Who do you support for State Board of Education in Alabama (District 6) in 2010?

Posted in the Newton Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of79
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ron Kostreba

Foley, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

Voted For Charles Elliot

Just looks like the better of the two.
NOOR

Lahore, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

Voted For Charles Elliot

Charles Elliot
shay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

not sure
Linda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

Voted For Charles Elliot

repub
shailesh tanna

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2010

Voted For Kimberly Harbison Drake

need school bus in troy school
rhwm

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2012

They all sound alike! bunch of ....
marion countian

Trussville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Judged:

Anyone except hollinsworth
wiregrass local news

Ozark, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2012

cast a vote for Mike Golden, district manager of the grocery outlet stores.
Give me a Break

Foley, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2012

Anyone except a woman--all they want to do is spend taxpayer's money because all they care about are the kids and don't care that adults have to live too.
tiki

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Judged:

i don't know
Give Me a Break

Foley, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Who cares? They all are servants of the Alabama Teachers Union and they will give them any amount of money that they ask for at tax payer's expense and demand nothing in return except support for their re-election.
keenly interested

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Judged:

My wife down there in Leeds is president of the LMS PTO and openly screwed around with another man while me and her still lived together paraded him around the schools, ballgames and restaurants and in front of my daughter and her friends. Theres no way that would fly up here she would have been ousted instantly. Even that so called church we went to down there was too busy counting the till and looked the other way. But i guess thats why alabama has more waffle houses than schools and all you need is a 60 to pass so i agree with give me a break dont trust a woman.
ashley r

Pisgah Forest, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Wow the world these days....

Since: Jan 13

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

In Alabama, who needs education? Football is what's important.("me and him seed whar she done goed. Whur? The punkin patch.")
TOO TOO SMART

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Ron Kostreba wrote:
Just looks like the better of the two.
TOOTOOSMART
HATEMD,NURSES, BASTARD PIGS OF THEMEDICAL COMMUNITY
WHAT DO YOU KNOW THAT YVETTE DOES NOT., SHE WILL POINT YOU POINT FOR POINT, UNIV OF COLORADO TAUGHT THAT. HATOO TOO SMART YVETTEMY SISTER YVETTE4 EVEN DOES THINGS FOR ALBERT T., AT THE FAIRFAX, THE STAFF RUNS IN CIRCULES WITH HEAD CUT OFF. DOWN DOGGIE MED SOCIETY DOWN BOY DOWN BOY, YVETTE TRAINED EDUCATED WELL

ALBERT
WHEN SERVICES ARE RENDERED, BY THE BOOK AND LAW NOW WITH INTEREST. CAREGIVER, DR VIDWAN,MD HAS THE CAREGIVER LETTER. AND FAIRFAX HOSPITAL HAS MANY LETTER THAT IS HOW YVETTE GOT MOM OUT OF THE HOSPITAL, NEGLEGENCE PER SE QUO, AND THAT WENT TO MERRIFIED VA, WHERE THE PRESIDENT OF HOSPITAL HAS MUCH FILES ON YVETTE FOR WRITING UP THE FAMILY MEDICAL WRONGS OVER 30YEARS, PRIOR TO DAD, AND DAD SHIT THAT HAPPEN IN PCU, AND CCU, FAIRFAX KNOWS YVETTEANNE MARION H DICAMPLI, BITCH, THEY WISH I NEVER REPORTED. KEPRA, ONTOP OF THE FILES, THAT CAUSES STROKES, SEIZURES, ETC., ANNETTE SAT THERE LAUGHING WITH THE CAM ON MOM AND THAT SHE ALLOWED EXPERIMENTATION ON LOUISE DEARDEN MARION, ILLEGAL. YVETTE GOT HER OUT OF THE CRUTCHES OF THE EVIL MEDICAL SOCIETY., PHARMACY JURISPRUDENCE UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO AND THE RESEARCH LIBRARY CAME IN HANDY, MY DR HAMMERNESS PROF, TAUGHT WELL. EVERYONE KNOWSTHEBITCH IN THE MEDICAL COMMUNITY.,'FIDO DOWN THEY CALL ME, AS I ESPOUSE DRUG INTERACTIONS AND SIDE EFFECTS, AND LAW'

ESTATE OWES THE CREDITOR STATED ALBERT T AND GERALD J.

I HELPEDMOM STAY ALIVE, OTHERS, KILLED HER, PREMEDITATED KILL
AND THE SURGERON NOW, WITH ONE YEAR IS DR MONYIHAM, HEKNOWS ANNETTE, ANDSUZIE AND THE CASE FILE, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SMALL WORLD

WHERE IS THE MONEY FOR THE CARING FOR THE MONEY OUR SISTER, YOU OWE SHE IS THE CREDITOR OF THE ESTATE UYVETTE ANNE MARION DICAMPLI

OUR SISTER ONCE THOUGHT ANNETTE WOULD LEAVE HER ALONE W/GROUP, NO Internet Address: 7740 Lindsey DR Listing Price:$180,000
MLS Number: 728374 Lot Sq Ft: 5,663
Square Feet Total: 1,982 Type of Property: Single Family
Bedrooms Total: 4 Total Bath: 3
Garage Spaces: 2 Area: BRI - Briargate
Sub Area: Rampart Meadows
ABOVE TOTALLY WRONG
annette marion NO THE MONEY YOU OWE ME EVERYONE STATES 'CREDITOR OF ESTATE"
GERALD J
CREDITOR OF THE ESTATE OF LOUISE DEARDEN ISYVETTE ANNE MARION H DICAMPLI
ANNNETTE MARION CAN NOT ACT NORMAL WITH HER ABNORMAL GROUP DOD, CPMS,OSD, MIL
MY SISTER YVETTE HATES THE MEDICAL COMMUNITY, PHD HAMMERNESS TRAINED HER
GERALDWROTE AND NOTED THE EXPERTISE OF YVETTE ANNEMARION WITH LAW, AND THE HIDEOUS MEDICAL COMMUNITY OF USA. HAHAHAHABHAHAH
MOTLEY CREW ANNETTE, SUZIE, BRIDGETTE AND SMART YVETTE MDMONIYHAN, SENECA KNOWS
ALBERT T.
ANNETTE M MARION OWES THE CREDITOROF ESTATE DEARDEN OVER 2M DOLLARS
Rose

Scottsboro, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

I vote forrKimberly Drake
Obamanation

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Our country is going to hell in a hand basket and you guys are talking about this. Who gives a crap? It starts at the top. You idiots probably voted for Obama. The whole public education system is the reason our country is screwed. Unless we get back to truth and what the true history of this country is about we are screwed as a nation. They are teaching are chilldren false history, but you probably don't understand or don't care. The point is what does it matter.
Mike

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

If I was Arab's Education Czar, the chit would change around Arab-> Reading. Writing. Arithmetic...There is no substitute, this is what ya need not to struggle through one's possible college experience.

And anyone who doesn't want to college, I'd make 'em stay in school 'til they're eighteen or I'd make their parents pay a fine. Yes, I'd be the Town Deputy Dawg with a Chalkboard.

And I'd drill it down every students gullet, no talkin', just listenin''til you're out of this building, and I know, I just know, you Arabs would probably done run me out of town, with some of yer folk's whining, already.

You see, it's real simple. That's how's it's done in our German family.

Dankashern for Your Consideration, Mike.
Mike

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

And every time one our uniformed men in blue hit on one of the hotties, that's a hundred bucks of the payroll sent di-rect-ly to the Arab teachers. Everyone would be reminded of just what their special purpose was fer... Mike
Mike

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Every student would have a non-suggestive outfit to wear at school, and all the money the parents of the community would save on underage fashoin garbage, could go to givin' the cops a raise. Real simple... Mike

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of79
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Newton Discussions

Search the Newton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Kinsey Alabama History (Jun '06) 3 hr throw that shirt away 5,439
kinsey sewage trap 3 hr kinsey sewage trap how 12
hay look at kinsey alabama 4 hr wheres the fun 1
Crooked Dothan Cops (Nov '09) 6 hr kinsey alabama time 1,598
Houston County Jail Update (May '06) Mon hay see what mr reid says 185
going for ten thousands comments tonight get yo... Sun how about ten thousand 2
get your lottery ticket pay for the roof and br... Sun hay culver 1
•••
•••