Dandridge, TN

#2 Sep 1, 2011
Sandy wrote:
Just wondering.....
take a cold bath works every time
Better yet

Knoxville, TN

#3 Sep 1, 2011
Sandy (who is a transsexual) needs to go play in some traffic.
nothing

Morristown, TN

#4 Sep 1, 2011
there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING hot about being gay, male or female. it's wrong and shouldn't as accepted as it is today.
i agree

Morristown, TN

#5 Sep 1, 2011
nothing wrote:
there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING hot about being gay, male or female. it's wrong and shouldn't as accepted as it is today.
but id love two hot girls at once for myself
illy

United States

#6 Sep 1, 2011
nothing wrote:
There's ABSOLUTELY NOTHING right about casting stones and juding people either!(This coming from a straight person also)
meohmy

United States

#7 Sep 1, 2011
Stating the truth is not judging
nothing

Morristown, TN

#8 Sep 1, 2011
i re-read my post. i didn't call any names or point any fingers, so i wasn't judging anyone. i was simply stating my opinion and the truth.
LilVixen

Newport, TN

#9 Sep 1, 2011
"Nothing" wow interesting handle there....

Question for you... Did you wake up one morning and decide to be only be attracted to members of the opposite sex? No? I didn't think so. A gay person did not wake up one morning and decide they were only going to be attracted to someone of the same sex. You are what you are and you could no more change that than change your skin color.
nothing

Morristown, TN

#10 Sep 1, 2011
last time i checked, i can call myself whatever i please. no, i didn't wake up one morning and decide to only be attracted to men BUT i was raised by parents who taught me right from wrong, read the Bible, and took me to church. people are influenced by their enviroments. for example, children brought up in church with loving parents who teach them and correct them grow up doing the right things. on the other hand, children who maybe allowed to do as they please grow up to do as they please. you are right about not being able to change the color of my skin, but that has nothing to do with my sexual preference. people can change their sexual preference, and do everyday. how else could so many people go back and forth between male and female every other week. you have your opinion and i have mine. let's leave it at that.
illy

United States

#11 Sep 1, 2011
nothing wrote:
i re-read my post. i didn't call any names or point any fingers, so i wasn't judging anyone. i was simply stating my opinion and the truth.
By telling someone they are "absolutly wrong" and "shouldn't be accepted" is juding people. You don't have to point fingers or call anyone names to belittle them.

I've been friends with someone since fourtth grade. Her parents took her to church everytime the doors were open. But guess what? She's a lesbian. I would trust her with my life. She is by far one of the best people I know. Not once have I ever heard her say anything bad about the parents of the children she teaches. She's far better than me. Kids come to school saying bad words they hear their straight parents say, come to school in dirty pajamas and lice in their hair.. guess what? Their parents are straight. Should her sexuality not be accepted? It should be, just as her dr.'s in education is, because that's a part of her.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#12 Sep 1, 2011
nothing wrote:
according to..........
gay or not who cares

United States

#13 Sep 2, 2011
NOTHING: You can go screw yourself!!! I'm not gay nor bisexual but its none of your business or anyone's else's to say who can love who and since your such a damn Christian get the hell off this site and stop running your mouth!! I love how you act all high and mighty because you went to church and you think you know everything and you were brought up the right way and none else was!! If someone wants to be gay let them that is their decision NOT YOURS! Its called racism my friend and I'm pretty sure God wouldnt want you being racist now would he! I know pleanty of gay people who go to church and do right by God and by the way God loves us all no matter what!! And you say it has to do with the way you are brought up hahahaha that's soooo funny I know a girl she used to be my bestfriend and she was brought up in a VERY religious family and even went to ALL GIRL CHRISTIAN SCHOOL and as soon as she turned 18 she went wild!! She had slept with different Guy almost everynight and you wanna know why???its because everyone makes their own damn decisions!! So I guess I just busted you freaking holy bubble it has nothing to do with the way you are brought up because if it did I do believe my old friend would be in church and still a virgin until she was married soooo you can cram your whole oh you wasn't brought up right shit right back up in your righteous ass!!!
gay or not who cares

United States

#14 Sep 2, 2011
nothing wrote:
last time i checked, i can call myself whatever i please. no, i didn't wake up one morning and decide to only be attracted to men BUT i was raised by parents who taught me right from wrong, read the Bible, and took me to church. people are influenced by their enviroments. for example, children brought up in church with loving parents who teach them and correct them grow up doing the right things. on the other hand, children who maybe allowed to do as they please grow up to do as they please. you are right about not being able to change the color of my skin, but that has nothing to do with my sexual preference. people can change their sexual preference, and do everyday. how else could so many people go back and forth between male and female every other week. you have your opinion and i have mine. let's leave it at that.
maybe you should mind your own business ;) if you don't like it look the other way its 2012 we do what the hell we want and I'm pretty sure you can't change peoples mind about being gay!!
nothing

Morristown, TN

#15 Sep 2, 2011
illy- Hopefully, this person person doesn't teach in Newport or the surrounding areas. I do not want my children exposed to anything like that while they are young.

gay or not- I knew some one would make this completely about religion, and while religion has a lot to do with it, this is mostly about common since. I'm not trying to change any one's mind about being gay or lesbian, but don't you think that if two people are suppposed to be together one of them would have been born with a penis and the other a vagina. whether God gives them different body parts or it's just fate and destiny. And another thing...I'm very happy you have such good friends. If they were brought u. in Christian homes, like you say, they already know where they stand with God. I hope they are saved and forgiven. We all sin. I'm no better than anyone. I'm just as guility as the lesbians, drunks, and murders. We are all the same in God's eyes. No one can ever bust my "holy bubble." As long as God loves me, i have everything I need...and he will always love me...he loves everyone that way, eternally.:)
nothing

Morristown, TN

#16 Sep 2, 2011
*common sense. and **if they were brought up
illy

United States

#17 Sep 2, 2011
nothing wrote:
illy- Hopefully, this person person doesn't teach in Newport or the surrounding areas. I do not want my children exposed to anything like that while they are young.
gay or not- I knew some one would make this completely about religion, and while religion has a lot to do with it, this is mostly about common since. I'm not trying to change any one's mind about being gay or lesbian, but don't you think that if two people are suppposed to be together one of them would have been born with a penis and the other a vagina. whether God gives them different body parts or it's just fate and destiny. And another thing...I'm very happy you have such good friends. If they were brought u. in Christian homes, like you say, they already know where they stand with God. I hope they are saved and forgiven. We all sin. I'm no better than anyone. I'm just as guility as the lesbians, drunks, and murders. We are all the same in God's eyes. No one can ever bust my "holy bubble." As long as God loves me, i have everything I need...and he will always love me...he loves everyone that way, eternally.:)
Yes, she does teach in the Cocke County school system. And what's so great your judging her by not wanting your kids around her and who knows, she could probably already been their favorite teacher! Your comment just shows your ignorance. "I'm just as guilty as lesbians, drunks, and murderers" and "we are all the same in Gods eyes" . There's nothing wrong with not agreeing with someones lifestyle, I'm straight, I could never imagine being with a woman because I love the touch and smell of a man. But I'm not going to be as judgemental as you and say I don't want my child around someone because their gay. I have a son and if he comes home in 15 years and says "I'm in love with Bob or Steve or Susie or kate", I won't care as long as he's happy. If you dont change your ways, one of your kids will come home gay! Karma works that way!
dan o

Chinquapin, NC

#18 Sep 2, 2011
hey nothing my teenager anit made up her mind yet
just heard

Knoxville, TN

#19 Sep 2, 2011
formerlyknownas ha ha ha wrote:
<quoted text> according to..........
God!!!!!!!!!
mizz bitch

United States

#20 Jun 15, 2012
I personalythink that people that have to talk shit about someone do to there sexuality is just as bad as judging someone for there skin color. Its called grow up and get a life everyone is different in their own ways and people need to notice that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sainty who 5 hr sponsor for aa 3
in need of a nice guy 5 hr lol 11
Jackie Hall 6 hr RAYRAY 3
crumbley's 6 hr wonderingtwo 5
Chastiy Allen (Feb '10) 6 hr always 127
Angela Nunnery (Dec '10) 7 hr prostitution 32
Burger King 7 hr omgudidnt 4
Newport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Newport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Newport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Newport

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:21 am PST

ESPN11:21AM
Rivera 'confident' Newton will start Sunday
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
ESPN 9:39 AM
Setback-free Newton to start against Browns
NFL11:45 AM
Panthers' Cam Newton named starter vs. Browns