Comments
1 - 20 of 35 Comments Last updated Jul 18, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Awful13

Talbott, TN

#1 Jul 19, 2013
I have seen their signs in various places, if you don't want your dog butchered please don't go there. Poor dog I saw had came from getting groomed there looked like a weed-eater had a hold of it. A pet is not just a pet, but a member of the family. Get it together Dog Dynasty.
curious

Morristown, TN

#2 Jul 19, 2013
Awful13 wrote:
I have seen their signs in various places, if you don't want your dog butchered please don't go there. Poor dog I saw had came from getting groomed there looked like a weed-eater had a hold of it. A pet is not just a pet, but a member of the family. Get it together Dog Dynasty.
Who is a good dog groomer around here?
Happy with grooming 101

United States

#3 Jul 25, 2013
I don't understand previous post unless it is about a groomer who is no longer there. I took my dog to Dog Dynasty of Newport today and found them to be very friendly and caring, and oh yes, they did a great job with my dog as well as a couple others I saw there today.
I will continue to take my dog there! She always enjoys their friendliness, and I am happy with the care they give her!
Shelly_dd

Faith, NC

#4 Jul 25, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text> Who is a good dog groomer around here?
recently one of the groomers was let go due to her lack of quality and attitude. if u have a dog that was groomed while the owner was on vacation, and u aren't happy with the cut, please call us for a free groom and I will fix it. thanks.
Awfull13

Morristown, TN

#5 Jul 26, 2013
I am glad to hear they let that person go. Thank you Shelly_dd. It must have been this person you let go then.
Dandridge Dog Lover

Dandridge, TN

#6 Aug 18, 2013
Loved the job done on my little Noel. She looked adorable and she was treated like a princess. I'll be back. Great prices too!
gurl20

United States

#7 Aug 18, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>Who is a good dog groomer around here?
Pickled Puss but I think she's only opened Tues and Thurs or that's the days she closed. It's down town by the sign shop.
ZIGGY

United States

#8 Aug 20, 2013
Awful13 wrote:
I don't know where these people took their training . What ever school they went to must have had a blind person inspecting their work . I seen one little dog come out of that place and the dog was a shame of its hair cut . The poor little dog was trying to hide . worse hair cut I ever seen in my life . I have never in my life seen a hair cut so bad . I think I could have done a better job with a pair of hedge clippers . YOUR right about the weed -eater .
lucy

United States

#9 Sep 2, 2013
I was one of the pet lovers that brought my dog in while the owner was on vacation. And.....to be honest it wasnt a good experience. The lady that was there was a mess. I almost came back to get my dog early bc i wasnt very comfortable with her being groomed there. I literally worried the whole time that she was there. When i picked lucy up she had a pretty bad hair cut that I could have done a much better job myself at home. I have in the past before but unfortunately i cant do it anymore due to health conditions. I also was very disappointed to see that she had been nicked by the clippers in a few places. At that point i decided that i would not be bringing her back there again i got her home and tried to fix what i could. Fast foward to today.... i was looking for somewhere to bring her and my google search happened to bring up this thread up about dog dynasty. After reading the responses explaining what happened and that the owners immediately fired the lady that was their groomer when i came in. I decided to call and see how the owners would handle the situation. Shelly was incredibly nice and seemed genuinely sorry for what the groomer did while they were away. This lady really hurt her business which is her life. I decided to give dog dynasty another chance bc i knew the owners from the biker church (i moved churches the first of june bc my health problems were making it difficult to drive 30 miles twice a week.) So anyway i went ahead and booked an appt for both my dogs. I while give an honest review when we are done. I decided to give them another try bc i hate to see someone lose their business bc they trusted someone who had acted responsible and capabile of doing her job until the owner was away and then didnt give a darn to do it right and put out crappy cuts.

Sorry its a novel.
Haha

Charlotte, NC

#10 Sep 2, 2013
Sounds like they have been watching to much of duck dynasty lol
jess

Knoxville, TN

#11 Sep 2, 2013
gurl20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pickled Puss but I think she's only opened Tues and Thurs or that's the days she closed. It's down town by the sign shop.
I used to take my dogs there. The last 2 times that I had made an appointment, I waited and waited and waited! After the first time, I called her later that day to tell her what I thought but she immediately apologized and said she had a family emergency. So I gave her another chance. I get there 10 minutes early along with 2 other ladies with their dogs. After about 30 minutes, the other ladies just pull out. I was so angry that I was going to wait til she finally decided to get there so that I could tell her what I thought in person. After an hour I just said screw it! She never answered my call all that day so I just started taking my dogs to the one up on Cosby highway next to Dixie pawn. They done an excellent job THE FIRST TIME. But unfortunately the second time they butcher my little pekingnese. I don't know what they done or put on her, but its been months since they have been groomed and her fur still hasn't grown back but in patches. Anyone else ever had an animal do that?
Haha

Charlotte, NC

#12 Sep 2, 2013
Honestly Ur saving money and helping Ur animals out by doing it urself.It's Newport and most if not all is drugged up.Go to dandridge or sevier.
dog lover

Charlotte, NC

#13 Sep 9, 2013
Call shaggy dog pet grooming in talbott TN great groomer and cares for her animals
deer killer

Church Hill, TN

#14 Sep 9, 2013
i hate dogs kill them all there good for nouthing every dog or cat that comes on my land i kill it
Jordan

Morristown, TN

#15 Sep 9, 2013
Haha wrote:
Honestly Ur saving money and helping Ur animals out by doing it urself.It's Newport and most if not all is drugged up.Go to dandridge or sevier.
Sounds like some of these ladies are using their business as an excuse to sell drugs. Pretty good they have an excuse for the traffic to go an and out.
Wow

United States

#16 Sep 10, 2013
deer killer wrote:
i hate dogs kill them all there good for nouthing every dog or cat that comes on my land i kill it
You seriously need mental help.. Who kills a animal for nothing?? Maybe one day you will go to jail for animal abuse!!
deer killer

Church Hill, VA

#17 Sep 10, 2013
wow? what the hell are you talking about -abuse- im not harming animals im just killing them lol like i say before there dead it thy come on my land.....ps killing them is not -abuse- the shelters do it ever week stop breeding them and cloning them to make smaller and smaller dogs now thats -abuse-....
Speaking Out

United States

#18 Sep 10, 2013
deer killer wrote:
wow? what the hell are you talking about -abuse- im not harming animals im just killing them lol like i say before there dead it thy come on my land.....ps killing them is not -abuse- the shelters do it ever week stop breeding them and cloning them to make smaller and smaller dogs now thats -abuse-....
we were talking about grooming pets what part of that has to do with killing them . did you know you can get as much time in jail for killing animals as you can a person a pet wont stray from home if its being taking care and has food . they don't bother a thing . people does all kinds of harm and it sure aint for food I hope you get caught killing pets
deer killer

Church Hill, TN

#19 Sep 10, 2013
you animal lovers make me sick kissing and loveing on a dam dog treating them better then your on kids
Disappointed

United States

#20 Sep 18, 2013
My dog was groomed very well the first time as well. I was excited to have a groomer in town that was open. Pickle Puss always did a great job but I could never catch her. I took my pup back in mid July and he looked terrible. He was gapped all up, some spots were missed completely on his belly and his head, eyebrows, and toe nails were not cut at all. He also had a weird smell of cologne. I'm not sure if he was bathed, but I had to bathe him immediately to get the terrible smell off. I haven't taken him back. I'm not sure if this was during the time of the vacation or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min Well 145,710
John Jenkins.whats the fuss about? (Jun '10) 10 min EB the one and only 8
Marvin Green 16 min jjjjjj 19
Boni Carerra 52 min QQQ 1
English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 1 hr the dreamer 1,647
Pinays are Worthless ! 1 hr Wonder if 14
Just Wondering 1 hr MillerTyme 6
Newport Cop Watch 4 hr Really 13
•••
•••
•••

Newport Jobs

•••