|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2010

Judged:

Da BaDdEsT wrote:
SnItChZ-AKA ELF EArz- BABY KILLErZ & ScArEd BiTcHz dat TlK sHiT tA eR1 but who dey tlkn it bout
OMG I thought it was hard to translate the crackhead speak on here but the ebonics is just as pitiful. Sad part is I bet it some white girl who thinks she is all hood with no job and getting uglier by the day. Sad day that she has a Cosby posting adress!
Jalissa Gudger

Jefferson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

Judged:

MysteryBaby wrote:
I hate Jalissa Gudger for a lot of reasons and I agree Shawn Meeks and his friend Blake Beason are retarded.
UMM THIS IS JALISSA GUDGER.&IF YU GOT SOMETHN TA SAY ABOUT ME THEN HOW ABOUT YU BRING IT ON?? YAW PEOPLE ARE F**KN DUMB AS F**K HIDING BHIND FAKE A*S NAMES.WELL IF YU AINT NO PU**Y STEP THE F**K UP & SHOW ME WATCHA ABOUT YA DIGG?? IF YU NEED MY NUMBER THEN JUST ASK K. I HATE IT THAT U JUST WANNA B ME BABY...AHAH.IM DA GREATEST :)
good ole girl

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2010

Judged:

ever wondered why newport smells so bad on clear nights?

that's brittni lackey lolllll
HaileyHelton

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2010

Jalissa Gudger wrote:
<quoted text>
UMM THIS IS JALISSA GUDGER.&IF YU GOT SOMETHN TA SAY ABOUT ME THEN HOW ABOUT YU BRING IT ON?? YAW PEOPLE ARE F**KN DUMB AS F**K HIDING BHIND FAKE A*S NAMES.WELL IF YU AINT NO PU**Y STEP THE F**K UP & SHOW ME WATCHA ABOUT YA DIGG?? IF YU NEED MY NUMBER THEN JUST ASK K. I HATE IT THAT U JUST WANNA B ME BABY...AHAH.IM DA GREATEST :)
tell'm girl.
taylor gudger

Jefferson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2010

Judged:

case of the red asss wrote:
I "good" do without pedro gudgers bitch made ,20 kids having,humpin ever fat white girl in site,gettin into other pieoples bizz,spreading gossip like a teenage girl,domestic violence offender,out of date clothes wearin,ugly ass same gold chain havin,good for nothin,fly blown, cheese eatin,hub cap stealin, crabs havin, stank asss.
listen bitch for one yu need to keep my dads name out ya mouth,iguess yu dont know that ma dad can find out who yu are yu just a fake dude or bitch that is hidin behide a fake ass name ican tell yu isnt real talkin all this mess behide a fake ass name.so like ised keep my dads name out ya mouth
bob

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2010

Judged:

Damn you ppl got some balls talking all that stuff..expecially bout the meeks boys.. if you have lived in newport long enough you know you dont f*ck with them.. so maybe ppl should bite their tongue and think about the dumb sh*t that may get them hurt.
just sayin

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2010

Say Jo wrote:
Look iont know who is writing all this bull shit buim with my daute eve day and her daddy might be in prison but that aint none of anyboy's busness. And yes this is my fuckin house check the deed. And my daughter will be very proud when she gets older her mom and dad are here and will always be here along with her step dad. So like i said im at 260 CARSON SPRINGS RD. come see me. And i dont go to Florida ask for the doctors records bet my name aint there. and all ya'll talking shit worry bout your own kids cause if there anything like u God have mercy on them Ill pray for u and ur children. Worry bout your own pathetic life and stay the hell out of mine!!!!!!!!!
It seems that I remember several years ago the house was put in your name to keep the cops from confiscating it when your daddy was looking at jail time.
Jon

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2010

Judged:

Brandy Timmons is a meth-addict. She doesn't work or take care of her children. What a skank...
who cares

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2010

how about the seay boys from cosby n there little brother

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

Be Nice
trojan man

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2010

I think that skank amber smith should stop trying to give every man in newport a std that slut needs to keep her legs shut
excuse me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2010

How bout we keep da seay brothers names outa ur mouth ur prolly sme hater its ok n as 4 their lil brother he ant hard 2 find he's home everyday takin care of his wife n son n they r all oh so happy w/o pple like u n their lives
rooster

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2010

Judged:

wormy chestnut wrote:
Here's a list of people I think our town would be better off if they were deported. Shawn Meeks, Ricky Meeks, dustin smith,jimmy bice,head wheeler,todd blazer,terry daily aka tuddy,grease,josh stewart,.........continue this thread
Jeff Stock!!!!!!!!!!
sallysea

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2010

wormy chestnut wrote:
Here's a list of people I think our town would be better off if they were deported. Shawn Meeks, Ricky Meeks, dustin smith,jimmy bice,head wheeler,todd blazer,terry daily aka tuddy,grease,josh stewart,.........continue this thread
Stock and his parents
from wellington

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

two faced kim Ellison lair
curious

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

from wellington wrote:
two faced kim Ellison lair
which kim ellison?
haha

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

Jalissa Gudger wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao.. Yu are not guna do shit, u are jst as bad as tha person who wrote on here about u. Yu and ur sister taylor are both nuthin but talkin shit.
crystal

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

aids infested Heather Verdier & Jesse Shropshire!Watch out for those two,they will mooch off ya and rob ya blind,& pawn all your sh it just for their next fix.
henry

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

all you peple on this site we could go without just talkin shit bout people so that way your name wont be out there. if you gohead and talk shit wh them then it wont be you idiots
lesheamarie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

sandyfrazierevans is the mouth of the south out on bond ratting on the grooms' & armes' still doing drugs herself fucking 4 money while her husband does time.remember she still has court and has ran that mouth on all her dealers boy bet they do her in i'll sure be there to watch her hang

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of211
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Newport Forum right now

Search the Newport Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Amanda and Samuel Norton 16 min yeah 4
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 23 min NTMD8OR 123,809
Michaels serving minors 35 min Concerned 1
Cocke County Jailors what do you think about them? 2 hr Arnold S 10
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 2 hr C Clark 58,235
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr C Clark 8,463
Quiting the police academy day 1 11 hr mojo 4
Sammy Shults from Cosby getting divorced 13 hr sorry man 22
•••
•••
•••
Newport Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Newport Jobs

•••
•••