|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

Another employee wrote:
No there not the same person I've only worked at Bojangles for a month now thank you. And if your wondering my name is amber thank you.I love my job and proud to be working there.
Well Amber, I guess you will be working there for a long time. Not too many people who want to hire somebody too stupid to know e proper usage of THEY'RE and YOU'RE. So it's a good think you love it so much.

And FYI I do not believe you. There is no way so many people just happen upon this site to sing the praises of Bojangles. And if you work THERE and have actually read the handbook you would know you can be fired for posting crap about the company on a public message board!
seriously

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Employee wrote:
And this is Kayla! I can assure you I'm one person! So L O L at you!
Nope, still LOL at you and your many personalities.
Employee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

Many personalities?? Your hilarious! And you want too talk about someone using proper language and spelling go back and look at your post! It's thing not think and the not e. Idiot. Now with that being said I don't have too sit here and explain myself too some idiot who can't even post there name. Your just one of those people who like too get on here and run your mouth! So have a blessed day sweetheart (: Oh and one more thing come up and eat anytime you would like I (Kayla) will be there and so will (amber) because we DO work there!
lol

Seymour, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Employee wrote:
Many personalities?? Your hilarious! And you want too talk about someone using proper language and spelling go back and look at your post! It's thing not think and the not e. Idiot. Now with that being said I don't have too sit here and explain myself too some idiot who can't even post there name. Your just one of those people who like too get on here and run your mouth! So have a blessed day sweetheart (: Oh and one more thing come up and eat anytime you would like I (Kayla) will be there and so will (amber) because we DO work there!
Wow. Must be hard going thru life named employee. Dang your parents must have been drunk when they named you! And FYI sweetheart lol YOU are on here running your mouth as well. Funny that you want to call somebody out for being on this site when you are on here as well. Like you done been told you might want to read the employee handbook. Posting ANYTHING ANYWHERE online about the company you work for is against company policy!

Personally, I have only ate at Bojangles ONE time and that was enough for me. Won't be back. Gross!
Snowman

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

They hire great people including that ho sluut pill popping alisha Baxter.
jdf

Henderson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

what days does alisha work
none of your business

Newport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Snowman wrote:
They hire great people including that ho sluut pill popping alisha Baxter.
alisha is really trying so you just need to back off her we all make mistakes others just don't get caught
Maybe

Seymour, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

none of your business wrote:
<quoted text> alisha is really trying so you just need to back off her we all make mistakes others just don't get caught
Everyone does not make mistakes with using drugs. And drug usage is not a mistake it is a conscience choice. And if you're a druggie it is everyone's business.
DumbAsses

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

I work there and I drop food on the floor just to watch u guys eat it.Lmfao enjoy ur next meal with dirt hehe.
nah

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

DumbAsses wrote:
I work there and I drop food on the floor just to watch u guys eat it.Lmfao enjoy ur next meal with dirt hehe.
I like floor food. so whats the big deal?
Employee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

I don't know Alisha but what's in the past is in the past so don't bring her personal life into work life idiot.
lol

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Another Employee wrote:
<quoted text>
I read the handbook and understand it. WHY are you worried about me and my job.If you have a problem I assure you Ill will talk to you as an adult Not on here that I've only posted on here a few times..
I doubt anyone is concerned about you or your job. It's a public Thad and anybody can post. I doubt you would talk to anyone like an adult face to face when you act like a 5 year old on here.

And FYI I don't like Bojangles either. Only ate there like twice and I don't like the food. Thats my right. But chances are you can't handle that and will have to yell at me and take it all personal.
Another Employee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt anyone is concerned about you or your job. It's a public Thad and anybody can post. I doubt you would talk to anyone like an adult face to face when you act like a 5 year old on here.
And FYI I don't like Bojangles either. Only ate there like twice and I don't like the food. Thats my right. But chances are you can't handle that and will have to yell at me and take it all personal.
It's not my fault you don't like Bojangles. What does that have to do with me actually liking my job. Clearly you have no idea who I am if you say I act like I'm 5.I would talk to anyone like an adult but sad thing is clearly you have no idea who I am once again.I honestly don't have nothing else to say but I like my job. If you actually took time to get to know what Bojangles is about I highly doubt you would say you don't like it.That's your opinion about Bojangles and no one going to get mad and hatful about it.Don't judge people at there job just because you don't like it there.
Jessica Smith

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

I can't believe what i'm reading. Seriously people are talking about to girls that love their jobs. Also bashing them for not using proper Grammer and being on this site when your on it to .Doesn't make Sence at all. They can only get fired if the post any inappropriate about the job. As for these girls never lower yourself to the level of thinking. Have a blessed day.
English 101

Fort Campbell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

As a former English professor, it saddens me to see such poor grammar skills with our young adults.

I am grateful for anyone who works in fast food and any other type of job, but unfortunately, this may be the only job they will be able to maintain.

Please look up these words and their meaning:

There
They`re
Their

To
Two
Too

Your
You`re

I would also say if you are going to make a statement about something not making SENSE, you should at least spell the word SENSE correctly.
just me

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Amen 101. It may just be a good thing they do not vote...
Employee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

I myself, am offended by your comment I am going to college Bojangles is where my money comes in to help me unlike any other "teen" who lets mommy and daddy pay for there schooling,gas,food etc. So next time watch the comments you make toward people because some of us are going to college to make better lives for ourselves. What a loser. And "former" meaning noone gives a crap what you have to say for the simple fact you are "former" have a great night PROFESSOR
English 101

Fort Campbell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Employee wrote:
I myself, am offended by your comment I am going to college Bojangles is where my money comes in to help me unlike any other "teen" who lets mommy and daddy pay for there schooling,gas,food etc. So next time watch the comments you make toward people because some of us are going to college to make better lives for ourselves. What a loser. And "former" meaning noone gives a crap what you have to say for the simple fact you are "former" have a great night PROFESSOR
I commend you for continuing your education. Sadly, by the time someone has graduated high school, very basic grammar should come as second nature. I would certainly hope no one on a college level would display such poor grammatical skills.

In reference to your "former" comment. Yes, I am a former professor. I taught for 38 years and am now retired and enjoying my life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Newport Forum right now

Search the Newport Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 5 min WTF 8,979
replacing Kathy Holt 9 min tired of lies 31
Looking for Keith Cates (Apr '10) 33 min Butterfly Kiss 15
Seasense Unified Marine (Apr '11) 43 min Hereswhatreallyhappened 24
wolf tree trimming contract voted on by CLB 1 hr Country Girl 2
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr TN Voter 141,530
Sam lamkey tattletaling on Facebook 1 hr KickRocks48 4
City Politics: Alderman & Mayor 3 hr local boy 31
The chief of police should resign 22 hr Ben 39
Brock's Wed SADDAY 21
•••
•••
•••
•••

Newport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••