Comments
81 - 100 of 101 Comments Last updated May 20, 2012
Just Me

Moline, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99
May 13, 2011
 
hey if there is a girl out there who wants to have fun hit me up live2bfree1975@yahoo.com
ha ha ha

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#100
May 29, 2011
 
horny girl wrote:
any guy out there looking for some fun,
hell yeah i am always looking for a good time
loveastripper

Newport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101
May 30, 2011
 
fun girl i bet weighs 250 pounds
Mmmmm

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#102
May 30, 2011
 
loveastripper wrote:
fun girl i bet weighs 250 pounds
whats the strippers name and what club does she work at
studman

Henderson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#103
May 30, 2011
 
wheres the fun girls at ?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104
May 30, 2011
 
me me me

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#105
May 30, 2011
 
loveastripper wrote:
fun girl i bet weighs 250 pounds
so whats your point they need loving too
EmmaLeeMC

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#106
May 31, 2011
 
Just take her e-mail and look her up on myspace or facebook, and you'll see who wants to have fun tonight. She posted it on the last page, and her facebook says "in a relationship".
Morals Anyone

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#107
May 31, 2011
 
fun girl wrote:
boy some has to be a smart ass because you try to meet new people and have fun.
You better be careful, I know a girl {not personal but know her done the less} who went meet a man she had been talking to on the net. Here in Newport. She was beaten badly and raped.
sexyman48

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108
Jun 5, 2011
 
hey horny gurl wats up
Sachin

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109
Apr 19, 2012
 
I am looking for fun...email me at sachinvij79@gmail.com.....
fun girl wrote:
boy some has to be a smart ass because you try to meet new people and have fun.
the one

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#110
May 1, 2012
 
fun girl wrote:
boy some has to be a smart ass because you try to meet new people and have fun.
i like to have fun
kevin

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111
May 3, 2012
 
What's up fun girl
kevin

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112
May 3, 2012
 
You still lookin for friends? I'm always wanting new friends
kevin

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113
May 3, 2012
 
fun girl wrote:
it seems no one wants to hang out or be friends.
ill be ur friend fun girl
kdk

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#114
May 5, 2012
 
horny girl wrote:
any guy out there looking for some fun,
hey girl drop me an email at howxboutxthat@gmail.com
TNHandyman

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#115
May 9, 2012
 
Friends are good to have. I just had a friend live with me for 4.5 months. She got outta town, so now my couch is free to sit on again. I'm older but am not dangerous, wanted by the law or owe anyone for anything other then rent. :)
guy here

Salvisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116
May 9, 2012
 
Fun girl email me to chat. Jersey.swag @ yahoo
kdk

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#117
May 10, 2012
 
fun girl wrote:
boy some has to be a smart ass because you try to meet new people and have fun.
we can meet and have fun
hmm

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118
May 15, 2012
 
So where did fun girl go?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

73 Users are viewing the Newport Forum right now

Search the Newport Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min Pete 141,497
Hommel/Morgan Feud 13 min Interesting 7
Brenda's Tanning Salon (Apr '13) 1 hr Tru4mothing 74
City Politics: Alderman & Mayor 1 hr What a place 30
bad home improvenent contractors 2 hr fool 3
treasa frazier wakeman way pill dealer (Dec '13) 2 hr i call b s 10
resign connie 4 hr meeeee 2
replacing Kathy Holt 5 hr huey 26
Why are there no more honorable trustworthy cop... 7 hr worry 80
The chief of police should resign 8 hr Ben 39
Brock's 13 hr SADDAY 21
•••
•••
•••
•••

Newport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Newport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Newport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Newport
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••