chubby

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2010

Anyone know any good haunted places that can be explored around newport cosby or jones cove area
Sammy Crum

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2010

I love exploring haunted places and things. It's a fun hobby of mine.
chubby

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2010

that's nice but I'm wanting to check out some actual haunted places
hum

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2010

lol maybe you can check out veronica rollins snatch she lives in cosby check her out on myspace i hear her downstairs is pretty haunted or full of cobwebs one?
jsjs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2010

See if u can check out the memorial bilding next too the fire station in town . Thats were thay put the bodys after the plain crash . I always got creepy feelings when i go in thare and so i asked about it and found out about the delta plain that crashed in parrottsville over 50yrs ago.
jalese

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

theres 1 in pville..im not kiiddin bout dis name but baby n***er house located near tha country club....tha old court house in pville...indian burial in cosby....some old cemetary in del rio...and much more
ger der

Salisbury, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2011

jalese wrote:
theres 1 in pville..im not kiiddin bout dis name but baby n***er house located near tha country club....tha old court house in pville...indian burial in cosby....some old cemetary in del rio...and much more
ive been to the n***er house...its really creepy. do u know anywhere where there is any more information on it and its history? all i know is that a lot of black babys were hung there
karen

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2011

jalese wrote:
where is this house located near the country club? are you talking about the smoky mtn country club? i have not seen any old house near there.
VERY HAUNTED

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

the witches tower over on edwina-bridgeport road is oober creepy!!! We got some really good "voices" on an AVR (automatic voice recorder)and saw some pretty freaky stuff! We went about 1:30 am...
karen

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2011

VERY HAUNTED wrote:
the witches tower over on edwina-bridgeport road is oober creepy!!! We got some really good "voices" on an AVR (automatic voice recorder)and saw some pretty freaky stuff! We went about 1:30 am...
where is the witches tower at on edwina-bridgeport road? the only tower i know of is in the fox cenetery.
terry

Inman, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2011

The guy at Lowes has a ghost hunting team and they go out to places.they been on tv and to gettysburg so ask him.

Since: Mar 10

Church Hill, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

What is the guy's name at Lowe's.
terry

Denver, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

Kenny. They got same equipment as taps does on tv.I went out a time or 2 they are to the point the don't mess around.

Church Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2011

What department does Kenny work in? Does he have a set group that goes with him or can anyone go? Does he happen to live in the Cosby area? I was told by a person that lives in Cosby about a group, from the Cosby area, that actually ghost hunts like the shows on television.
terry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2011

No he lives in greenville.I don't know what dept he is a manager so go ask them.also I think any one can go with there team.
TRY LOVE

Fort Campbell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Judged:

Boo!

“Hydrogen Bomb ”

Since: Aug 10

Bikini Atoll, Marshall Islands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Hands down, the scariest place around here would be The Kelly House in Sevierville. I know numerous people that have seen and heard things there, including myself. Don't know exact directions, only been once! And thats plenty enough of believing for me! All those people I know that has been to The Kelly House, at least 3 of them told me they would 12 12NEVER go back! Good Luck on your search!!!

Church Hill, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2011

Thanks Terry. I appreciate the information. I will go look him up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

75 Users are viewing the Newport Forum right now

Search the Newport Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 10 min Anonymous 140,799
Losers on Facebook telling where cops are 40 min danny hembree 40
Kimberly B 47 min whatever 15
Brenda's Tanning Salon (Apr '13) 47 min drug 63
becky bailey 51 min jealousmuch 9
Ashley Ellison 55 min drug 33
Book about the Judge and Sheriff drug smuggling. 1 hr Ktool 5
City Politics: Alderman & Mayor 2 hr Dixie 24
Why are there no more honorable trustworthy cop... 5 hr terry 63
attention all cocke county felions 16 hr MEOW 7
•••
•••
•••