FOX AUTO is a CON!!

Posted in the Nicholasville Forum

scorned

Lexington, KY

#1 Mar 26, 2013
FOX AUTO in NICHOLASVILLE IS RETCHED & FULL OF CONS!!!
They will fk you in every which way they can!!!!!!!!
I wish this never happened & we have to make damn sure they don't do this to anybody else....
BUYERS BE WARNED: STAY AWAY FROM FOX AUTO in Nicholasville,Ky
As Is my ASS!!! My sister had her jeep 1 day and the front end went out of it, now they are making her pay $500 to fix it. They wont even let her take it off the lot. They don't give a flying fk about her safety, all they want is more of her fkn money!!
They've had it for 2 weeks and its still not fixed....wtf
Chris

United States

#2 Mar 26, 2013
$500 is cheap! They fix your vehicle all you pay is for parts. Labor is free. You don't get that at other car lots. I think they are good.
Carlton

Lexington, KY

#3 Mar 26, 2013
What a baby
realist

Lexington, KY

#4 Mar 26, 2013
Why are people suprised when a used car lot rips them off? of course they will rip you off, its their job! If they were honest do you think they would be in business very long? Thats why negative reviews for car lots have no impact, everyone already assumes they sleezeballs. If they did would World Class Auto (or whatever its called now) still be around? And he actually almost went to prison for being so crooked.
Former customer

Duluth, GA

#5 Apr 7, 2013
I purchased an 05 nox from there back in january NO PROBLEMS! other than a headlight whoop whoop everyone is friendly there I got my picks but I have had no problems what so ever with this place 2nd car I purchased from AWESOME people
Lulu

United States

#6 Aug 22, 2013
Scorned, you must be a jealous piece of shit!
keepin it real

Lexington, KY

#8 Aug 26, 2013
Where is this fox auto and is it the lot across from rj cormans hanger ??
Seriously

United States

#9 Sep 1, 2013
Fox is a great place to purchase a vehicle. I have my choice on who to purchase from though. I bought a car there and while they fixed it they gave me a loaner ( & I didn't have to pay for it) I didn't pay for any labor or parts as it
Was under warranty. Yes it took them longer than it should to get it fixed but the mechanic works at a another dealership I forgot which one & can only be there from 530 to whatever time he wants to go home. So shut your mouth should have had it looked at before purchasing !
neighbor

United States

#10 Sep 20, 2013
Actualy they are a piece of shit company. They screwed me over multiple times :) and they actually owe me 350 dollars for a referral fee!!! The car I bought from them ran for a week and then broke down. Also they gave me the carfax from another car and not my own. Come to find out my car had been wrecked and the carfax they showed me had nothing like that on there!!!!
just in

Fairmont, WV

#11 Sep 20, 2013
Carfax misses a lot of things. I know of a car 80% damaged and tranny replaced three times under warranty by Jeep dealer. Clean carfax
Really

Nicholasville, KY

#12 Sep 20, 2013
If they sold it to her buy-here pay here all she has to do is tell them to keep the car. If she payed cash or did bank financing then they can't make her leave the car on their lot, as it is hers.
But anytime you buy a used car you need to make sure it is roadworthy and have it checked out by someone else.
That being said $500.00 to fix it does not sound like a bad price and I doubt she could do better at another shop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 21 min hollerrat 7,188
Man riding horse in Wilmore 26 min Hello romeo 71
Garth Brooks lower arena tix 36 min gogo 6
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 49 min brad 155,438
Ronnie the rat 2 hr badass?? 4
Election 2014 Jessamine County 6 hr nopride4jessamine 76
Why do Mexican guys go after big white country ... 6 hr Lookin4mexicanLUV 1
Nicholasville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Nicholasville Jobs

Nicholasville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Nicholasville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Nicholasville

Personal Finance