Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chattanoogan.com

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Comments (Page 298)

Showing posts 5,941 - 5,960 of8,469
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Gail

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Vaccinations are important. They seem different now as compared to when I was young.
Geeze

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Wild wrote:
Whooping cough is on the rise you idots!!!! When your kid gets it then you can blame your own stupid self.
97,1% of pertussis cases were fully vaccinated.

Maybe pertussis, like the mumps vaccine, simply doesn't work.
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Okay here is my opinion on some of your statements. If my child is not vaccinated (which he isn't) stopped his shots at 6 months of age. He is now 3 and completely healthy. If your shots work why is everyone worried about my child who has had no shots. Also its not true about your child has to have his shots to attend school just a scare tactic from the public school system saying your child has to have shots to attend school completely untrue. With all the junk that are in these vaccines that is why I refuse them for my child. For one thermisol (spell ck.) which is a mercury based ingredient. Isn't that why they did away with mercury based thermometers yet your letting your doctor inject that into a small child. Well not me. Request the package insert the next time you give your child a vaccination and then do the research on what is in some of them. So I believe the state should not mandate vaccinations it should be the parents choice.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

"Swine Flu Vaccine Linked To Child Narcolepsy."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/09/22/swine-f...
Sally M

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

N0...
lepper

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Yes
blueeyes

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

I have to say i agree with you on a few things as far as taking care of your childrens health care, food ect., but do not agree with the fact of immunizations being forced. I work in the health care field myself and with all the research i have done over the years, i have found out that there are links to immunizations and autism for that matter other effects it also has on children. I do understand with traveling to other countries are high risks for all kinds of diseases, there are precaustions for those as well. Our bodies are capable of healing themselves without all these medicines being pushed on to people, but that is what only people are taught and know. It comes down to money most of the time. Man made drugs put into our bodies is not the answer. I beleive in natural healing as i had an illness I thought antibiotics was the answer but no to find out what has been healing me was the education on natural medicines.
WTH

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

blueeyes wrote:
I have to say i agree with you on a few things as far as taking care of your childrens health care, food ect., but do not agree with the fact of immunizations being forced. I work in the health care field myself and with all the research i have done over the years, i have found out that there are links to immunizations and autism for that matter other effects it also has on children. I do understand with traveling to other countries are high risks for all kinds of diseases, there are precaustions for those as well. Our bodies are capable of healing themselves without all these medicines being pushed on to people, but that is what only people are taught and know. It comes down to money most of the time. Man made drugs put into our bodies is not the answer. I beleive in natural healing as i had an illness I thought antibiotics was the answer but no to find out what has been healing me was the education on natural medicines.
Good to see someone into natural healing.Do you by any chance know what might help for long standing Lyme Disease?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Yuuupppp
hmmmm

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Just had to post on here. My son (who has had all of his vaccinations by the way) was just diagnosed with measles.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

no
Billy Bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

SantaClaws wrote:
no
No what?
Do research

Alexandria, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Very Concerned wrote:
Immunizations should NOT be required. It is much easier for people who do not have a child with autism to be so non-chalant about the fact that immunizations may very well be causing autims or increasing a child's chance of having autism. As a parent of a child with autism who noticed a huge difference in my child after his MMR shot, I am a firm believer that the shots ARE NOT for every child. I encourage all parents to do their own research before they make the decision to follow the 'standard' immunization schedule. One size does not fit all when it comes to immunizations.
You say the vaccination caused your son/ daughter to become autism. It is something someone is BORN with, you don't catch it.
http://kidshealth.org/teen/school_jobs/school...
Do some research before you blame something else on what has happened. They have studied and found out vaccines have NOT caused autism.
WTH

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Do research wrote:
<quoted text>
You say the vaccination caused your son/ daughter to become autism. It is something someone is BORN with, you don't catch it.
Do some research before you blame something else on what has happened. They have studied and found out vaccines have NOT caused autism.
NO...You do research.Who becomes autism? The same ones who become chicken pox?I became mumps back in 97.
Go back to the drawing board.
really?

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Do research wrote:
<quoted text>You say the vaccination caused your son/ daughter to become autism. It is something someone is BORN with, you don't catch it.
You believe everything the doctors n researchers tell you? I don't! They want to make money like everyone else. They are not going to ever admit the vaccines cause anything bc they want all kids to have em. FYI... They are not going to admit anything that may keep people from vaccinating their kids!
Anonymous

Millington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

What the world needs now is love, sweet love.
Geeze

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Do research wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Of 151 families who were compensated for vaccine injury, and were willing to discuss their case, 83 had an autism diagnosis.

83 out of 151.

Over half.

Perhaps you are the one in need of an education.
mommy

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Geeze wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Of 151 families who were compensated for vaccine injury, and were willing to discuss their case, 83 had an autism diagnosis.

83 out of 151.

Over half.

Perhaps you are the one in need of an education.
Well said!
tseug

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

F a t
flowerchild

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

how do you hide pot from a hippie?? put it in his work boots!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,941 - 5,960 of8,469
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Newport Forum right now

Search the Newport Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min Julia 124,296
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 23 min REO 58,285
Buddy ball bar (Dec '11) 1 hr no way 71
Just anyone can be a preacher I guess 1 hr Thoughts 33
City of Newport is broke give N.G.S. to county ... 2 hr agree 58
Truancy court only 6 unexcused days (May '10) 3 hr angel 47
Blake an Jaclyn pack 4 hr Hmmm 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Newport Jobs

•••