Comments
101 - 120 of 128 Comments Last updated Jun 25, 2011
Pagen

Morristown, TN

#108 May 30, 2011
concerned citzen wrote:
y does it matter what they do in life r u watchin them
Well stop watching them. Mind your own business. Is this your kid?
u will get it

Baltimore, OH

#109 May 30, 2011
tommy william davis needs to be add to this list hes a dead beat daddy and a worthless piece of garbage along side his sister natasha davis
what

Morristown, TN

#110 May 30, 2011
Yes wrote:
Ricky Parton has got to be way up on the list. What a dirtbag.
What has Ricky done? Im just curious. I have always liked Ricky.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#111 May 30, 2011
all of you are wrong i have never heard of any of these men so they cant be the most hated!!!!
i know1

Lodi, WI

#112 May 31, 2011
Jake "my shit don't stink" Myers, I know he has pissed off a lot of people here lately and he better be able to back it up, if he dont wont that a$$ whooped!!!! I'm over listening to him run that mouth about good people just to try and make himself look like a bada$$..
Really

Knoxville, TN

#113 May 31, 2011
what wrote:
<quoted text>
What has Ricky done? Im just curious. I have always liked Ricky.
How about he cheated on his now ex-wife and cheats his current girlfriend all the time! Most of the time it is while he is on duty. Perfect example of our tax dollars being well spent.
well

Blacksburg, SC

#114 May 31, 2011
memorial day thoughts wrote:
why hate someone else?
what does it prove?
what does it accomplish?
would you want others to hate you?
Obviously silly redneck girls who live on drama and stupidity.
bobbys worst nite mare

Jefferson City, TN

#115 May 31, 2011
bobby phillips on lindsey gap cosby tn
what

Morristown, TN

#116 May 31, 2011
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
How about he cheated on his now ex-wife and cheats his current girlfriend all the time! Most of the time it is while he is on duty. Perfect example of our tax dollars being well spent.
Ok thanks I DID Not know that! I didnt even know he was divorced. that goes to show ya I need to get out more, lol. I know all too well from experience about the cheating while on duty. But I have to say its the bad apples that make the whole department look bad. They are some good officers here, not all are like that. Thanks for the info.
ha ha ha

Louisville, TN

#117 May 31, 2011
wow u ppl need to get life i use to live in newport and mostly everybody there is idoits. grow up and get a life no one cares about who u dnt like cuz more than likely they dnt like u either so who gives a shit.
steve

United States

#118 Jun 1, 2011
Buddy stealing lied hartsell. How he keeps a job I will never know.
bite me

Morristown, TN

#119 Jun 1, 2011
marty ball is the biggest piece of shit in newport....
Randall Grubs

Rockford, TN

#120 Jun 1, 2011
I've got to go with David Nirenberg over at unified marine. Everyone hates him. Including himself.
Achtung_Panzer

Germany

#121 Jun 1, 2011
Randall Grubs wrote:
I've got to go with David Nirenberg over at unified marine. Everyone hates him. Including himself.
A self hating jew. Imagine that.

He isn't breaking any stereotypes with that mode of thinking.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#122 Jun 1, 2011
steve wrote:
Buddy stealing lied hartsell. How he keeps a job I will never know.

LOL buddy is a great guy
most crooked guy

Sevierville, TN

#123 Jun 2, 2011
James B Dunn
Top of the list

United States

#124 Jun 3, 2011
John Bell
wondering

Knoxville, TN

#125 Jun 4, 2011
what ever happened with the guy who ran over the guy with his truck in front of hoorays?
just me

Mount Juliet, TN

#126 Jun 4, 2011
no one wrote:
<quoted text>
I apologize to you and your family. I am not aquainted with them and know nothing bad about them. All the Grooms I know fit by my post and I will stand by what I said. Have you all ever thought of changing your last name so you don't get grouped with the rest of them?
I am a Grooms by blood and my brother was ran over by a man last year riding his bicycle in a bike route doing nothing wrong except picking up cans and things and just helped a man fix his weed eater he was always helping someone to fix something or would mow there yard or anything like that if they wasn't able to the man that ran over him had just came back from florida and was so high he souldn't have been even standing so did my bother deserve to be ran over for helping people? All Grooms's are not bad.
need i say more

Blacksburg, SC

#127 Jun 4, 2011
Randy Stephens

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 27 min sherry 145,936
Danielle Cowan or Atkins? 1 hr Danielle 5
Who are all the gays now? 1 hr Hanuman 23
Spencer Packman Shelton (Jun '13) 1 hr Spencer 7
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr turdddd 9,319
places hiring 2 hr justwondering 1
Brock's 2 hr goelsewhere 55
•••
•••
•••

Newport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Newport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE