Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chattanoogan.com

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Comments
5,941 - 5,960 of 9,315 Comments Last updated Thursday

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#6443 Sep 26, 2012
no
Billy Bob

United States

#6444 Sep 26, 2012
SantaClaws wrote:
no
No what?
Do research

Alexandria, TN

#6445 Sep 26, 2012
Very Concerned wrote:
Immunizations should NOT be required. It is much easier for people who do not have a child with autism to be so non-chalant about the fact that immunizations may very well be causing autims or increasing a child's chance of having autism. As a parent of a child with autism who noticed a huge difference in my child after his MMR shot, I am a firm believer that the shots ARE NOT for every child. I encourage all parents to do their own research before they make the decision to follow the 'standard' immunization schedule. One size does not fit all when it comes to immunizations.
You say the vaccination caused your son/ daughter to become autism. It is something someone is BORN with, you don't catch it.
http://kidshealth.org/teen/school_jobs/school...
Do some research before you blame something else on what has happened. They have studied and found out vaccines have NOT caused autism.
WTH

Manchester, TN

#6446 Sep 26, 2012
Do research wrote:
<quoted text>
You say the vaccination caused your son/ daughter to become autism. It is something someone is BORN with, you don't catch it.
Do some research before you blame something else on what has happened. They have studied and found out vaccines have NOT caused autism.
NO...You do research.Who becomes autism? The same ones who become chicken pox?I became mumps back in 97.
Go back to the drawing board.
really?

Morristown, TN

#6447 Sep 26, 2012
Do research wrote:
<quoted text>You say the vaccination caused your son/ daughter to become autism. It is something someone is BORN with, you don't catch it.
You believe everything the doctors n researchers tell you? I don't! They want to make money like everyone else. They are not going to ever admit the vaccines cause anything bc they want all kids to have em. FYI... They are not going to admit anything that may keep people from vaccinating their kids!
Anonymous

Millington, TN

#6448 Sep 26, 2012
What the world needs now is love, sweet love.
Geeze

Mcminnville, TN

#6449 Sep 26, 2012
Do research wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Of 151 families who were compensated for vaccine injury, and were willing to discuss their case, 83 had an autism diagnosis.

83 out of 151.

Over half.

Perhaps you are the one in need of an education.
mommy

Morristown, TN

#6450 Sep 27, 2012
Geeze wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Of 151 families who were compensated for vaccine injury, and were willing to discuss their case, 83 had an autism diagnosis.

83 out of 151.

Over half.

Perhaps you are the one in need of an education.
Well said!
tseug

United States

#6451 Sep 27, 2012
F a t
flowerchild

United States

#6452 Sep 28, 2012
how do you hide pot from a hippie?? put it in his work boots!!
Paige

United States

#6453 Sep 28, 2012
I have never given my son vaccinations since he was born. Now hes 7 and People always ask me how I get him school. All you have to do us fill out a religious exemption form and have it notarized an give it to the school. All schools HAVE to honor that ONLY if it's religious exemption. My favorite question schools ask is " what if your son gets sick and then the whole school gets it?" funny question and quite illiterate coming from "educated" teachers and staff lol because if that's the case, then obviously the shots aren't worth a damn!
Paige

United States

#6454 Sep 28, 2012
Also my son hardy EVER gets sick! H goes to the doc like MAYBE once a year, if even that while all these others around him are constantly sick with something.
Not good

United States

#6456 Sep 30, 2012
Good question
MERCK virologist coverup

Switzerland

#6458 Oct 3, 2012
http://www.naturalnews.com/033584_Dr_Maurice_...
Ok you idiots who love vaccines read this one and weep!!!!!
Vaccines laced with SV40 and other live viruses.
Cancer viruses and AIDS viruses came in vaccinations from MERCK
Geeze

Mcminnville, TN

#6459 Oct 3, 2012
MERCK virologist coverup wrote:
http://www.naturalnews.com/033 584_Dr_Maurice_Hilleman_SV40.h tml
Ok you idiots who love vaccines read this one and weep!!!!!
Vaccines laced with SV40 and other live viruses.
Cancer viruses and AIDS viruses came in vaccinations from MERCK
Read The "Virus in the Vaccine."
It's quite the eye opener.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Virus-Vaccine-Conta...

http://www.sv40foundation.org/
MOM of 3

Johnson City, TN

#6460 Oct 4, 2012
NO I DO NOT THINK immunizations should be required.. I believe it should be our rights as parents to decide whether or not to get our children immunized. There is plenty of information out there for us to be able to read to educate us on the different immunizations to decide if we would want our children to have them or not. If the government starts by telling us it is mandatory for our children to be immunized what will come next.??. What else will they tell us will be mandatory.??. Think about things like that.. Last time I checked we are not a communist country and have the right to choose what we do and do not want...
Paige

United States

#6461 Oct 4, 2012
Reading all these posts, tells me you should pay close attention to who you vote for as president!

“Unknown”

Since: Sep 12

Kingsport

#6462 Oct 4, 2012
Paige wrote:
Reading all these posts, tells me you should pay close attention to who you vote for as president!
YEH! since the presidents, completely run the country anyways? GOOD point!

Never anyone, still wonders, there is over 20 trillion missing dollars, in our nation, yet the masses are consumed with 2 lightning rods, with animal logos. Not one bit of the real concerns of how, the money has no value, or the federal reserve, is NOT part of the United Corporation.

I mean for fucks sake, go look at civil law. That will tell you ALL, that you need to know. You will notice, that every "government" provided documents, has your name in CAPITAL LETTERS, for a reason. Cause your a god damn stock number. Look it up, if you do not believe me. Your invested in by a corporation, you are literally a slave.

Quit worrying about which political figure, argues the best, and study legit deep issues. Who gives a shit about the small potatoes, once realizing, its all a SHOW. That gives you fake presence of power.

But if no interest, in actual REAL problems, then by alllll means. Continue talking "small potatoes" and pretending, you get to actual have an input.
dockette

Winchester, TN

#6463 Oct 4, 2012
sir unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
YEH! since the presidents, completely run the country anyways? GOOD point!
Never anyone, still wonders, there is over 20 trillion missing dollars, in our nation, yet the masses are consumed with 2 lightning rods, with animal logos. Not one bit of the real concerns of how, the money has no value, or the federal reserve, is NOT part of the United Corporation.
I mean for fucks sake, go look at civil law. That will tell you ALL, that you need to know. You will notice, that every "government" provided documents, has your name in CAPITAL LETTERS, for a reason. Cause your a god damn stock number. Look it up, if you do not believe me. Your invested in by a corporation, you are literally a slave.
Quit worrying about which political figure, argues the best, and study legit deep issues. Who gives a shit about the small potatoes, once realizing, its all a SHOW. That gives you fake presence of power.
But if no interest, in actual REAL problems, then by alllll means. Continue talking "small potatoes" and pretending, you get to actual have an input.
I LOVE ya, bro! Cheers ! Truth is hard to come by these days: Thank you for speaking it.

“Unknown”

Since: Sep 12

Kingsport

#6464 Oct 4, 2012
dockette wrote:
<quoted text>
I LOVE ya, bro! Cheers ! Truth is hard to come by these days: Thank you for speaking it.
Shit man, I appreciate you for "knowing" truths yourself. Every single post, that I ever make or reply to, is not to ever insult. Yet, when you expose truth, it is amazing how many people despise it and refuse to accept it, just for the most simple blank reasons you will ever hear. Its almost amusing listening to people, who truly think they have a "say" in the land of the corporation.

How many times do they ever discuss WHY...of basically any issue on the precious new(s) sources, im sure me,you, and few others know, but usually they are consumed with learning more and more everyday, as I am. But I guess im a philanthropist by nature now, and cannot help but want to incite critical thinking in people. I want to help as many as I possibly can, in realizing they are slowly walking into a death trap, that been in motion for so many decades. It also seems the only way, you can EVER get peoples attentions, is not state facts, but only opinions and let them be able to voice theirs,cause so many people want to reassure them fucking selves on a point. Its so hard to find people who will take something and then go research it, if it not agreed upon socially. That to me if the anti essence of living. If I thought for one second, like I used to, I'd just put a bullet in the head and forget about it. Once people realize as you clearly have, that life is more than politics and religion(s), the "real world" is in plain sight.

No doom and gloom here, just provoking the people, who show their "ignorance" on so many levels.And I truly understand it is not most of their faults, they have been "programmed" this way since birth, but eventually you got to update that program, cause the original has got MANY issues.

Take Care

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 12 min Julia 145,843
jennifer ball 15 min kelly 10
Name the Cocke Couny Pillbillys and win.... 19 min whuy 1
just busted paper (Feb '11) 21 min whuy 80
von Spencer 28 min jen 4
top fuel 37 min hambone 5
Who are all the gays now? 49 min Tam Phat 15
newport grammar school 7 hr county kid 10
•••
•••
•••

Newport Jobs

•••