Newport Guy

Church Hill, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2010

Who all knows him and what do u think about him??
warningyou

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2010

If he is the one I know STAY AWAY form him. He is on the TN sex offender list for raping a girl.
bro

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2010

Judged:

im pretty sure thats the kid from the fairly odd parents bro the one with the pick hat
Newport Guy

Church Hill, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2010

Dont think its the one your thinking about "warningyou" I'm talkin about the Timmy Turner thats 16 and goes to CCHS
warningyou

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2010

The Timmy Turner I was referring to is in his 30s. With such a common name you never know.
hmmm

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2010

I know a Timmy Turner, Brother named David
kat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2010

hes a man wh*re and seems to get everybody prego and from what i heard he got mad and hit one of those girls in the face and busted her nose
A friend

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2010

Timmy didn't do no shit like that. He's dated the same girl forever. Timmys a good dude
Supernewb

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2010

F*ck Timmy. Lol jk. He's cool.
kat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2010

must be a differnt timmy then
Newport Guy

Church Hill, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2010

Yea the one I'm talkin bout is cool. Dated the same girl forever and would never hit a girl.
its me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2010

im pretty sure he has the buck teeth and followed everywhere he goes by those 2 flying fairies,wanda and cosmo.
ms ballbricker

Newport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2010

i know that good for nothing timmy turnner he and the rest of the boys from angle beach high i can identify his penis by a mole on it ......( for you youngsters thats was from the movie Porkys a classic) lmao
i know him

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

I know the 16 year old Timmy, he is a good guy..I know him VERY well.I heard he has a thing for the women in his girlfriends family though..hes around like all the time..JUST KIDDING - his gf is my sister:)
chris

Parrottsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

i know him wrote:
I know the 16 year old Timmy, he is a good guy..I know him VERY well.I heard he has a thing for the women in his girlfriends family though..hes around like all the time..JUST KIDDING - his gf is my sister:)
Do you really know him Jason?
i know him

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

chris wrote:
<quoted text> Do you really know him Jason?
Yeah I know him, but no, I am not Jason..Just wonder why anyone would start a post asking about Timmy on a gossip site like this.. He doesn't cause trouble and minds his own business. How would anyone not like him?..:)
POON_ 69

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

I don't like him i think he is a redneck bastard who is judgmental as hell! He is smart ass about everything and thinks he knows it all! He is highly mistaken i don't like him i never will like him! He look like bugs bunny and would remind me of someone in the KKK! He probably is a woman beater also! He is obnoxious and makes me sick! I see him all the time and he walks around with his chest poked out like he some kind of badass...which makes me laugh! Goofy looking fucker i can't even fathem why a girl would want to have anything to do with him!
i know him

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

And the trash talk basing begins...lol...Obviously you don't know him. Just amazes me sometimes how people will do anything to cause the drama they must have to thrive. Then again, I suppose talking nice about someone or being honest, or starting to make changes with #1 first, just isn't as much fun if the criticism is at someone else's front door. Truth be known, those starting trouble and rumors are the very people that are disappointed, jealous, and unhappy of their own lives.

Since: Dec 11

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

ok for one he didnt rape her u cant rape someone on top
Stay away

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Not sure which Timmy Turner this post was meant for but Timothy Dewayne Turner is a rapist and spent several years in jail for it. He should still be there. We don't need pieces of trash walking around freely on our streets.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Newport Forum right now

Search the Newport Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 7 min John 58,246
Cocke County Jailors what do you think about them? 13 min You idiot 9
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 30 min TN Voter 124,227
Quiting the police academy day 1 7 hr mojo 4
Fix the roads in Newport 8 hr DAFROGINATOR 31
Amanda and Samuel Norton 8 hr yep 3
Sammy Shults from Cosby getting divorced 9 hr sorry man 22
•••
•••
•••
Newport Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Newport Jobs