Sabra holt and Calley walker

Posted in the Newport Forum

Bubbles527

United States

#1 Dec 4, 2012
Their the biggest sluts in Cocke county... They ratchet!
april

Morristown, TN

#2 Dec 4, 2012
Bubbles527 wrote:
Sounds like your a little jealous and insecure with yourself. Why dont you look at your own self before you start judging others? Ok thanks bye:)
Jasmine

United States

#3 Dec 4, 2012
Those girls are my best friends! And I can assure you they are not sluts or ratchet!
Its me

Morristown, TN

#4 Dec 4, 2012
They are both beautiful smart girls you must be very insecure with yourself for starting a post like this I hope your parents find out and tan your hide act like a child and be treated like one you are childish believe that
curious

United States

#5 Dec 5, 2012
What does "they ratchet" mean?
Lmao

Morristown, TN

#6 Dec 5, 2012
Bubbles527 wrote:
haha jealous much? Grow up you wish you was as pretty as they are
kaykay

United States

#7 Dec 5, 2012
I bet these are all from the same person.
Lmao

Morristown, TN

#8 Dec 5, 2012
kaykay wrote:
I bet these are all from the same person.
lol I don't know about the other texts but ill take that bet
Just saying

Prosperity, SC

#9 Jul 25, 2013
Sabra is nothing like a party who%e just like her momma, I thought she was gonna be pretty decent until she started hanging out with TJ shelton and their little crew. She gets drunk and takes off her clothes and ends up with hickeys the next morning when she has a BOYFRIEND. What a whore. Calley is a alright girl, she likes to get drunk around a bunch of guys as well. But as far as I know she doesn't cheat and she doesn't sleep around like sabra
dowhat

United States

#10 Jul 26, 2013
The 2 young ladies you speak of are beautiful, sweet and far from ratchet. Im not a jealous teenager like yourself so I can be fair and honest. To talk about someone's mother is tacky. She has no control over what her birth mother does. How would you feel if someone talked trash about your mom?? Like, how could she raise such a judgemental, rude, spiteful daughter??? Doesnt feel good does it?? Watch your mouth
huh

United States

#11 Jul 26, 2013
Jasmine wrote:
Those girls are my best friends! And I can assure you they are not sluts or ratchet!
U one of them too huh??
bulldog

Kodak, TN

#12 Nov 12, 2013
sabra is a cocky little girl who will never go anywhere in life.raised by barbara hyatt will make her nasty,just like her daughter ,misti holt was warped from mrs hyatt and sex violating husband,tony hyatt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Billy Raines 44 min Might be related 1
bullys (May '13) 45 min Might be related 27
English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 1 hr fan 1,873
how does a mom from newport know her daughters ... 1 hr parent 4
looking 10 hr brewster 1
dan ford??? (Jan '12) 10 hr someone 117
sick of being the nice guy 10 hr another nice guy 3
Newport Dating
Find my Match

Newport Jobs