First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wtf

Morristown, TN

#1 Nov 9, 2012
how come at walmart everybody is messin around with each other

“Hydrogen Bomb ”

Since: Aug 10

Bikini Atoll, Marshall Islands

#2 Nov 9, 2012
Maybe they can't afford to goto the bar. lol
wow

United States

#3 Nov 9, 2012
Thts Wat has been done for years till the pills got so bad
summer

Morristown, TN

#4 Nov 10, 2012
And its newport there probably related lol
Ha ha

United States

#5 Nov 10, 2012
Who is messin around that you know
wtf

Thompsons Station, TN

#6 Nov 10, 2012
who is messin around at wally world i know a few pple that work there.
haaaa

Charlotte, NC

#7 Nov 11, 2012
I would like to know.
pulk

Newport, TN

#8 Nov 11, 2012
who is that nasty girl that has the tat's on her chest ? it,s funny if you walk by her she will bend over and show them puppy's to you ! saw them today she has hairy nipples !!
Store manager

Asheboro, NC

#9 Nov 11, 2012
Name who is on pills? I will drug test them ASAP. I will fire them if they fail........ I promise you.
lol

Jefferson City, TN

#10 Nov 12, 2012
Store manager wrote:
Name who is on pills? I will drug test them ASAP. I will fire them if they fail........ I promise you.
You are not the store manager. And the manager cannot drug test an employee because their name is posted on a stupid gossip site. There are laws. And I don't know Wal Mart's drug policy but just because a person fails a drug test doesn't mean they will be fired immediately. Nice try tho.

Maybe if you actually had a job you would know how things work in the real world.
lol

Jefferson City, TN

#11 Nov 12, 2012
pulk wrote:
who is that nasty girl that has the tat's on her chest ? it,s funny if you walk by her she will bend over and show them puppy's to you ! saw them today she has hairy nipples !!
LIAR! I saw her the other day actually she helped me find something. She is really nice and she doesn't wear revealing shirt. Yeah you can see the tattoos but who cares? At least she has a job and is supporting herself and not mooching off the government. More than I can say for you!
pulk

Newport, TN

#12 Nov 12, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
LIAR! I saw her the other day actually she helped me find something. She is really nice and she doesn't wear revealing shirt. Yeah you can see the tattoos but who cares? At least she has a job and is supporting herself and not mooching off the government. More than I can say for you!
mooching off the government ? where did that come from ? fyi i have a 40 thank you .
ladybugg

United States

#13 Nov 12, 2012
Laws?? What laws? Tennessee is a right to work state you can be fired for wearing the wrong colour shirt. And yes if you fail a drug test they can fire you for that also
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not the store manager. And the manager cannot drug test an employee because their name is posted on a stupid gossip site. There are laws. And I don't know Wal Mart's drug policy but just because a person fails a drug test doesn't mean they will be fired immediately. Nice try tho.
Maybe if you actually had a job you would know how things work in the real world.
you r wrong

United States

#14 Nov 12, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not the store manager. And the manager cannot drug test an employee because their name is posted on a stupid gossip site. There are laws. And I don't know Wal Mart's drug policy but just because a person fails a drug test doesn't mean they will be fired immediately. Nice try tho.
Maybe if you actually had a job you would know how things work in the real world.
you can be dug tested for any reason. Not sure what world you live in your on little one comes to mind
Wrong

Knoxville, TN

#15 Nov 12, 2012
not sure what world any of you live in.
haaaa

Athens, TN

#16 Nov 12, 2012
I thought we were talking about people dating eachother there?
samme

United States

#17 Nov 12, 2012
I hear health insurance premiums are going up on wally workers..
Ha ha

United States

#18 Nov 12, 2012
Store manager wrote:
Name who is on pills? I will drug test them ASAP. I will fire them if they fail........ I promise you.
Ha Your full of shit just another da that tries to get someone to snitch
curious

Newport, TN

#19 Nov 12, 2012
Who is the girl that works back in tire and lube?
man

Madisonville, TN

#20 Nov 12, 2012
all the woman ther are cute but some ther dont no ther a..s.. from a hole in the ground

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does anyone know? 4 hr love123 34
Ronald aka Sweetwater 7 hr Sam 11
pawn shop 7 hr Kelsi 14
Looking for Stump Broke Calf for Party (Apr '13) 8 hr Estelle 36
TRY LOVE is back from Belize!!! 10 hr Happy 1
Pure Rage white chevy trk black wheels 10 hr Sally 3
is it true?? 10 hr nosy 2
Newport Dating
Find my Match

Newport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Newport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Newport

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:01 pm PST

NFL 2:01PM
Shaun Phillips claimed by Indianapolis Colts
NBC Sports 2:11 PM
Shaun Phillps lands with Colts
Bleacher Report 2:29 PM
Bold Predictions for Vikings' Week 13 Matchup
Bleacher Report10:08 PM
Breaking Down Minnesota's Game Plan vs. Carolina
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
NFL Week 13 Picks: Final Predictions and Over-Under Odds Before Thursday Night