you have a man. god bless dillion , if he was still here today, he would have baby dillion....

Matteson, IL

#7 Mar 11, 2009
I have herd some things about her i was told she has hepatitis and herpes! she is with a guy named Scotty , she still lives on laurel lane with her drug dealing mother and her disabled father , she's a crack head not good piece of sh*t ! i truly feel sorry for her son Dillon he needs to be far away from her !

Matteson, IL

#8 Mar 11, 2009
for real wrote:
i wish i could get a hold of that slut.i try and try to catch her out,her dad lives on edgewood, and her mom on the corner of laurel and williams. most of the time shes out by the bridge they say selling drugs.. but i dont never see her, god i wish i would. shes nothing but a back stabbing whore and she will screw anybody and anything for a pill so if ur reading this and ur her friend , you better watch out especially if you have a man. god bless dillion , if he was still here today, he would have baby dillion....
You can find her on laurel that where i have seen her the most her boyfriend scotty lives on the corner of Laurel and Rose in the left duplex !
missylou

Lexington, KY

#9 Mar 12, 2009
trust me i would love to get my hands on her too. i kno where she lives, hopin to cstch her out one day. i kno, i feel sorry for the baby havin to grow up in that...
littleoleme

Georgetown, KY

#10 Mar 13, 2009
i think that she is a nasty no good wh**e that needs to stay away from everybody elses man and get her own. oh yah thats right who wants to date a nasty sl*t like her huh?
missylou

AOL

#11 Mar 18, 2009
ive heard that she does have herpes and hepatitis too. i wouldnt surprise me if did have that and probably even more than that. she is a nasty wh*re that thinks her sh*t dont stink!!
kyredneck

Harrodsburg, KY

#12 Mar 18, 2009
yea but her farts tell on her
hmm

Somerset, KY

#13 Mar 18, 2009
my hubby grew up on laurel lane ...how old is she?

Littleton, CO

#15 Mar 18, 2009
hmm wrote:
my hubby grew up on laurel lane ...how old is she?
She is like 19 or 20 years old
kyredneck

Harrodsburg, KY

#16 Mar 18, 2009
shes a cheesburger ho
icy

Lexington, KY

#18 Mar 18, 2009
so is she even married? didnt know she had kids
missylou

Lexington, KY

#19 Mar 19, 2009
nope, not married, she just likes to wh*re around with everyone else's man. i think she like 20, maybe 21. she lives in the duplex with the red car on the end of laurel ln where the bridge is that goes into miles estates or whatever.
brittney

Littleton, CO

#20 Mar 24, 2009
I hate that nasty ass slut.I seen her at the scooer feild where they have the lexington fair with some mexicans!
doug stamper

Lexington, KY

#21 Apr 1, 2009
perfect in every way wrote:
I have herd some things about her i was told she has hepatitis and herpes! she is with a guy named Scotty , she still lives on laurel lane with her drug dealing mother and her disabled father , she's a crack head not good piece of sh*t ! i truly feel sorry for her son Dillon he needs to be far away from her !
this is her brother, that's my mom and dad your talking about, i don't care what you say about tori but my parents i do. if you have a problem let me know. how many of you on here are any better anyways.
krissi

Nicholasville, KY

#22 Apr 9, 2009
she is a dirty bitc*she does have herpies and hepitis c she a 20 year old skank that live off her momma and her poor old daddy who they both treat like shi*. she fucs in front of her son and hits on him alot she even take the little boy on her drug runs for any one who knows her she sells tab 10 every month and makes like 600 a month from doing it but they still poor cause she smokes it all up in crack. she doesnt deserve that little boy. please somebody whoop her as*please please please i would pay good money to watch it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Arab? 21 min he11bound 15
Who's sleeping with who at Copper River... 39 min yes 5
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Cornelius Scudmister 152,801
does anyone know tabby newton 2 hr jay 14
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 hr haaaaaaa 4,133
Michael crutcher 3 hr deerhunter81 8
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr Reporter 26,251
•••
•••
•••

Nicholasville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Nicholasville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••