Has anyone tried to get an H&R Block tax refund loan?

Posted in the Nicholasville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
curious

Lexington, KY

#1 Dec 28, 2012
I heard HR Block is giving loans to people and taking it out of your tax refund to pay it back. its for those that use the Emerald card. Is there a credit check for this?
Hmm

Lexington, KY

#2 Dec 29, 2012
I don't think so could be wrong though. I do know it is expensive to do this.
hmmmm

United States

#3 Dec 29, 2012
When are they doing this?
yep

Lexington, KY

#4 Dec 30, 2012
Dang shut up! Are u all that poor and broke a$$ that u just can't wait a few weeks for ur refund to get here? Get a job u damn lazy bums
hmmmm

United States

#5 Dec 30, 2012
yep wrote:
Dang shut up! Are u all that poor and broke a$$ that u just can't wait a few weeks for ur refund to get here? Get a job u damn lazy bums
I think we have jobs already. Why else would we be filing taxes if not?
yep

Lexington, KY

#6 Dec 30, 2012
Well u must be a broke butt poor bum if u just can't wait a few weeks for a check. Don't u idiots know u gotta pay a big fee to them to get an advance like that? It's not worth it. Just wait for ur check to come. Geez. U must be some of those people who has 10 kids to claim and can't wait for ur multiple thousands of dollars to go out shopping with. Makes me sick
Nicholasville family

Nicholasville, KY

#7 Dec 31, 2012
curious wrote:
I heard HR Block is giving loans to people and taking it out of your tax refund to pay it back. its for those that use the Emerald card. Is there a credit check for this?
Until our wonderful government fixes the cliff no
One can file state or federal. Got to have federal attached to state. Could be march before its settled. Read USA today.
hmmmm

United States

#8 Dec 31, 2012
yep wrote:
Well u must be a broke butt poor bum if u just can't wait a few weeks for a check. Don't u idiots know u gotta pay a big fee to them to get an advance like that? It's not worth it. Just wait for ur check to come. Geez. U must be some of those people who has 10 kids to claim and can't wait for ur multiple thousands of dollars to go out shopping with. Makes me sick
Actually no. I have 1 child and I'm a single parent who works hard for what I have and I have an assload of bills to pay. Don't judge people that u do not know. Smh
yep

Lexington, KY

#9 Dec 31, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Actually no. I have 1 child and I'm a single parent who works hard for what I have and I have an assload of bills to pay. Don't judge people that u do not know. Smh
Then get a second job if u are that far behind and can't make it. What are u gonna do the rest of the year after ur tax money is gone? Dummy u should at least be getting child support. If u are then u should not be struggling that much
hmmmm

United States

#10 Dec 31, 2012
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Then get a second job if u are that far behind and can't make it. What are u gonna do the rest of the year after ur tax money is gone? Dummy u should at least be getting child support. If u are then u should not be struggling that much
Lmao. Your a idiot. I'm done.
yep

Lexington, KY

#11 Dec 31, 2012
That's all u have to say? Lol looks like u know I was right huh? Exactly. I know ur type trust me. There's lots of u every year. U dont wanna do what u have to do to keep ur bills paid. U just look for all the help u can find or get.
actually

Lexington, KY

#12 Dec 31, 2012
Nicholasville family wrote:
<quoted text>
Until our wonderful government fixes the cliff no
One can file state or federal. Got to have federal attached to state. Could be march before its settled. Read USA today.
You do not have to wait on the fiscal cliff or anything else to get the loan. I got one on friday. To actually file taxes then yes you do have to wait until the IRS starts accepting returns.
hmmmm

United States

#13 Dec 31, 2012
actually wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not have to wait on the fiscal cliff or anything else to get the loan. I got one on friday. To actually file taxes then yes you do have to wait until the IRS starts accepting returns.
Which H&R did you go to? And how was it determined for the loan?
actually

Lexington, KY

#14 Dec 31, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Which H&R did you go to? And how was it determined for the loan?
I went to the one in tates creek center in Lexington. i had to call and make an appointment because at the time they didn't have regular office hours but after tomorrow i would think they would be open regularly for the tax season.
you have to bring your last paystub and an I.D. you can call the number on the link i am posting and they will tell you if you are approved or not so you don't gotta worry about even going in their office unless your approved. they did do a credit check on me but the HR guy told me its a "soft credit check".....must be very soft because my credit is not too good.

http://www.hrblock.com/bank/products-services...
awesome

London, KY

#15 Dec 31, 2012
me and my wife do it every year great way to pay some bills early and yes we both work own are home but sometimes it hard having kids trying to make ends met but yes it good thing we went and seen bobby becknell good guy good luck call bobby in nicholasville the do run credit check but just to see if you owe irs
lynn

Oklahoma City, OK

#16 Jan 31, 2013
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
whoa some bad karma be heading your way , be careful
Nadine

Baton Rouge, LA

#17 Feb 2, 2013
yep wrote:
That's all u have to say? Lol looks like u know I was right huh? Exactly. I know ur type trust me. There's lots of u every year. U dont wanna do what u have to do to keep ur bills paid. U just look for all the help u can find or get.
For the record getting a tax loan in no way is a way for people to get "free help". It is only them advancing to you what money you would have already received and H&R Block deducting the money you have received from your return. "Yep", You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Additionally there are unfortunate events that do spring up, which justify the need for an advancement. Furthermore, for someone that is apparently too lazy to even spell out the words "your" and "you", you have no place to gauge anyone's laziness. Some people may be attending school to better their education (judging by your atrocious, bastardized use of English orthography, I would assume you are not one of those people.) and may not be able to make time in their schedules for a secondary job. I, personally will also be looking into receiving one of these "advancements" to pay my rent this month, as my room mate has informed me, on short notice, that he cannot cover his part of our rent due to preparation to deploy, overseas to Iraq. To anyone else that may be looking into the H&R Block loan, keep in mind it is not an actual loan, but an advancement and they will deduct the loan amount from the money you receive from the IRS. You can find all info here: http://www.hrblock.com/offices/tax-services-r...
you_cant_be_that _stupid

Lexington, KY

#18 Feb 3, 2013
the one in nich said they stopped doing that in jan,and you can only clame 3 kids,whay are people so stupid on here ,if someone saidi going to give you $5000 you would say no i dont want it because its wrong ????liar
Frustrated Pharmacist

Clemmons, NC

#19 Oct 25, 2013
yep wrote:
Only God can judge anyone. Are you trying to fill those shoes uuumm smh
haha

Madison, WI

#20 Oct 29, 2013
Frustrated Pharmacist wrote:
<quoted text>
Only God can judge anyone. Are you trying to fill those shoes uuumm smh
sounds like that dude needs to gejob and get off the computer... Lol there's always that one douchebag

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lost a Drone ?? 16 min dataman 2
Chasity street 42 min haha 3
valley bulldogs for sale 1 hr customer 5
the bank is closed 2 hr merry go round 169
United Cyclists of America Org 5 hr Cyclifist 48
Shelbee green 6 hr Duders 14
Drummer Dave 7 hr knows him well 11
Nicholasville Dating
Find my Match

Nicholasville Jobs