Comments
1 - 20 of 47 Comments Last updated Oct 2, 2010
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Scared

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 26, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yo' thought i'd warn ya'll. I tried to get some more pills a while back by reporting them as stolen to the cops. instead, they investigated me!!!

They called my doctor now he won't give me anymore and i gotta find a new doctor but now i'm on some kinda computer database and this DEA guy wants me to come in for an interview!
they said if i don't come and talk they gonna arrest me!

so, as a warning don't report any pills as lost or stolen!
my lawyer says the cops are slowly investigatin everybody that had there pills "lost" or "stolen" and there will be a bunch of indictments from the feds and local cops that are slowly released over the next year!
fishy_sounding

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 26, 2010
 
What if your pills are really stolen then? Should you just go through withdrawals and risk someone else dying with your prescription nearby? Maybe they thought something sounded fishy, since afterall you just admitted you did it just to get more. Never make false reports because most cops can tell if pills were actually stolen or not. Your face usually tells it all.
RichieRoxi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 26, 2010
 
Damn man that freakin SUCKS! May be time to bite the bullet and get on Suboxone or Methadone.

Im just curious, how did they find out you were lying? They really dont have much on you. So this doctor gives them files of the people who calls in missing or stolen meds?

Is your doctor in Florida or KY?
scared

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 26, 2010
 
they said there is a computer thing, that show all scrips that are filled for stuff like lortabs. they seen where i had "gotten more" than im supposed to have. they said they got enough to charge me!

i will probably have to rat on a couple peeps i know to get out of trouble.

no, aint been to florida yet. do u think i can get sum down there? i heard they got closed down?
i like

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 26, 2010
 
I think it is the best thing for the drugies to report their pills lost or stolen so the law can catch up with the dope heads they are.
wondering

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 26, 2010
 
If you were telling the truth, there would not have been a problem. I've been taking pain meds for years for a real problem and don't take more than I need unless I have a really bad day. It's people like you that make it hard for the people who really need the meds just to fuction everyday. I have had my meds stolen one time and had no problem getting them replaced, so it sounds like you have made a habit of doing this scam. It won't matter if you do get a new Doctor. He will already know all about you. Get help! I hope that they make you, so that people like you will not be able to make it hard for the rest of us who really need the meds. your lying and you know it. and so do the police. What's next? you probaly already buy your piils illegally and if you don't you will be. I hope you have alot of money, because if you don't you'll be stealing and lying just to get them. I'm sure you already have people who are supicious of you. What a price to pay. When you have no one who will trust you.So sad.
RichieRoxi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 26, 2010
 
scared wrote:
they said there is a computer thing, that show all scrips that are filled for stuff like lortabs. they seen where i had "gotten more" than im supposed to have. they said they got enough to charge me!
i will probably have to rat on a couple peeps i know to get out of trouble.
no, aint been to florida yet. do u think i can get sum down there? i heard they got closed down?
Oh yeah you all have that KASPER database of all prescriptions filled.

You could definatly get meds in FL, you just have to be over 18 (or 21 in some cases) and have an MRI Report of what is wrong with you and the MRI must be less than 2 years old. An MRI is mandatory, you will not be allowed to see a doctor until you have one.

Also, in FL there is no database for prescriptions...... They passed the law but the state dosent have the funding to enforce it!!!! Also, MOST PAIN CLINICS will fill meds on site, the drug databases will only be for people filling at a pharmacy, meaning if you fill them at your doctors office nobody will know!

If you come to FL be careful, ALWAYS FOLLOW ALL TRAFFIC LAWS cause COPS ARE WATCHING when you leave the pain clinics. Also, DO NOT take more meds than prescribed until you are in the privacy of your own home, because cops pull people over and if you are missing more pills than you are supposed to they take you to jail for trafficking.
mee

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 26, 2010
 
Watch out for Priscilla Smith, she'll take your medicine,money anything she thinks is worth money in a second.
RichieRoxi

Boynton Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 27, 2010
 
So has anybody else called you yet? You must have a TRUE PROBLEM TO NEED pain meds cause the docs in KY are strict!!! If you have that much of an injury try FL.... Even though it is a real big hassle and far, it is worth it if you have the kind of pain that debilitates you in any way.
scared

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 28, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RichieRoxi wrote:
So has anybody else called you yet? You must have a TRUE PROBLEM TO NEED pain meds cause the docs in KY are strict!!! If you have that much of an injury try FL.... Even though it is a real big hassle and far, it is worth it if you have the kind of pain that debilitates you in any way.
Well RichieRoxi, I hope ur a chick' cause you seem like you got it goin' on for you! and i think that is hot!

anyways, in the past, i had luck with doc's giving me enough but now my body has built a tolerance. so, yes i did try to get more and i guess they got me. i don't snort them or shoot them, and i really try not to take more than what i need.

however, there are times in need more just to be able to do normal things.... anyways, i probably do have a problem cause i definitely need way more than what i first did. yes, i have got some from others before.

i did so cause i was out and i was wanting to see if others such as ultram and percocet would help. unfortunately, the frigg'n DARE people did too could have a job in school.

I learned from DARE that if you have a drink and take a pill its like having 2 pills and two drinks... so, i went down that path but it just built my tolerance more....

i really don't wanna goto florida... I would stay at home and do nothing so i don't hurt before i start doing that. besides i don't think i could tolerate the drive to florida. if i did i definitely could not drive cause i would have to be heavily under the influence.

anyways, i hope we meet someday :)
quear

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 28, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

U r defly gay u r tryna hook up wit ma boi richie roxie bwahahaha u a gay pill head snitch
scared

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 28, 2010
 

Judged:

1

quear wrote:
U r defly gay u r tryna hook up wit ma boi richie roxie bwahahaha u a gay pill head snitch
so you think richieroxi is a dude?

i don't think so, definitely a chick!
yaya

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 28, 2010
 
I could have swore that "scared" was this guy from the methadone clinic b/c I overheard someone doing this and the nurses said the police believe it's a bogus report and they did too. Kinda funny how this happened right before he posted this. I don't necessarily know WHO the guy is, but I did overhear a guy supposedly doing this (pretending someone stole his meds).
hrmmm

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 29, 2010
 
scared wrote:
they said there is a computer thing, that show all scrips that are filled for stuff like lortabs. they seen where i had "gotten more" than im supposed to have. they said they got enough to charge me!
i will probably have to rat on a couple peeps i know to get out of trouble.
no, aint been to florida yet. do u think i can get sum down there? i heard they got closed down?
man for one get help if your a user and for 2 if your a saler good for npd. no offence but this craps getting out of hand. I know someone who got there crap stolen and I said oh yea. and they had the nerve to report it stolen can you say STUPID.
RichieRoxi

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 31, 2010
 
quear wrote:
U r defly gay u r tryna hook up wit ma boi richie roxie bwahahaha u a gay pill head snitch
LOL WTF? You must be RETARDED! Did you drop out in Kindergarten???? "Defly"?

LOL! You cant even spell QUEER right! LOL "Quear" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh man! YOU NEED ROSETTA STONE HOMEBOY!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL
RichieRoxi

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 31, 2010
 
scared wrote:
<quoted text>
so you think richieroxi is a dude?
i don't think so, definitely a chick!
LOL! Im a dude! Some people say my name is Gender confusing! People always ask "Are you Richie or Roxi???" LOL!

I just like helping people out when they need it! We can still be friends though Im a good friend to people who earn my trust.
If you lie

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 31, 2010
 
If you lie to a doctor about needing narcotics, it is a felony. So be honest about your prescriptions. I know someone who was arrested out of the ER. The doctor didn't believe the person, ran a report, saw they were lying, and called the cops. They went out in cuffs.
Hey Snitch

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jun 16, 2010
 
So, snitch... did you ever go talk to the feds about your "stolen" script? How many people did you roll on? Did you roll on your best friend? I hope that your friends knew about your situation and saw your post on here or if not yet, I hope they do cause that's one of the lowest things you can do... snitch on someone because you're a dumba$$ who got caught up in some stupid sh*t!

IDK why you're even gonna snitch anyway cause it don't sound like you're gonna get off the dope anytime soon or that you even considered stopping and therefore you WILL end up gettin in trouble again. Here's what's gonna happen... you ready?...

OK - You're gonna snitch on some people, right? Now, if you don't snitch on the wrong f*ckin ones and end up in a ditch somewhere or a vegetable on life support for the rest of your life, then you will get in trouble again because you seem just stupid enough to. You snitch again... same scenario again. NOW, you start to run out of people because no one will f*ck with you anymore and you have ruined your reputation and more than likely your self respect (which I'm assuming is slim to none anyway if you're even considering this)... possibly lose your life through this whole thing. Once you have snitched on all the people you can snitch on the cops have absolutely no use for you anymore and the next time you get in trouble you're gone for a grip cause believe it or not, cops really don't like snitches anymore than the people gettin snitched on do. All you are is a ticket to gettin someone else hemmed up for them!

If I were you I'd think long and hard before I ever snitched. Actually, I could never be you because I've been in trouble before and had the opportunity to snitch and get myself outta trouble, but I did my time instead of bein a b*tch made p*ssy and tryin to make someone else do my time for me!
not scared anymore

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jun 16, 2010
 
Hey Snitch wrote:
So, snitch... did you ever go talk to the feds about your "stolen" script? How many people did you roll on? Did you roll on your best friend? I hope that your friends knew about your situation and saw your post on here or if not yet, I hope they do cause that's one of the lowest things you can do... snitch on someone because you're a dumba$$ who got caught up in some stupid sh*t!
IDK why you're even gonna snitch anyway cause it don't sound like you're gonna get off the dope anytime soon or that you even considered stopping and therefore you WILL end up gettin in trouble again. Here's what's gonna happen... you ready?...
OK - You're gonna snitch on some people, right? Now, if you don't snitch on the wrong f*ckin ones and end up in a ditch somewhere or a vegetable on life support for the rest of your life, then you will get in trouble again because you seem just stupid enough to. You snitch again... same scenario again. NOW, you start to run out of people because no one will f*ck with you anymore and you have ruined your reputation and more than likely your self respect (which I'm assuming is slim to none anyway if you're even considering this)... possibly lose your life through this whole thing. Once you have snitched on all the people you can snitch on the cops have absolutely no use for you anymore and the next time you get in trouble you're gone for a grip cause believe it or not, cops really don't like snitches anymore than the people gettin snitched on do. All you are is a ticket to gettin someone else hemmed up for them!
If I were you I'd think long and hard before I ever snitched. Actually, I could never be you because I've been in trouble before and had the opportunity to snitch and get myself outta trouble, but I did my time instead of bein a b*tch made p*ssy and tryin to make someone else do my time for me!
yes i have given up several people and some of them were "friends" the same "friends" that got me on this stuff anyways! and i am gonna give up as many as i can! i cam gonna put away even more than the cops want me too. because these people ruined my life! so, now it is pay-back time and i am gonna make them pay!

It is easy to work off these charges. I just go to the same people i have always gone too and make a buy for the cops (but now i am gonna try to get them people i don't know, i am gonna work my "friends" and find others to buy from). i know this one guy i told them he had a gun at the time so guess what? he got an increase in his charge not only trafficking but some kind of weapons charge.

just this weekend i got a guy i know, when he gave me a pill at one of the bars... yup, they told me (just giving someone a pill) it counts as trafficking! so, i am almost in the clear with the cops, i am getting clean, and when i am done i will just move.

so, i don't care about all these people i am turning in for the cops cause they poisoned me and are doing so to others. so, i am proud to turn my life around and puts these drug dealers in jail! i guess these people will get busted over the next few round-ups.

nobody will ever find out who i am. if they do, i don't care cause i am a better person now because of this dea guy. like i said i will just move. because all these people that have been around for the last few years that i call "friends" are really not they are the devil!

yes, i started out with legit pain and injury and i still have pain. however, i am trying to get off the stuff 100% and learn to live with the pain.

I encourage everyone to seek the help of the cops, goto work for them, they will help you get clean, and straiten out your life. these people in the dope world are not your friends they are low-lives... yes, i was one too (just a user, never a dealer).

but now i am working for the cops and am helping my community, bettering myself, and putting these people in jail (when they do the next round-up). i am no longer "scared" but am proud!
Rush Limbaugh

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jun 16, 2010
 
Don't blame me. I had nothing to do with stolen pills.

http://usera.imagecave.com/rdmyers/oxyrush.jp...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Nicholasville Discussions

Search the Nicholasville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Too many phone calls. 2 hr Just me 28
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 hr Curmudgeon 147,246
Man riding horse in Wilmore 4 hr bigmamma 11
Coming home 5 hr truth 22
twisted souls 5 hr hilljack jelf pettimore 9
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 hr Gfm 81,565
Jessie Myers 6 hr jacie 5
•••
•••
•••
Nicholasville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Nicholasville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Nicholasville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Nicholasville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Nicholasville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••